Pluto Trine Venus But No Love

DebbieMarie54

Pluto has been transiting my Venus for some time now, and although I yearn for love it is not there. There are married men asking me to sleep with them, but I always pass on those offers.

There is not that special someone on the horizon as far as I can tell. Where is he? I long for that Pluto/Venus connection.

When will he get here? Can someone tell me? Is he really coming? I'm beginning to have my doubts.

Thank you.

DebbieMarie

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_debbie_newport.6784.62207.pdf
    60.4 KB · Views: 46

comdoc

If you post your chart, I'll take a look. Go to astro.com, add your natal chart, and, click on Free Horoscopes/AstroClick Love. Then click on each element for an interpretation related to love.

Arena

Debbie, Pluto is not trine your Venus now... it has passed. It was trine in Dec. 2014.

To see possible timing of love, look at your solar return for this year and next year and see if there are important planets like Venus, Moon or Sun that become very closely angular on ASC/DSC axis of the SR chart. Also look if your natal Venus, Moon or Sun become angular in the SR chart.

Then you can look into lunar returns to see if those planets come very close to the angles or make partile aspects.

DebbieMarie54

Pluto is in fact transiting my Venus. It is a few degrees past my Venus right now. It is go retrograde 4/17/2015. It will go direct again September 25, 2015. It will be exact to my Venus for the 3rd time Oct. 4.

Thank you for your suggestions.

JUPITERASC

Pluto is in fact transiting my Venus.
It is a few degrees past my Venus right now.
It is go retrograde 4/17/2015.
It will go direct again September 25, 2015.
It will be exact to my Venus for the 3rd time Oct. 4.
Thank you for your suggestions.
No transit can supercede the natal promise of any chart :smile:
7th House is linked to partnerships of all kinds, including business partnerships as well as marriage
All enemies that are known as such belong to 7th house
12th house warns of secret enemies
but as soon as their existence is known they are represented through the 7th house
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h7.html

DebbieMarie54

Dear Comdoc:

Here are the charts you requested. I think I've included them all. Please let me if I've left something out. Thank you for taking a look.

Debbie

Attachments

• AstroClick Love - Astrodienst.txt
    7.8 KB · Views: 29
  • Love Horoscope.txt
    9.5 KB · Views: 23
  • Love, Flirtation, and Sex - Astrodienst.txt
    16.2 KB · Views: 24

comdoc

These are not chart images. On astro.com, create your natal chart. Then his natal. Free Horoscopes/Extended Chart/synastry(2): save it to your computer. Then press "back to chart selection":, and choose midpoint composite (next below synastry(2). Save that to your computer. Then upload both to this forum.

DebbieMarie54

I've uploaded my natal chart. Thank you for taking a look.

Attachments

• Deb's Astro Chart 2-2015.gif
    Deb's Astro Chart 2-2015.gif
    103.3 KB · Views: 23