We Will Have A Romance?

DebbieMarie54

There hasn't been a lot of love in my life in a very long time. But I met a man at work. He and I were very attracted to each other. We could not stay away from each other when we were in the same room. He was in a supervisory position over me. We loved being in each other's company. My assignment with the company ended last week. He and I never saw each other outside of the office. Will I see him again? I can't stop thinking about him.

I can't figure out this horary chart. Can someone help me with this?

Thank you.

--Debbie

Last edited:

DebbieMarie54

I'm really sorry that I had trouble posting the file.

Attachments

• Horary Chart Robert and Debbie.gif
    Horary Chart Robert and Debbie.gif
    58.9 KB · Views: 36

Dirius

Usually it is nice for the OP to give a small delineation regarding his or her own chart.

But anyways, I'll give the delineation, but I will ask for you in return, to update so we can check the prediction:

- You = Venus / Moon
- Him = Mars

Mars in the exaltation of venus (pisces), moon in the exaltation of mars (capricorn), both infatuated with each other. So yeah, you both like each other a lot.

Moon will sextile mars.

So yes, it is fairly possible that you 2 will see each other again.

Moon is in its own detriment, which implies how you are sad about this.

Notice mars in the 6th, not much power to contact you. So is venus. I suppose this is whats keeping both of you apart.

Given the fact that moon is in an angular house, and making the aspect,it should be you the one that has to contact him. So...call him. Don't wait for him to call because despite he liking you, it is probable it won't be him making the first move.

DebbieMarie54

I'm glad I turned the interpretation over to you. Because when I left it in my novice hands I did not get that interpretation. I saw us as doomed.

I am not familiar with some of the terms you used. Please explain your first sentence:

"Usually it is nice for the OP to give a small delineation regarding his or her own chart."

Are you asking me to post my natal chart? Or his? I have his birth information. I did not get his phone number. But I made sure I got his birth information, although he was unsure of the time of birth.

By the way, I did reach out to him last week. I send him an email with my phone number. I don't have his phone number, so I couldn't call him. I hope to hear from him this week.

Thank you for much for your help. I feel better. It was difficult to imagine never seeing him again.

Dirius

What it meant is that, it is considered polite on this forum section, for the person that posts the chart to provide their own interpretation of the chart. This is sort of a common courtesy, after all, we are here to learn horary, not to give "free readings" (people that provide their interpretation of the chart, get more replies)

:tongue:

However don't take my "good" interpretation as a given. Horary shows possibilities. Depends on you, and how you act on them.

(for example if you were to call him like 30 times in one day, hoping to communicate with him, you'd oibviusly scare him away).

His planet is not well placed, thus he may or may not have the ability to accept the communication. But in general, his receptions towards you are good, and there is an aspect, so I assume you ll see each other again.

With the moon in the 4th and in a cardinal sign, the chart would suggest 9 days, around that time.:lol:

DebbieMarie54

Oh okay. I am very new to horaries. I interpreted the horary similar to how I would a natal chart reading.

I glanced at it and saw certain doom. Then put it down because it looked so grim.

For example, I saw Uranus oppose the N.N. and the Acs.. Not at all good in my eyes.

Uranus is square the MH. Bad news again.

Saturn/Mercury are in good aspect. But who cares with all this other bad stuff going on.

Mars and Venus sitting in the 6th not aspect anything, except for the semi-sextile to the Sun in the 5th. Very bad news.

These are not all the aspects. But there were enough for me to put the chart down.

I'm sure I did not interpret it correctly. Like I said I'm very new at this. I interpreted it the only way I knew how, which was wrong I guess.

Thank you for your input.

Just now realizing my own review was way off because the planets in house were not in the same sign.

Last edited:

Dirius

In horary, in relationship/love questions, we mostly focus on the ruler of the 1st house which represents you, and the ruler of the 7th house that represents the person you are asking about, and how both this planets are placed in the chart.

The moon usually goes as a co-signifier of the 1st house.

Other planets can represent other things, depending on the techinque one employs. Persoanlly, as a traditional astrologer I don't even take into consideration the outer planets (but this is a pesonal view).

DebbieMarie54

Thank you for this clarification. I am studying your blogspot now.

I have read other articles on horary interpretion prior to my post today and gotton totally lost in the minutia.

Your blogspot in simple and straight forward.

marsScorp

In horary, in relationship/love questions, we mostly focus on the ruler of the 1st house which represents you, and the ruler of the 7th house that represents the person you are asking about, and how both this planets are placed in the chart.

The moon usually goes as a co-signifier of the 1st house.

Other planets can represent other things, depending on the techinque one employs. Persoanlly, as a traditional astrologer I don't even take into consideration the outer planets (but this is a pesonal view).

Wow I have learned something new. .had no idea horary worked this way, hoping you could take a look at my question posted today :)