Does having Venus in Pisces make a person weak?

ChildOfVenus

Of course I would like help with expressing Venus in Pisces in a more benefiting manner. But the question I asked was if Venus in Pisces makes a person weak. Meaning I wanted to know whether or not this was true. Or if It was just me feeling this way.
That's called cherry picking.

We discuss Venus in Pisces or any placement in isolation for informative purposes but the reality is the whole chart matters above all. However, say we were only talking Venus signs. There are many others who don't fit your notion. Michelle Obama, George Washington, Martin Luther King Jr, Ronald Reagan all had or have Venus in Pisces. Are they weak?

I thought you wanted that too (as well as help with expressing ViP in a manner more benefiting to you). Then you disagreed with, gave a half-hearted acknowledgement or none at all to posts which said Venus in Pisces wasn't weak. So it seems you either want people to confirm your ideas and/or you want to whinge about Venus in Pisces. The Piscean-influenced can love to complain so that's totally fine, just make your aims known.

david starling

That's called cherry picking.

We discuss Venus in Pisces or any placement in isolation for informative purposes but the reality is the whole chart matters above all. However, say we were only talking Venus signs. There are many others who don't fit your notion. Michelle Obama, George Washington, Martin Luther King Jr, Ronald Reagan all had or have Venus in Pisces. Are they weak?

I thought you wanted that too (as well as help with expressing ViP in a manner more benefiting to you). Then you disagreed with, gave a half-hearted acknowledgement or none at all to posts which said Venus in Pisces wasn't weak. So it seems you either want people to confirm your ideas and/or you want to whinge about Venus in Pisces. The Piscean-influenced can love to complain so that's totally fine, just make your aims known.

I don't "complain", I grumble. :annoyed: But, not in an angry way, and only about my pet peeves.

Last edited:

Bunraku

Of course I would like help with expressing Venus in Pisces in a more benefiting manner. But the question I asked was if Venus in Pisces makes a person weak. Meaning I wanted to know whether or not this was true. Or if It was just me feeling this way.

Have you found the answer?
Is Venus in Pisces weak?

Bunraku

This is descriptions for a dignified Venus (Pisces and Taurus)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-12-04 at 3.14.29 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-12-04 at 3.14.29 PM.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 22

ChildOfVenus

Because people with Venus in Taurus are sensual and they like physical relationships unlike Venus in Pisces it's all about unconditional love for us.

Last edited:

ChildOfVenus

@sibylline here is another thing you know that most people are not worthy of unconditional love. So this is why I also have a problem with this placement. Sometimes I feel like I'll never find anyone who is actually worth me expressing unconditional love. Someone else who has this placement told me that women who have VIP look for a prince. Well real life isn't a fairytale so what can a person do?

Phoenix Venus

Thanks for the information.

Of course.

As far as Kurt Cobain goes, he had a uranus - venus/chiron opposition and also a pluto - mercury opposition both along the ac- dc axis. This is a very predominant factor in his chart.

Heres the symbol for his venus:

"PISCES 27°): THE HARVEST MOON ILLUMINES A CLEAR AUTUMNAL SKY.

KEYNOTE: The light of fulfillment that blesses work well done.

For astronomical reasons the full moon of early autumn, the harvest moon, appears slightly larger than all other full moons. In our temperate Northern Hemisphere, these are the days when the green of summer fields and woods has turned gold and warm brown — days for the reaping of the good harvest, if all has gone well. This symbol brings us the message that the time has come to reap what we have not only sown, but also cultivated — or failed to cultivate.

This second stage symbol once more stands in opposition to the one for the preceding stage — new moon having now become full moon, indeed the fullest of all full moons. The Keyword is CONSUMMATION. But in this consummation — this "karmic" moment — the seed of the new cyclic manifestation is already latent."

So this is fitting as his music career was very fruitful. But its about reaping what weve sown and that includes our failures.

I personally think he was born about 10 minutes before his recorded time. This puts his part of fortune at 3 aqua, which is so appropriate for him.

AQUARIUS 3°): A DESERTER FROM THE NAVY.

KEYNOTE: The individual's self-realization through a crucial repudiation of a collective status which has become unbearable.

This symbol recalls the one for Scorpio 21°, but the fact that actual "desertion" is emphasized and reference is made to "the Navy" suggests that the crisis symbolized here is one implying an irrevocable change of status. Man refuses to accept the type of cultural patterns derived from his society's specific approach to local circumstances and to the universe as a whole, and in another sense, from its particular relationship to the all-human collective Unconscious. (The Navy refers to the ocean, symbol of primordial and unconscious evolutionary forces.) He not only refuses to obey orders, he deliberately turns his back on his collective social status; he becomes an outcast, and through this decision he may definitely individualize his consciousness.

This is the third stage of the sixty-first five-fold sequence. Something with collective social value is being potentially destroyed, but nature is not the destroyer (as in the preceding symbol). Man, the individual, steps out of his bondage to collective patterns and ideals. He may thus "find himself' by means of a sharp renunciation of his social birthright, i.e. by a crucial process of DESOCIALIZATION."

I mean, that's just it to a tee.

ChildOfVenus

How would I find out my symbol? I'm still new to astrology so some of this information is new to me.
Of course.

As far as Kurt Cobain goes, he had a uranus - venus/chiron opposition and also a pluto - mercury opposition both along the ac- dc axis. This is a very predominant factor in his chart.

Heres the symbol for his venus:

"PISCES 27°): THE HARVEST MOON ILLUMINES A CLEAR AUTUMNAL SKY.

KEYNOTE: The light of fulfillment that blesses work well done.

For astronomical reasons the full moon of early autumn, the harvest moon, appears slightly larger than all other full moons. In our temperate Northern Hemisphere, these are the days when the green of summer fields and woods has turned gold and warm brown — days for the reaping of the good harvest, if all has gone well. This symbol brings us the message that the time has come to reap what we have not only sown, but also cultivated — or failed to cultivate.

This second stage symbol once more stands in opposition to the one for the preceding stage — new moon having now become full moon, indeed the fullest of all full moons. The Keyword is CONSUMMATION. But in this consummation — this "karmic" moment — the seed of the new cyclic manifestation is already latent."

So this is fitting as his music career was very fruitful. But its about reaping what weve sown and that includes our failures.

I personally think he was born about 10 minutes before his recorded time. This puts his part of fortune at 3 aqua, which is so appropriate for him.

AQUARIUS 3°): A DESERTER FROM THE NAVY.

KEYNOTE: The individual's self-realization through a crucial repudiation of a collective status which has become unbearable.

This symbol recalls the one for Scorpio 21°, but the fact that actual "desertion" is emphasized and reference is made to "the Navy" suggests that the crisis symbolized here is one implying an irrevocable change of status. Man refuses to accept the type of cultural patterns derived from his society's specific approach to local circumstances and to the universe as a whole, and in another sense, from its particular relationship to the all-human collective Unconscious. (The Navy refers to the ocean, symbol of primordial and unconscious evolutionary forces.) He not only refuses to obey orders, he deliberately turns his back on his collective social status; he becomes an outcast, and through this decision he may definitely individualize his consciousness.

This is the third stage of the sixty-first five-fold sequence. Something with collective social value is being potentially destroyed, but nature is not the destroyer (as in the preceding symbol). Man, the individual, steps out of his bondage to collective patterns and ideals. He may thus "find himself' by means of a sharp renunciation of his social birthright, i.e. by a crucial process of DESOCIALIZATION."

I mean, that's just it to a tee.