Am I reading this chart correctly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChildOfVenus

In this one I'm Uranus (since the asc is in Aquarius) and he's Venus since the 7th house is Jupiter in Libra and it says Uranus trine Venus. Am I right?

jfggfs.png

ChildOfVenus

I understand that I'm the Moon I get that part. But I thought he was the 7th house. So it's always going to be Moon/Saturn with this particular person?
You should review your basics before attempting to make horary charts.

Cancer is ruled by Moon.
Capricorn is ruled by Saturn.

david starling

C.t., I'm curious about whether it matters if the querent asking for a Horary reading needs to personally post the Chart, or if the Horary-astrologer could dial it up. A Vedic-astrologer mentioned that he preferred to look it up himself from the information given. Is it more accurate if the querent does the Chart-posting, in your opinion?

conspiracy theorist

C.t., I'm curious about whether it matters if the querent asking for a Horary reading needs to personally post the Chart, or if the Horary-astrologer could dial it up. A Vedic-astrologer mentioned that he preferred to look it up himself from the information given. Is it more accurate if the querent does the Chart-posting, in your opinion?

I've erected charts for others before in the past as well as myself. I actually find it more accurate to read the charts of others than my own.

Dirius

To be honest, it would be better, but people will not really do it unless they get paid. No one minds giving a free help to someone attempting to read a chart. But I hardly think most people will go the extra mile to give you a complete horary service for free. It happens from time to time, mostly with interesting questions, or to help out really newby posters.

The problem with newby chart making is that, usually, most people are constantly doing horary charts, and making multiple charts about the same question, and end up just posting one they like. In most cases, the chart is not really giving any answers, so the outcome of it is completly different from what people predict.

There are a few users in this section that have been posting charts, every week, about the same thing (love life), and probably casting more charts than what they post.

Last edited:

ChildOfVenus

But what if it's not the same question though? What if it's a different question?
To be honest, it would be better, but people will not really do it unless they get paid. No one minds giving a free help to someone attempting to read a chart. But I hardly think most people will go the extra mile to give you a complete horary service for free. It happens from time to time, mostly with interesting questions, or to help out really newby posters.

The problem with newby chart making is that, usually, most people are constantly doing horary charts, and making multiple charts about the same question, and end up just posting one they like. In most cases, the chart is not really giving any answers, so the outcome of it is completly different from what people predict.

There are a few users in this section that have been posting charts, every week, about the same thing (love life), and probably casting more charts than what they post.

Dirius

But what if it's not the same question though? What if it's a different question?

Well, aside from the fact that you haven't really mentioned what the question actually is, given that you said "will I always be Moon with this person", implies that you have made more charts about this person and what would (presumably) happen between both of you.

So what is your question now, and what was your question then?

ChildOfVenus

Yes I have made more than one chart but that was after I made the first one that showed Moon sextile Saturn. The first question I asked was if he and I would see each other again. Then I asked if we would be friends after that I asked if we would see each other again after January. I don't know I just wish I could figure this all out.
Well, aside from the fact that you haven't really mentioned what the question actually is, given that you said "will I always be Moon with this person", implies that you have made more charts about this person and what would (presumably) happen between both of you.

So what is your question now, and what was your question then?

Dirius

They all relate to the same topic: what will happen between us?

Phrasing the question in a different manner, or tackling a slightly similar issue, doesn't really change the essence of the question and what you wish to know.

ChildOfVenus

Is it true that Horary Charts are only valid for six months?
They all relate to the same topic: what will happen between us?

Phrasing the question in a different manner, or tackling a slightly similar issue, doesn't really change the essence of the question and what you wish to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.