Please help me to read my 2019s solar return chart!!

ryancopper88

Yes, it's makes very sense to me, because before these people tried to manipulate me by emotional blackmail tactics, but i resisted and isolate myself.... Then, i think that they don't forget me, since they are very narcisistic and sociopath people. Anyway, thank you very much for the warning!! I'm in alert to any situation that these people might create in order to try to lure me back to them...

Oh and of course: I'm alert not only to people of the past, but also to people whom I may know in the future during this SR

Amit89

You know who these people are, so you can distance yourself from them. Cut them out of your life completely.

You got what it takes.

ardentika

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I almost got scared by your first paragraph!! HAHAHA Well, but SR Chiron is on 5th and this position as far as I know, represents wounds in love, fun, and things like this, right? Would this (almost)square between Venus and Chiron be any pain I have in the romantic sector that could enter into "conflict" (in the sense of limiting) with my willingness to relate? Something like having to work on this pain to cure me and then I can get better on the issues of the seventh house? But logically it's no will be easy, because this is a square...

I don't know honestly haha. Chiron is still a mystery to me. As much as they call it the wounded healer , in my experience he inflicts so many wounds that at some point they become impossible to heal. At least for me. And he doesn't represent a lesson really. So he is hard to read. I wouldn't focus much in Chiron ,***** him. Esp in a solar return chart. You can observe it to figure how it plays out.

One thing I know for sure is Chiron doesn't get mastered easily. I still experience a lot of damaging and wounding in my 7th house matters no matter how much I heal .

ryancopper88

I don't know honestly haha. Chiron is still a mystery to me. As much as they call it the wounded healer , in my experience he inflicts so many wounds that at some point they become impossible to heal. At least for me. And he doesn't represent a lesson really. So he is hard to read. I wouldn't focus much in Chiron ,***** him. Esp in a solar return chart. You can observe it to figure how it plays out.

One thing I know for sure is Chiron doesn't get mastered easily. I still experience a lot of damaging and wounding in my 7th house matters no matter how much I heal .

Then Chiron in 7th house is really heavy.... Sorry for you!! In what sign and house is it? And he's currently at some transit? I have Chiron in Virgo in 9th house and currently the transit of Pluto in Capricorn in my 1st house is trining my natal Chiron, and i feel that many wounds of mine are in process of cure, because the pain of disgusting past moments are disappearing.... Anyway, my SR Chiron is more in 6th house than 5th, no? Then the focus are more in health and 6th house themes?

ryancopper88

You know who these people are, so you can distance yourself from them. Cut them out of your life completely.

You got what it takes.

Yes, i already cutted off all these people from my life, but they don't accept it... Then i'm ready for any negative situations coming from them...

LiberatedLotus

Because as i said before, there's some people that want revenge against me....

i think that they don't forget me, since they are very narcisistic and sociopath people.

Yes, i already cutted off all these people from my life, but they don't accept it...

As far as "revenge" goes even though your second statement voids any legitimate claims for such by the mere definition, you ask these "people" to provide the records, data sets, analytics, hard concrete evidence, eye-witness testimonies, and any other pertinent information as an explanation for what "wrongdoings" are in question. Verifiable evidence of actual literal damages incurred. Also investigations into the lives of those who make such claims. Every private detail. Every occulted aspect. You can extend that to extensive research and data necessary to support a "justifiable resolution".

Without your consent, no individual under any circumstances nor conditions has the legal right nor authority (not referencing man's law) to be in your life.

There is no such thing as "plausible deniabilty". Sorry, the Universe will have it's way with any being who breaches such sacred constitutions.

Last edited:

ryancopper88

As far as "revenge" goes even though your second statement voids any legitimate claims for such by the mere definition, you ask these "people" to provide the records, data sets, analytics, hard concrete evidence, eye-witness testimonies, and any other pertinent information as an explanation for what "wrongdoings" are in question. Verifiable evidence of actual literal damages incurred. Also investigations into the lives of those who make such claims. Every private detail. Every occulted aspect. You can extend that to extensive research and data necessary to support a "justifiable resolution".

Without your consent, no individual under any circumstances nor conditions has the legal right nor authority (not referencing man's law) to be in your life.

There is no such thing as "plausible deniabilty". Sorry, the Universe will have it's way with any being who breaches such sacred constitutions.

Yes, I affirm this because I have seen several indirect references to me in their social networks, precisely because they don't accept that I have my own way, since they are extremely controlling people and that they choked me to the limit. But obviously these people aren't more in my life...

LiberatedLotus

I advise you cut every cord (energetic/physical/emotional/mental/spiritual/etheric) with your ex & every single person associated with him/her.

To expand, cut on every timeline and dimension. Shut every access point, portal, and gateway.

When it is done. It is done.

Last edited:

ryancopper88

I advise you cut every cord (energetic/physical/emotional/mental/spiritual/etheric) with your ex & every single person associated with him/her.

Thanks very much!! I'm trying this but sometimes it's hard.... Anyway, I keep following my life and doing the things I like, with relatively good self-esteem. However, I'm really interested in meeting someone new, so I asked if there were any chances in my SR of 2019-2020, since 2017-2018 / 2018-2019 was pretty bad and lonely ... Of course I'm not looking for someone new to "close the hole" of my ex but because I really appreciate having a company :)))

LiberatedLotus

If you feel this exists, then I suggest you also break every hex, curse, and spell that may have been done. Every "magical" act / ritual performed. Every contract / covenant. Anything associated with your name, birth, astrological data, DNA, lineage, ancestral roots, etc. Any works done on geographical areas, points of interest, associates, and affiliations. Any elementals, sigils, thoughtforms, implants, gestures, dolls, jars, candles, figurines, objects, drawings, and geometric symbols associated with you. Any electronic interferences, any damaging tones/textures/visuals, any frequency based modulations, any direct energy weapons, any forms of psychic intrusions within any degree or level of consciousness, any herb/plant/extract/living organism/entity with a consciousness associated with such acts. All need to be broken.

Last edited:

LiberatedLotus

I'm sorry, it doesn't matter how hard things can get ....
When there are ulterior motives present (reference above) you need to be cautious when engaging with that person.

ryancopper88

If you feel this exists, then I suggest you also break every hex, curse, and spell that may have been done. Every "magical" act / ritual performed. Every contract / covenant. Anything associated with your name, birth, astrological data, DNA, lineage, ancestral roots, etc. Any works done on geographical areas, points of interest, associates, and affiliations. Any elementals, sigils, thoughtforms, implants, gestures, dolls, jars, candles, figurines, objects, drawings, and geometric symbols associated with you. Any electronic interferences, any damaging tones/textures/visuals, any frequency based modulations, any direct energy weapons, any forms of psychic intrusions within any degree or level of consciousness, any herb/plant/extract/living organism/entity with a consciousness associated with such acts. All need to be broken.

WOW!! Now i'm a bit worried... Do you think that's a possibility of her to have done some "magic ritual" against me? Because my grandmother and mother already said it before but i was a bit skeptical about it... Well, she "cursed" me very much with offenses and negative words in every way.... What do you think I'm going to do besides cutting all the "cords", like you said? Do you think I should consult someone who specializes in this type of subject? Because I have an uncle who understands this a lot.... Thanks very much again!!!

LiberatedLotus

Don't be.
Yes, you may if you feel it necessary.
You can also allow your experiences to serve as an opportunity to step into your divinity. They can help deepen your understanding of yourself & the world you live in.

CapAquaPis

here!!

53453028_2209516729161773_5082724874305142784_n.jpg

Your ASC mark is 22' Capricorn - the mark of death, the devil and evil things; but I don't see you personally as a person associated with anything sinister. The night of Jan 13-14 is popular among satanists and this is when the sun is in 22' Capricorn. And your last post (ryancopper88) involves curses or black magic spells cast upon you, this is unfortunately connected to the ASC in 22' Capricorn...there are theories of Satan is linked to the sign's ruler planet Saturn.

ryancopper88

Your ASC mark is 22' Capricorn - the mark of death, the devil and evil things; but I don't see you personally as a person associated with anything sinister. The night of Jan 13-14 is popular among satanists and this is when the sun is in 22' Capricorn. And your last post (ryancopper88) involves curses or black magic spells cast upon you, this is unfortunately connected to the ASC in 22' Capricorn...there are theories of Satan is linked to the sign's ruler planet Saturn.

It's more 21' or 22'? I'm surprised now, because I didn't know that this issue of degrees was related to Satanism ... Could you send me some article or link talking more about? I was intrigued .... In any case, I have no involvement with these things, much less negatives... But in relation to this possible curse, how do you think I can get rid of it?

LiberatedLotus

Your ASC mark is 22' Capricorn - the mark of death, the devil and evil things; Jan 13-14 is popular among satanists

Interesting. Do you believe that the prevalence of darkness can be reduced to a single degree, a star, planetary body? Series of such?

I often times question our exact relationship to the cosmos, if the current state of our planet is in fact a direct reflection of the "heavens". How the overlays of our construct work within the framework.

I have to say, transmissions are coming from somewhere. The entire construct is too elaborate & coordinated not to be.

LiberatedLotus

Fascinating, not only did your response appear within seconds of my post, but it also has content that I omitted prior to submission.

The original text of my submitted response:
I have to say, transmissions are coming from somewhere. The entire construct is too elaborate & coordinated not to be.

Your response with content I had removed prior to submission:
I have to say, transmissions are coming from somewhere. They're answering to someone/something.

Interesting, who are you really CT?
What exactly is this forum?

To answer your question,
My ponderings are based on personal experience, reflection, observation, commentary, data analysis, intuition, etc.

Last edited:

ryancopper88

Interesting. Do you believe that the prevalence of darkness can be reduced to a single degree, a star, planetary body? Series of such?

I often times question our exact relationship to the cosmos, if the current state of our planet is in fact a direct reflection of the "heavens". How the overlays of our construct work within the framework.

The transmissions that you say, is about my case?

conspiracy theorist

Fascinating, not only did your response appear within seconds of my post, but it also has content that I omitted prior to submission.

The original text of my submitted response:

Your response with content I had removed prior to submission:

Interesting, who are you really CT?
What exactly is this forum?

To answer your question,
My ponderings are based on personal experience, reflection, observation, commentary, data analysis, intuition, etc.

I'm not that good, Liberated. I caught that part before you edited out, I don't have the ability to catch texts that haven't yet been published on the open forum. I'm merely a fast responder to posts that pique my interest. And yours did.

I imagine that many people's ponderings take into consideration multiple sources such as you have admitted for yourself. I was wondering if you had a more concrete conception to that statement, since I would have wanted to add it to the "commentaries" to which would inspire my own ponderings on these issues.

It's not the first time that someone thought I was an agent or member of a shady group, if I am catching your implication correctly. It even happened to me during HS, although it was hard to tell if people were being tongue-in-cheek at the time.