Mercury in my chart

Believeingod

Requesting learned members,

I would like to know regarding mercury in my chart. Whether it is going to be beneficial and helpful during it's dasha Or bhukti regarding my profession.

Will it be supporting both financially and professionally.

My birth details:

July 13th, 1979
03:32 AM, proddatur, Andhra pradesh

Thanks and regards,

mathur_dinesh

Mercury is friendly to the tenth house and to the ascendant. Therefore basically it should be favourable to the affairs of the tenth house but it is placed in the sixth from the tenth and therefore it is inclined to cause some unpleasant results relating to the house.
This unpleasant development will be brought about by the Moon which is the dispositor of Mercury and it occupies the eighth house from Mercury in a sign of Saturn. So during 2035-37 you can expect some unpleasant development with respect to your profession especially when transit Saturn comes to and remains in Cancer sign.

Believeingod

Mercury is friendly to the tenth house and to the ascendant. Therefore basically it should be favourable to the affairs of the tenth house but it is placed in the sixth from the tenth and therefore it is inclined to cause some unpleasant results relating to the house.
This unpleasant development will be brought about by the Moon which is the dispositor of Mercury and it occupies the eighth house from Mercury in a sign of Saturn. So during 2035-37 you can expect some unpleasant development with respect to your profession especially when transit Saturn comes to and remains in Cancer sign.

Thank you sir for your response.

But in D-10 career chart, mercury is exalted and is in second house with Jupiter so it should have some positive impact on career.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Kind regards,