My Chart

FleetingDasein

I've recently returned to the forums after a long break, and this thread wasn't around back then, so I'm gonna give it a try.

Feel free to comment on it, or ask any questions. :smile:

Attachments

• my chart.gif
    my chart.gif
    54.9 KB · Views: 47

natasa

Dear Fleeting, I also got back after a long break.

About your chart, I liked the conjuction Mars - Sun - Venus.
Also, Mars in your 6th - you should be a hard worker.
Modern ruler of Pisces Jupiter in your 1st - telling about strong character / principles but also ego-centric personality.
The ruler of your 7th in your 7th - meaning you will have a public support and also talent for politics. Your partner will be an important factor in your life.

Nice to have you back

FleetingDasein

Thank you for your feedback, Natasa. Welcome back!

I completely agree about Mars in the 6th. I'm still trying to own up to my 6th house placements. I still haven't gotten a "real" job, so we'll see how it goes when it happens. Mars square Saturn is particularly troublesome: I'm way too hard on myself.

I'm a little egocentric, but I think that comes with being an only child. I was spoiled by my parents... and in a way, I'm still spoiled by fiancee and his family (those 7th house benefits).

RayAustin

Your Moon in Cancer is good, I share it as well (woot, nice to have a planet in it's sign). How was your relationship with your mudda'?

I have also heard an aphorism that if the Moon aspects the ascendant, then most likely your father wasn't in your life or mostly it was just your mother. I have Moon trine ascendant as well and it is true for me.

Last edited:

virgo18

Hi

Your Pluto in Scorpio in the 8th catches my attention! It is very very strong!
Sun conjunct Mars! Very nice aspect, self oriented and strong!
Moon in domicile in the 5th... Ups and downs in relationships from the 5th house.

I dont know if you are married or not but....
Venus in Libra in the 7th, and most of your 7th is in libra.... Good marriage perspective! But Venus is not well aspected to Uranus and Neptune. So there can be illusions, or a separation. You are very intellectual in your approach to relationships. Your wive/husband might be very intelligent and artistic. Wealthy marriage and with love. Be aware of illusions and liberty needing.
He or she may surely be Libra by sun, moon or ascendant!

Congratulations! Nice chart

FleetingDasein

Ray,

My parents divorced when I was young. I lived with my mother, so she was always there for me. I would see my dad every few weeks, and I ended up living with him later on. I'm pretty lucky in that respect. My parents have always been very supportive.

My mom is always a source of conflict. She's very Saturnian (Saturn conjunct Asc - I guessed that before looking at her chart) very conservative, controlling, judgmental. We are close, but we are too different for there to be a completely open and honest relationship. I always have to tread carefully with her, and most of the times, I just end up supressing my Neptunian/Uranian energies.

virgo18,
I'm not married yet. I've always had financially advantageous relationships, so I guess having a strong 7th house is a plus! I've been in a few long distance relationships, so I'm used to being separated from my loved ones.

The person I'm currently dating has very little Libra. He's a Pisces Sun, Scorpio Ascendant, and Leo Moon. We've got a nice synastry chart, and I'm quite happy.

Thank you all for your comments.

RayAustin

My mom is always a source of conflict.

Hm, I'm trying to see that in the chart, perhaps that is indeed the Moon square Jupiter. Maybe she acts this way with intentions for your own good? I have a Moon square Mars, and my mother doesn't act that way, which is interesting.