John McCain's Natal Chart revealed, a passionate leader betrayed

Awakened_Pisces

As we head into the final 2 1/2 to 3 weeks of debate and the ever historic electional date. There's alot of potential for danger. But ultimately a greater calamity. Destiny can always be altered to a certain extent. But it is my firm belief that in any way you alter Destiny you still travel upon the path you were destined. So even if we understood the transits and the flow of time. And even if we changed things accordingly. These years would still show us a new and better path. They would still show us a destiny to overcome and a destiny to profill. And with that said. Here is John McCain's Natal Chart and ultimately the story of his destiny. As one of our proven lions in the senate. And as a lion that has been betrayed by his fellow party members. And ultimately why John McCain won't be able to pull away, even if he wanted too.

Analysis: John McCain's Chart

When you look at Sen.McCain's chart. It's bad news for McCain. For he was also born abroad. And Clearly, he is recognized as an American. It's unlikely McCain continues playing the card. But if that fool Sarah Palin does. Haha, Both as an Astrologer and as a human being, I've had just about enough of Miss Palin.

At any rate, let's take a look at Sen.McCain. Born at 6:25 PM in Colon, Panama

Sun Sign: Virgo
ASC: Pisces

I like McCain's Birth positions. Virgo(Earth/Cardinal) with Pisces(Water/introvert) is a pretty nice mix of differing personalities. That allows McCain to become a pretty effifcent leader. Indeed, McCain
will probably lose due to things out of his control. Saturn-Uranus opposition. And his ASC Pisces showing when he didn't fight back against Bush. Which ANYONE could've done. But yes, I love McCain's Birth Sun Sign/ASC.

Let's look at the important positions planets hold in McCain's Natal Chart(Ultimately, the Natal Chart is THE chart to look at for a person's soul IMO. Progressed only gives you a progress report.)

Uranus in Taurus:

Uranus is(Change, Altrustic,evolving) inside of Taurus the Ram. Taurus the Ram is often a key signifactor in one's career(in politics or law). And it's interesting that Uranus should be in there. I think we saw Uranus in Taurus play out after the 2000 elections. George.W.Bush did the unspeakable and torn down McCain in similar fashion that his V.P "pick" Sarah Palin is trying to tear down Obama. But now, Sen.McCain supports Bush policies 90 percent of the time the last two years and at worst. 63 Percent. McCain, a former reformer has now sided with the Status Quo to try and win the election.

Sadly for McCain, the Status Quo has fallen and like a typical Pisces ASC, doesn't know where to go next or how to go there. And McCain's inability to find a decent partner(or not stick with one). Doesn't give him the kind of confidence or confiding ability that Obama has with Michelle.

I think that's what McCain was looking for when he picked Sarah Palin. He wanted someone he could confine in and perferably not a male. He needed a nuturer. The only thing Palin can nurture is her beliefs that God wants War in Iraq.

Looking at McCain's story brings a tear to one's heart. He could've otherwise been a very efffective leader and he has been. Being in the Senate for YEARS. We'll need a calm and passionate heart in the Senate. But first, McCain needs to oblierate his Bush-Policies ideals. America is ready to turn away from those. So must he use his Virgo Sun to bulid a new grounds. And with Pisces(Spiritual intelligence/ideal). I have no doubt that if McCain recognizes that this won't work. It won't take him long to bulid a new plan. A New McCain.

The proof of this? Uranus also trines the Sun and Neptune. McCain has incredible mental ability and understanding.(Pisces ASC+Virgo showing here). McCain could be a great American leader.

Taurus Uranus Opposes Aquarius Moon.

Aquarius-Moon borns have trouble with Romance and Marriage to begin with. Because in Scorpio like fashion, they like action. And not the same kind of action all of the time. Opposinging Uranus(Change, altrustic)
highly empathizes this feeling.

Final Aspect:

Uranus Square Mars: It speaks for himself. McCain's motto(Taurus) is change. Squared Mars(In Leo none the less, so Mars in strength). Shows that he doesn't want to make the actions for the Status Quo. But see, that Mars is in Strength. So McCain's Uranus will be burned by the Mars opposition(See:2008 Elections).

Saturn in ASC Pisces.

Pisces is a Introvert, feminine sign that stays to itself. But also loves to swim, swim, swim. It's true. Pisces is ruled by delusional Neptune. But Neptune is also idealistic. A Fine aspected Pisces Chart could be indeed, quite the romance type(See:Me)

Sadly for McCain(and the proof that this is real). High-Arching Venus at 23 degrees(Showing Love's importance in MCCain's life) is Opposite Saturn(at 20 degrees).

Saturn(Control, structure, job) squaring Venus(Planet of Love and Female). Shows an obvious need or desire to either have a certain female in one's life. Or to try and control them to become what he wants.

In this case, Saturn is in his ASC(Pisces). So perhaps, McCain doesn't know what he wants out of a lover. And when he doesn't know himself, he tries to control or manipulate the situation to find some reason, some calamity. Or yes, a different partner.

Saturn also Opposite Neptune(Dreams,Ideal, Delusion). Showing that what McCain may want, isn't always what he'll commit to doing. Or may not be able to do.

Final Aspect: Saturn Sextile Pluto

What makes this aspect interesting is that Pluto(Mental Death(sometimes Real if negatively aspected)/Idealistic
Reality) is at Critical Degree in Nurturer Cancer. Perhaps this shows that Pluto will break McCain free from the bonds to his troubles. Whether they be past or present troubles with Saturn's troubling aspects.

Saturn is also one of the most powerful planets when positively aspected. Perhaps Saturn Trining Revolutioner Pluto(In Cancer) is the reason McCain has been able to dominate and survive Cancer for long as he has.

Cancer: Pluto and Fate of Fortune.

Fate of Fortune is probably one of the most telling signs in Astrology. And when it's just ascending into Cancer. That is so fatefully obvious. But what is also very telling is the True Node(In Capicorn)
is Conjunct Fate of Fortune. Either this shows McCain's success at the Senate for as long as he has. Or McCain will pull a suprise out of his hat and win the election. Given his other signs though, in particular. That Uranus squaring both Moon and Mars. I highly doubt it.

I think it points to McCain's success in the Senate.

I pointed out Pluto/Saturn Sextile. But Pluto also has some more

Pluto(Mental Death/Revolution) Sextile Mercury. This shows that overtime, McCain probably gets a deeper analogy then he would've otherwise. Really, McCain has been giften with mental aspects that few men can brag about. He really could've been a fine leader.

Pluto Sextile Venus: This is a very suprising sextile that I don't think has played itself out.It, like Mercury this suggests that McCain will learn from his love life and evolve. Nope, hasn'thappened.

Saggitarius:

Only one Planet is in Saggy. That's Jupiter. But Jupiter is being
very oppessive. With only ONE Sextile. A Jupiter-Mars Sextile
that obviously has shown his success in the political field. But other
then that. Ever imagined Lightning was in Hell? Well you will soon
enough.

Jupiter Opposite Saturn(which in turn is opposite Venus and Neptune).
The connerction of the four planets(Venus, Jupiter, Neptune,
Saturn) all in an opposition. This shows the difficulities that
John McCain has in his love life. Also the difficulties with
his own vision and others. Possibly, this opposition is a early
indictator of McCain's temper.

Jupiter Opposite Sun: A Friend told me that Opposite Jupiter was
actually lucky. But with a grand total of 4 oppositions and
1 mere sextile to Mars. I don't think this is an indictator of luck.
I think it's an indictator of McCain's motives being combative of
his own idealogy(sun).

Capicorn Moon:

A Few of you have said that McCain's Cappicorn Moon interaction
with the US Chart will be proof of his victory. And yes,
other then his Uranus connections to Sun and Neptune. It is by far
the most positive aspect in his chart. But it doesn't connect
to anything regarding leadership. Not even close.

Cappi Moon Sextile Mercury shows development in the intellectual field. And
once again shows the repeating theme of McCain's mental and stable abilitys in the thinking area. Which develop people into leaders. And yes
True Node has ascended into Cappi. But I'm thinking Cappi Moon and his
chart overall shows that he has the intelligence of a leader. But not
the personality.

Moon Sextile Venus is another aspect that probably hasn't paid off for
McCain. Moon is the mental self. The thoughts behind it all. Sextile
Venus should make it easy for McCain romantically. But this shows that
one aspect doesn't overule a chart.

Final Analogy:

McCain has profilled his chart. He is/was a true leader in the Senate.
But he won't be president. He has been unable to balance the
Idealogical, sometimes confused Pisces with the Earth/Cardinal
Virgo. That was the challenge in McCain's chart. He had to tap into
his mentally enriched mental abilities to connect with other
people. Ultimately, he couldn't.

The Natal Chart shows the difficulties seen in the election. And If I
read it right. McCain will NOT be president.

Attachments

• McCain's Chart.gif
    McCain's Chart.gif
    52.2 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

starlink

Hello Confused pisces! Thank you for your very elaborate post.
After everyone has been looking to a totally wrong chart of McCain things are looking quite different! Mr.Stellium will be very shocked to see this new chart as he consistently foretold us that McCain would win.
This shows that Theo's approach which is far more advanced than ours, is the right one as he never saw McCain win. Interesting.

To me the fact that both traditional and modern rulers of his Ascendant, Jupiter and Neptune resp. square and oppose Saturn, shows that "getting to the top" will be very difficult for him anyhow.
He is his own worst enemy with Sun exactly opposing his Asc. and that conjunction with Neptune, apart from showing confusion about who he really is, also shows that he is confused about his role in public. It is an ingoing aspect so the 10° for this conjunction are OK.

Fate of Fortune
Sorry NR, but what is this? I know Part of Fortune, but Fate?? of Fortune.
You probably mean the same.

Mr stellium

Confusedpisces said:
As we head into the final 2 1/2 to 3 weeks of debate and the ever historic electional date. There's alot of potential for danger. But ultimately a greater calamity. Destiny can always be altered to a certain extent. But it is my firm belief that in any way you alter Destiny you still travel upon the path you were destined. So even if we understood the transits and the flow of time. And even if we changed things accordingly. These years would still show us a new and better path. They would still show us a destiny to overcome and a destiny to profill. And with that said. Here is John McCain's Natal Chart and ultimately the story of his destiny. As one of our proven lions in the senate. And as a lion that has been betrayed by his fellow party members. And ultimately why John McCain won't be able to pull away, even if he wanted too.

Analysis: John McCain's Chart

When you look at Sen.McCain's chart. It's bad news for McCain. For he was also born abroad. And Clearly, he is recognized as an American. It's unlikely McCain continues playing the card. But if that fool Sarah Palin does. Haha, Both as an Astrologer and as a human being, I've had just about enough of Miss Palin.

At any rate, let's take a look at Sen.McCain. Born at 6:25 PM in Colon, Panama

Sun Sign: Virgo
ASC: Pisces

I like McCain's Birth positions. Virgo(Earth/Cardinal) with Pisces(Water/introvert) is a pretty nice mix of differing personalities. That allows McCain to become a pretty effifcent leader. Indeed, McCain
will probably lose due to things out of his control. Saturn-Uranus opposition. And his ASC Pisces showing when he didn't fight back against Bush. Which ANYONE could've done. But yes, I love McCain's Birth Sun Sign/ASC.

Let's look at the important positions planets hold in McCain's Natal Chart(Ultimately, the Natal Chart is THE chart to look at for a person's soul IMO. Progressed only gives you a progress report.)

Uranus in Taurus:

Uranus is(Change, Altrustic,evolving) inside of Taurus the Ram. Taurus the Ram is often a key signifactor in one's career(in politics or law). And it's interesting that Uranus should be in there. I think we saw Uranus in Taurus play out after the 2000 elections. George.W.Bush did the unspeakable and torn down McCain in similar fashion that his V.P "pick" Sarah Palin is trying to tear down Obama. But now, Sen.McCain supports Bush policies 90 percent of the time the last two years and at worst. 63 Percent. McCain, a former reformer has now sided with the Status Quo to try and win the election.

Sadly for McCain, the Status Quo has fallen and like a typical Pisces ASC, doesn't know where to go next or how to go there. And McCain's inability to find a decent partner(or not stick with one). Doesn't give him the kind of confidence or confiding ability that Obama has with Michelle.

I think that's what McCain was looking for when he picked Sarah Palin. He wanted someone he could confine in and perferably not a male. He needed a nuturer. The only thing Palin can nurture is her beliefs that God wants War in Iraq.

Looking at McCain's story brings a tear to one's heart. He could've otherwise been a very efffective leader and he has been. Being in the Senate for YEARS. We'll need a calm and passionate heart in the Senate. But first, McCain needs to oblierate his Bush-Policies ideals. America is ready to turn away from those. So must he use his Virgo Sun to bulid a new grounds. And with Pisces(Spiritual intelligence/ideal). I have no doubt that if McCain recognizes that this won't work. It won't take him long to bulid a new plan. A New McCain.

The proof of this? Uranus also trines the Sun and Neptune. McCain has incredible mental ability and understanding.(Pisces ASC+Virgo showing here). McCain could be a great American leader.

Taurus Uranus Opposes Aquarius Moon.

Aquarius-Moon borns have trouble with Romance and Marriage to begin with. Because in Scorpio like fashion, they like action. And not the same kind of action all of the time. Opposinging Uranus(Change, altrustic)
highly empathizes this feeling.

Final Aspect:

Uranus Square Mars: It speaks for himself. McCain's motto(Taurus) is change. Squared Mars(In Leo none the less, so Mars in strength). Shows that he doesn't want to make the actions for the Status Quo. But see, that Mars is in Strength. So McCain's Uranus will be burned by the Mars opposition(See:2008 Elections).

Saturn in ASC Pisces.

Pisces is a Introvert, feminine sign that stays to itself. But also loves to swim, swim, swim. It's true. Pisces is ruled by delusional Neptune. But Neptune is also idealistic. A Fine aspected Pisces Chart could be indeed, quite the romance type(See:Me)

Sadly for McCain(and the proof that this is real). High-Arching Venus at 23 degrees(Showing Love's importance in MCCain's life) is Opposite Saturn(at 20 degrees).

Saturn(Control, structure, job) squaring Venus(Planet of Love and Female). Shows an obvious need or desire to either have a certain female in one's life. Or to try and control them to become what he wants.

In this case, Saturn is in his ASC(Pisces). So perhaps, McCain doesn't know what he wants out of a lover. And when he doesn't know himself, he tries to control or manipulate the situation to find some reason, some calamity. Or yes, a different partner.

Saturn also Opposite Neptune(Dreams,Ideal, Delusion). Showing that what McCain may want, isn't always what he'll commit to doing. Or may not be able to do.

Final Aspect: Saturn Sextile Pluto

What makes this aspect interesting is that Pluto(Mental Death(sometimes Real if negatively aspected)/Idealistic
Reality) is at Critical Degree in Nurturer Cancer. Perhaps this shows that Pluto will break McCain free from the bonds to his troubles. Whether they be past or present troubles with Saturn's troubling aspects.

Saturn is also one of the most powerful planets when positively aspected. Perhaps Saturn Trining Revolutioner Pluto(In Cancer) is the reason McCain has been able to dominate and survive Cancer for long as he has.

Cancer: Pluto and Fate of Fortune.

Fate of Fortune is probably one of the most telling signs in Astrology. And when it's just ascending into Cancer. That is so fatefully obvious. But what is also very telling is the True Node(In Capicorn)
is Conjunct Fate of Fortune. Either this shows McCain's success at the Senate for as long as he has. Or McCain will pull a suprise out of his hat and win the election. Given his other signs though, in particular. That Uranus squaring both Moon and Mars. I highly doubt it.

I think it points to McCain's success in the Senate.

I pointed out Pluto/Saturn Sextile. But Pluto also has some more

Pluto(Mental Death/Revolution) Sextile Mercury. This shows that overtime, McCain probably gets a deeper analogy then he would've otherwise. Really, McCain has been giften with mental aspects that few men can brag about. He really could've been a fine leader.

Pluto Sextile Venus: This is a very suprising sextile that I don't think has played itself out.It, like Mercury this suggests that McCain will learn from his love life and evolve. Nope, hasn'thappened.

Saggitarius:

Only one Planet is in Saggy. That's Jupiter. But Jupiter is being
very oppessive. With only ONE Sextile. A Jupiter-Mars Sextile
that obviously has shown his success in the political field. But other
then that. Ever imagined Lightning was in Hell? Well you will soon
enough.

Jupiter Opposite Saturn(which in turn is opposite Venus and Neptune).
The connerction of the four planets(Venus, Jupiter, Neptune,
Saturn) all in an opposition. This shows the difficulities that
John McCain has in his love life. Also the difficulties with
his own vision and others. Possibly, this opposition is a early
indictator of McCain's temper.

Jupiter Opposite Sun: A Friend told me that Opposite Jupiter was
actually lucky. But with a grand total of 4 oppositions and
1 mere sextile to Mars. I don't think this is an indictator of luck.
I think it's an indictator of McCain's motives being combative of
his own idealogy(sun).

Capicorn Moon:

A Few of you have said that McCain's Cappicorn Moon interaction
with the US Chart will be proof of his victory. And yes,
other then his Uranus connections to Sun and Neptune. It is by far
the most positive aspect in his chart. But it doesn't connect
to anything regarding leadership. Not even close.

Cappi Moon Sextile Mercury shows development in the intellectual field. And
once again shows the repeating theme of McCain's mental and stable abilitys in the thinking area. Which develop people into leaders. And yes
True Node has ascended into Cappi. But I'm thinking Cappi Moon and his
chart overall shows that he has the intelligence of a leader. But not
the personality.

Moon Sextile Venus is another aspect that probably hasn't paid off for
McCain. Moon is the mental self. The thoughts behind it all. Sextile
Venus should make it easy for McCain romantically. But this shows that
one aspect doesn't overule a chart.

Final Analogy:

McCain has profilled his chart. He is/was a true leader in the Senate.
But he won't be president. He has been unable to balance the
Idealogical, sometimes confused Pisces with the Earth/Cardinal
Virgo. That was the challenge in McCain's chart. He had to tap into
his mentally enriched mental abilities to connect with other
people. Ultimately, he couldn't.

The Natal Chart shows the difficulties seen in the election. And If I
read it right. McCain will NOT be president.
Firstly, you have made a lot of mistakes regarding aspects: Jupiter at 15 Sag is TRINE Mars at 12 Leo (not sextile). Jupiter is nowhere near an opposition aspect to the Sun or Saturn - He widely SQUARES them both. And some of the sextiles you use are way out of orb.You also say that he has an Aquarius Moon in one paragraph and a Capricorn Moon in another - he can't have both! Secondly, Where did you come up with the 6.25pm time and can you back it up by the past events in his life? I have used the 8.38pm time which fits perfectly - It shows his progressed MC exactly conjuncting his natal Venus (Asc ruler) on inauguration day 2009.

Last edited:

Awakened_Pisces

I was a little tired when I did this. And I used the Astroweekly Birthtime for John McCain. Which will show the exact same time. I don't use orbs. I never use them. I haven't had experience with them. I printed the chart basically.

His ASC Ruler is clearly Pisces. It shows in this election and in his past life through his interactions with women. This is by far and away, the correct time. Possibly sans a few minutes. I'll edit the post as need be.

Edit: Obama has in fact provided his Birth Chart. And I feel like it's correct as well(7:24 PM). He has alot of Natal Aquarius Energy during birth and on election day. And Aquarius is on the rise from a universal perspective. It's the correct chart by far as well. Now, can someone please find Hillary's. I still have trouble finding that thing.

LionKing

It makes me sort of sick that McCain lost. And Obama not actually being a U.S. citizen and no one doing an investigation on it. But hey... he's the president elect and I have to 2nd my opinions and support the president elect. That's just the way that it has to be. V/r LionKing

RayAustin

Like I said, how the *** do you know so surely he's not an american citizen?

Last edited by a moderator:

tikana

ra_divinington said:
Like I said, how the eff do you know so surely he's not an american citizen?

Okay it is not important that US citizen or not

YOU MUST BE BORN in USA..
His grandma said Obama was born in 1 hostpital
Obama named another hospital..
see the problem?

then ...

He was living in Indonesia.. I am not an attorney so i dont know if US citizenship was stripped from Obama because he had to get Indonesian citizenship or not...

that does it .. i am running a chart on this

Is Obama lying or hiding his place of birth.. was he born in the US?
stay tuned.. i am piosting this on horary board

see you in a few ticks
T

starlink

Lionking, you should be so lucky to have a guy like Obama as your president.
He is stable and dead serious.(which you cannot say from McCain who in a way is still not really grown-up if you ask me).
But hey... he's the president elect and I have to support him.
Indeed, and that is a good conclusion. You wont regret it!

Awakened_Pisces

He was not born at 1:06. Even if he wasn't born at Hawaii. His 7:24 time is correct by far. His placements, his attiude and of course. His projected victory prediction being profilled show that.

tikana

starlink said:
Lionking, you should be so lucky to have a guy like Obama as your president.
He is stable and dead serious.(which you cannot say from McCain who in a way is still not really grown-up if you ask me).

Indeed, and that is a good conclusion. You wont regret it!

Starlink

if i had to choose a president for the US out of all presidents, I would pick Tarja Halonen. :38:Ross Perot would have been a great president as well..

i am still very shaky on Obama....

T