Proof Aquarius is ruled by uranus AND Saturn?

david starling

Astrologically you will survive Pisces. Aquarius is one of the horsemen.

There are many theories on the start date.

That's only one (rather eccentric, Book of Revelations) theory about the Fixed-signs.

With very few exceptions, the myriad number of start-dates for the beginning of the sidereal Aquarian Age are due to tropical astrologers co-opting the sidereal zodiac and using it for an Ages-only purpose.

Last edited:

david starling

Sorry, I should have included the word "some". There are Traditionalists reading posts on this board.

Have to say, just for fun: If it weren't for a sequestered Mod board, every time the outermost planets were being discussed, a Table of Dignities and Debilities would pop up out of nowhere! Also, a meme illustrating the small size of Pluto. :smile:

jac

Astrologically you will survive Pisces. Aquarius is one of the horsemen.

There are many theories on the start date.

Do you mean survival in terms of the celestial bodies remaining in the same configurations, humanity still existing as a carbon-based life form (hopefully not as AI), or as ethereal entities composed entirely of spirit (having fouled our nest beyond habitability)?

david starling

Do you mean survival in terms of the celestial bodies remaining in the same configurations, humanity still existing as a carbon-based life form (hopefully not as AI), or as ethereal entities composed entirely of spirit (having fouled our nest beyond habitability)?

The concept of transcending the material plane is definitely linked to the Aquarian Age.

In that sense, it could be seen as the Age of Ascension.

Last edited:

aquarius7000

I didn't say it originated with the transition into the Aquarian Age.

The Aquarian Age is when it will become reality instead of mythology.

It was actually more reality long ago, in between and even is some times now. It was not mythology earlier. Seen from today, people tend to think things that happened in the past/ originated in the past are mythology, but that is not correct. Transcendence, in fact, has been steadily fading away due to man believing more in materiality than immateriality; and because it is considered "mythology". Think about it.

david starling

It was actually more reality long ago, in between and even is some times now. It was not mythology earlier. Seen from today, people tend to think things that happened in the past/ originated in the past are mythology, but that is not correct. Transcendence, in fact, has been steadily fading away due to man believing more in materiality than immateriality; and because it is considered "mythology". Think about it.

You're talking about it as something in the past, which it was. I agree that what's called "mythology" now had a basis in reality then.

As you probably already know, I've been proposing that we're living in a very materialistic, tropical Age of Capricorn. I've worked out the "celestial mechanics" regarding the timing of the tropical Ages, and I personally see them as gradually transitioning from one Age-sign to the next, with the current Age-sign transitioning into a background role for the Age to come.

So, Aquarian Age ascension won't mean leaving the material plane behind entirely. We just won't be trapped in it as we are now.

david starling

The timing of the Ages themselves is linear, which I believe is a Saturnian characteristic. Whereas, the Uranian-ruled Age of Aquarius will enable quantum consciousness, which includes linear, but isn't limited to it.

aquarius7000

You're talking about it as something in the past, which it was. I agree that what's called "mythology" now had a basis in reality then...

You are giving my words your own twist to make them sound aligned to how you think about transcendence.

What I said was actually that transcendence has ALWAYS been present, but that we have steadily been moving away from it due to getting more and more materialistic/ moving more and more towards materialism.

david starling

You are giving my words your own twist to make them sound aligned to how you think about transcendence.

What I said was actually that transcendence has ALWAYS been present, but that we have steadily been moving away from it due to getting more and more materialistic/ moving more and more towards materialism.

Yes, you're an Aquarian yourself, and it's always been obvious to you.
Have you moved away from transcendence?

aquarius7000

Yes, you're an Aquarian yourself, and it's always been obvious to you.
Have you moved away from transcendence?

I do not think that transcendence has to do with just Aquarius. Rather with a combination of factors.

I am a follower of Sanatana Dharma, which is based on karma, reincarnation and how to rise above and out of the cycle of reincarnating meaning transcending out of it.

I have always been inclined to it, but have been closer or more aligned with it since at least a decade now.

david starling

I do not think that transcendence has to do with just Aquarius. Rather with a combination of factors.

I am a follower of Sanatana Dharma, which is based on karma, reincarnation and how to rise above and out of the cycle of reincarnating meaning transcending out of it.

I have always been inclined to it, but have been closer or more aligned with it since at least a decade now.

I, of course, would attribute that to the ever-closer approach of the tropical Age-indicator to the first point of tropical Aquarius. I'm feeling it as well, but death of the material body dismays me. It breaks my heart to be trapped, as I feel it to be, in the material world when those I love have left me behind.

aquarius7000

When one is really able to transcend and rise above the concept of life and death, one realises that the body is only a 'material' cover and that the energy = life (soul) trapped inside always continues. Body (jiva) + Soul (atma) = Human + Being (Jivatma).

david starling

When one is really able to transcend and rise above the concept of life and death, one realises that the body is only a 'material' cover and that the energy = life (soul) trapped inside always continues. Body (jiva) + Soul (atma) = Human + Being (Jivatma).

Is "Yoga" about the link between Body and Soul?