why is it so hard to get a reading on this forum tho....

Lolabee

like seriously. I've posted this chart literally three or four times and nothing at all. is it too hard to read or I'm just literally wasting my time on this forum....

like for real. let me know if there is another site I can go to if no one is willing on here....:pinched:

Attachments

• astro_621gw_anonymous_anonymous_64794_34261.jpg
    astro_621gw_anonymous_anonymous_64794_34261.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 27

JUPITERASC

like seriously.
I've posted this chart literally three or four times
and nothing at all. is it too hard to read
or I'm just literally wasting my time on this forum....

like for real.
let me know if there is another site I can go to
if no one is willing on here...
.:pinched:
keep in mind that ours is an astrological learning forum
where members practice astrological skills free
no one is paid
therefore
responses to threads
are often from members who are beginners with little or no experience
keen to learn by practice

we also have members with many years of astrological study completed
members have day jobs
and those of our members who are professionals
do not provide a complete professional reading for free

members are expected to
also interpret their own charts to learn by practice
members are expected to also interpret their own charts
to learn by practice :smile:

skyscript astrology forum at
http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/index.php

JUPITERASC

No one works here for you. No one is paid. Everyone who provides services here does so out of the goodness of their hearts.

And so its the luck of the draw. But people did respond to your chart here: https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=117263

If you ask for a full analysis, you need to understand that this is beyond the resources of a free forum and in the real world would cost you $200-600 US. And it would take a professional hours to do.

It would be better if you asked a question about your like as it pertains to your chart. That is more doable, and more likely to get a response.
remember also that
interpreting your own chart is expected
so that one learns by practicing
:smile:

Lolabee

its crazy that I get a fast reply when I inquire why I am getting no responses...

ive asked specific questions and general questions and have gotten anything. but I never implied anyone here worked for me... where did you see that in my question?

Chrysalis

I can't believe what ive just read, the cheek tho :annoyed:

Why don't you just pay a professional Astrologer to read your chart, doubt your going to get any help with it on here now, after how you've just gone on.

Your so rude^^^post above.

JUPITERASC

its crazy that I get a fast reply when I inquire why I am getting no responses...

ive asked specific questions and general questions
and have gotten anything.
but I never implied anyone here worked for me...
where did you see that in my question?
since you seemed unaware
the swift response tells you that it takes hours to read a chart professionally

you gave the impression that you seem to think that you are "wasting your time" :smile:
on our forum
you said

like seriously. I've posted this chart literally three or four times and nothing at all. is it too hard to read
or I'm just literally wasting my time on this forum....

like for real. let me know if there is another site I can go to
if no one is willing on here...
.:pinched:
you are implying "no one is willing" on our forum
fact is
you need to learn to interpret your own chart
either that or pay a professional
I can't believe what ive just read, the cheek tho :annoyed:

Why don't you just pay a professional Astrologer to read your chart, doubt your going to get any help with it on here now,
after how you've just gone on.

Lolabee

so they can give cheek and I cant? I don't think I was rude with my question at all, but THEY were RUDE with THEIR answer. Call it cheek if you want to...

don't toss it if you cant catch it.

I guess when youre a senior member you can say what every you want though. the other person that answered was just lovely and I said nothing 'rude' to her.

Chrysalis

so they can give cheek and I cant? I don't think I was rude with my question at all, but THEY were RUDE with THEIR answer. Call it cheek if you want to...

I guess when youre a senior member you can say what every you want though. the other person that answered was just lovely and I said nothing 'rude' to her.

Re-read your first post AND thread title, you come across demanding and rude mannered as h3ll.

Im not a person to hold my tongue, and i don't like demanding rude people, especially towards people on a site i visit frequently....so i told you what i felt about your opening post yes..because you needed telling.

JUPITERASC

so they can give cheek and I cant?
I don't think I was rude with my question at all, but THEY were RUDE with THEIR answer.
Call it cheek if you want to...

I guess when youre a senior member
you can say what every you want though. the other person that answered was just lovely
and I said nothing 'rude' to her.
you are asking for a free reading
and have been politely informed that if you ask for a full analysis
you need to understand is is beyond the resources of a free forum

and in the real world would cost you $200-600 US. :smile:
would take a professional hours to do.

Chrysalis

like for real. let me know if there is another site I can go to if no one is willing on here

You trying to tell me this isn't rude :unsure: ...like for real.

You go and find another astrology site, the only thing is, this is the best one you'll find. So maybe you should apologize and then give some background info of what your wanting to know regarding your chart, then this thread may get you some help.

Lolabee

what youre not going to do is talk down to me like a child. I feel like for some reason you think can do that? maybe because you've been on here a while or because idk someone is blowing smoke up somewhere but youre NOT going to tell me when to apologize.

if I was rude, that was not my intention, and there are better ways of communicating that. im willing to apologize, because sometimes i can be brash and i am impatient. but coming on here and trying to be some type of alpha female is NOT going to work with me.

sooooo.... *shrug*

i don't understand. even if i DID come aggressive or whatever it is you interpret as so, i dont understand how you think YOU being rude back will solve anything.

you seem to pride yourself on YOUR rudeness, tho. oh you dont hold your tongue? ok and? obviously i dont either.

Chrysalis

because sometimes i can be brash and i am impatient.

Well you've got mars in your 1st house square sun in aries, which can make you like that, so that's my piece of chart input.

Lolabee

Infact this is a composite chart and not even a natal, disregard what i just said.

Lol. Ok. Thabks for the little imput,seriously. And i do apologize if I offended any of you on here. Im honestly not surprised it got to this point so quickly. Algol is in my eleventh house with my sun so nothing works out for me 9/10 of the time with groups. Even online i suppose lol even though i dont think im being mean or rude i guess i just will always rub people the wrong way. *shrug*

Chrysalis

Its cool forget it now.

But if this is a composite chart you wanted help with, its best you give some background info on the r'ship first, this will help others interpreting the chart.

Members on here are all at different stages, so background info does help.

And maybe for this, you should now open up another fresh thread for this, as this one seems to have served its purpose for what you originally opened it for.

Lolabee

Its cool forget it now.

But if this is a composite chart you wanted help with, its best you give some background info on the r'ship first, this will help others interpreting the chart.

Members on here are all at different stages, so background info does help.

And maybe for this, you should now open up another fresh thread for this, as this one seems to have served its purpose for what you originally opened it for.

Ok. Clean slate :)
And thanks I will