My karmic Reading

Howl

Miss S,

Was reading this inspiringly honest thread, and I got curious. Your chart sounds a lot like mine. ( I know that we share venus square pluto, at least!) So I used your birth data and made your chart, hope you don't mind :)

You're chart does look like mine!! This is exciting, for me anyway, because at this level of astrological study I am best able to grasp things that I relate to directly. Here's what I see, in terms of similarity, at first glance:

We both have kites, according to karmic astrology (looser orbs)
Both of our kites involve moon, venus and uranus (mine also has mars, yours has jupiter)
Both of our kites are in the 3/5/7/11 Houses
Both of us have chart rulers as part of the kite
Both of us have NN first house, SN seventh house
You have PoF conjunct NN, I have it conjunct SN
You have prenatal solar eclipse in 7th house with SN, I have in in the 1st with NN.
We both have a T square to our nodes (you neptune 4H me pluto/saturn 3H)
both have venus (you 5H, me 7H) "afflicted" (hate that term) by jupiter and pluto
We both have venus sext uranus and additional soft aspect (you sext merc, me trine moon)
We both have hard aspects with Neptune (you moon/merc sqaure, me sun/merc conjunct + mars square)

Ok, major differences, you're much more of a water/earth baby than me, and have a heavier 1H/7H focus, where as I have more in fire/air and the 6H. Obviously the planet placements by sign and house are different, but what strikes me are the shapes, and the themes of nodal axis and prenatal solar eclipses.

Also, I have saturn TRINE sun/merc, where as you have that LOVELY opposition ;) We are born not so far apart :) both have the taurus chiron too, you 9H me 10H.

Your chart is striking in that you have one planet, sort of evenly spaced, in each of the houses below the horizon.

I will write more when I have the concentration to look again at the rest of this thread :D

Last edited:

Howl

By the way, Cassie mentioned the integration of thinking/feeling, analytical/spiritual as a function of virgo/pisces polarity. Your moon/mercury conjunction, which connects (mostly harmoniously) with the other planets in your chart, seems well placed to do that. I just think that having your feeling and your thinking combined so strongly, in the same house and sign as your sun, is not something most people get to experience!

Last edited:

milkywaygirl

Miss Saturn said:
Hi Lorielle,

I got this reading from the book Past Life Astrology by Judy Hall.

I wish I was psychic, I do tend to sense moods a lot, and have gut feelings about people.:)

hey miss s! i am sure that you are a lot more psychic than you think you are, at the least you definitely have the capabilities. do you dream a lot? do you write your dreams down?

milkywaygirl

hey, just read this thread again thoroughly after my first initial skim. miss s, what can i say! i totally understand where you are coming from. a lot of the things you have felt i as well have been through. i as well wanted desperately to find and embrace truth and leave depression, confusion, hypersensitivity to others, low self esteem and all the negative piscean aspects behind. since my (our) birthday things for me have totally changed, and they will change for you too. you have to start to seek the Truth. once you are on the path, everything will change and you will begin to become a new person. You are already on the path in fact, as astrology was the bridge that lead me to the Right road, and it will lead you there as well.

for me it took a lot of really negative things to happen before the positive things started. but since then my headspace has totally changed and i feel that on this current road, i dont think i will ever go back to my old problems and issues again.

what i want to say to you is this - look inside yourself, because all the answers are already there.

Cassie Priam

milkywaygirl said:
hey that was a great thread. having the same d.o.b as miss saturn, i could identify with a lot of the themes mentioned, although a lot of it plays out/played out in different areas of my life.
milkywaygirl said:
miss s, have you given much thought to the mars at 29deg quincunx jupiter at 0deg in your chart and what it means to you? i am forever trying to figure out this aspect although lately i think i'm on to something.

I would be interested in what you have found out about this aspect. I am fascinated by the inconjuncts and yods which are very karmic, especially when we are looking at inner to outer planet. The inconjuncts are powerful, represent conflicting energies from the past which need to be balanced in the present incarnation. Represents a major challenge in this life.

According to Hall, the Jup/Mar aspect indicates an inner urge to expand which can be with a well directed will, or the soul can be out of control and over the top in its need to assert itself. The soul does have the ability in this life to harness the will and use its ability to achieve its objectives. But it must be careful not to be out of control. I have this aspect as well, Mars quincunx Jup, and I have such a strong will that I can really blast away without thinking. I have learned to use this power more carefully and try to assert myself with more tact and softness. When I was younger I tended to be at either extreme, passivity or too aggressive, and that is what I am trying to balance in this life.

AlLso this is a very good placement for manifesting. Jup/Mars is a very powerful karmic gift, but it can be a curse as well. It past lives this soul has learned how to bring into being whatever if visualizes and affirms. That includes negative and past old programs as well. It is important that this soul work on positive affirmations and avoid negativity.

Hi Milkyway,

You haven't been around for a while it is nice that you are back. This thread was disappearing down to the next page and I was secretly glad because I revealed a lot of personal feelings, there were times I thought about deleting it. When I had seen the thread come up again, it was a weird feeling even though it was not that long ago it felt like an old ghost coming back, I was a bit worried about what people would write in response to it. Cassie was such a great help in helping me sort the issues through. Yes the feelings of depression the high sensitivity and a whole load of confusion. This was a place I was tired of being in.

I think the reason I haven't deleted it is because I could list my aspects, the placements on a page here, but what does it really mean. People can look at the placements and never really get to know how it feels deep inside to feel this way. Many times I have thought people are going to read this and think that girl should get her head together, what happened has gone get over it. I do not think about it that often, yes I still feel very self conscious at times, but I am trying to work through it.

My life is happy now, I am building myself up. I know I am not going to gain self confidence overnight, Saturn takes time. It is helpful to come on this site and read about people and their charts. Not everyone reveals as much and that is their choice. I do feel a bit exposed revealing my inner feelings to people. Although nobody knows me. It is still my private feelings that other people are reading.

Arien Maverick is very honest about her feelings, when I first started to post my astrological stuff here. I remember I would read her posts and think she is very intelligent, excellent vocabulary, I don't know what half the words mean, my vocabulary is limited. Then I came across a post that revealed her age. Being gobsmacked was an understatement. I could not believe a woman of her age possessed such maturity and intelligence. I thought wow the opportunities she has in front of her life, I am ten years older, still figuring out what I want to do with my life. I thought how lucky is she. Secretly wishing I had her brains then maybe I could do something better with my life.

It was only through reading her honest thoughts and feelings, the insecurities she holds, she hasn't had it easy and she is courageously honest about herself. If this is the Aries in her then thank god she has so many Aries placements, to share with us parts of her life. I for one am not alone when I reveal all my insecurities. We all have our troubles, some more than others. We have all felt pain. I guess it is how you deal with the pain, do you work on yourself face your fears. Or be running away or denying them forever.

Thank you for the kind words, I will find my inner wisdom and begin to listen to it, sometimes if I take myself out of the emotions and pain, I give myself pretty good advice. I just need to really listen to it.

Miss S

Last edited:

milkywaygirl

hey hey hey!

yes i was in cuba for a month visiting with some extended family. no internet connection for miles and miles, lots of sun and natural foods, lots of time to read and contemplate and be still for once, it was an amazing time for me but now i am back! :)

i think its so brave of you to open yourself up the way you have! i'm sure that many people read your words and glean some new knowledge from what you are saying, and that is good. if only more people were so open and honest, we could all realize that we're not so different after all, and what we suffer with silently is actually experienced by many, and together we can move towards healing ourselves. (thats me channelling oprah there, haha)

milkyway-g!

OOOOOOOH It is alright for some here I am dredging up my painful past. Reliving my torture going through hell (I am a drama queen aren't I :D ) While yoooooooou are on holiday. We share the same birthday and you robbed all the good stuff Milkyway. Give some back to me. It is alright for you Milkywaying yourself to Cuba and sunning yourself. blub blub I won't deny the fact that I am insanely jealous and want to rip every strand of hair out of your head. (he he just kidding). I am glad you enjoyed yourself some reflective time away. We all need to get away sometimes and return with a new perspective.

From Miss Restricted alone and miserable rotting in this hell we call life. :D

Miss S

Also I have a link to a load of radio shows talking about Reincarnation/past lives/spiritual teachers/afterlife/when we die/ all this kind of stuff when I learn how to put up a link I will put it up.

I haven't listened to any of it yet, so I can't give my verdict on it. It is not an astrological link though, but very interesting.

Miss S

FishNChips62

Hi Shining Ray! Can you tell me where you got that Vocational Report from? It sounds most insightful! :) :)

And here's something that I will cheer you up, darling. I sympathize with your struggles, I really do :/<p>

"The most beautiful people I have known
are those who have known
total defeat, suffering, struggle, loss
and have found their way out of the depths.
These people have an appreciation, a sensitivity,
radiate an understanding of life that fills them
with compassion, gentleness, and a deep loving concern...
without saying a word."
-- Roy Nichols

and these are more quotes XD (i do love quotes lol, a lot ) <br>http://www.hobogirl.com/quotes/HGQ-Strength.htm

FishNChips62

I laugh at the absurdity of life, everything is absurd to me now XD

Miss SAturn, darling, you are being so hard on yourself "that girl should get her head together, what happened has gone get over it." I know b/c I'm exactly that way with myself. That totally sounds like something i'd say to myself. just lighten up and give yourself a chance :) Life is GREAT once you see the joy in risk! Risk is so much fun! it's a blast once you let go of the "what if". Haha! laugh in the face of what if! LAUGH in its face, i'm telling u it works lol!! Now I laugh at everything! even at the bad things. I laugh at how my little head wants to make something bad or negative or worthless of it, oh what a stupid piece of work you are, brain mechanism, you are worthless and i need to replace you...what's wrong with your little helpless way of fixing things that will never ever ever ever work. you're hopeless and i laugh at your desperate attempt to help me!! HAHA!! that's right I'm laughing at you!! lmao lmao. !!!!!XD I've learned one thing that's good for me to do is discipline my mind out of it's stupid ways of dealing with things. Because it does it automatically and i swear it definitely has a mind of its own ;]. HAHA:) Anyone says something in a rude or insensitive way I laugh at their lack of tact. Any time i stutter or run out of the right words to use I laugh myself back to the right idea. "It's so silly how i just stuttered i love how i talk it's so silly and absurd how nothing seems to connect." I laugh at all the silliness and stupidity and absurdity of human life! :D haha! I mean, what are we all doing here anyway..everyone running around trying to satisfy their needs and demanding those needs of the world while the rest of the world demands all the probably and usually different needs of their own. I mean it's pointless, really. We have to make our own happiness instead of running around asking the world for it. Life is so abusrd to me. And all my insecurity and all the insecurities and annoying qualities i see in other people are so absurd to me right now and all i can do is laugh! Laugh mostly because at one point i cared about all of this, and i wanted it all to be so perfect! when all i have to do is just look around me and see how many things and people are far from perfect. Are you KIDDING? i'm not playing THAT game. I'd be crazy if i did. And i also love when my emotions trick me into crazily negative and hopeless perspectives of life because i just laugh and think, you silly child, the universe is friendly duh! and we all need and want each other and you are silly :D silly meely bo beely :) HAHA. And i look at my power struggles with myself and with others and i think..power over what??? you have power over your OWN life and that's all you need hellloooooooooo knock knock who's their LMAO :D :) let them figure it out on their own duh...it's their life..they're the ones who should [and do] know how to live it. And I also think "I'm a naughty child [still deserving to be loved]..I'm sorry for not following your advice and rebelling from myself and running away from that new experience, you, my friend knew what was best for me all along." and i'm not really sorry b/c i am thankful instead b/c now i've learned from the experience, but it is used in apology so what the heck right? and i laugh at this silly life we all share, where we all struggle about the most insane because we're all gonna end up wishing we had done something different in the end if we don't start doin something different now ;]. And different is the key word!!!! so I'm tryin somethin different! life is ABsURD :D Why not enjoy it:D

Worst of all i just can't get over my need for attention, it makes me want to cry b/c i feel like i don't matter in the moment i'm not getting attention. I don't matter. I don't matter. Look they're having fun without me. Having a blast without me. Well let's see how much more of a difference I can make :) i can make everybody crazy i can stir up the environment, it's not satisfactory until everyone is joining in the fun with me! until i see them being goofy, too! w00t. Let's see if i make a difference,,let's see if they do hear me and if they do care Let's SEE IT :D I'll be myself and what the heck because life is absurd and we all want a chance to contribute and a chance to be heard. And it's no different that i do, and it doesn't make me any different. So i shouldn't rebel against myself...and them for not giving me the attention. i don't get attention until i do something that calls for attention, duh! HAHA how ABSURD. You absurd little girl : ] : ] : ]
)))))))))))))) :))~ ssssssss I am leaving now. Thank you all for the internet space! (i dunno what is above me) BYE BYE :)

Thanks for the beautiful words Mabel :) .

"The most beautiful people I have known
are those who have known
total defeat, suffering, struggle, loss
and have found their way out of the depths.
These people have an appreciation, a sensitivity,
radiate an understanding of life that fills them
with compassion, gentleness, and a deep loving concern...
without saying a word."
-- Roy Nichols

The voactional report I can't remember the name of the site now. But I think you have been to the site before you have the link on one of your threads. :)

Yes Grupo Venus is where I got the report from I still have loads of spare reports to get off their site. I still have my code number for about 30 of them :D .

NicholasH

what des your book say about picses north node in the 6th house and SN in virgo in the 12th? i have a hard time understanding this one in my own life.
thanks

cassanra

Thank you for bringing this subject up again. Truly....perfect timing. Maybe it will help me solve a lot of riddles about what is happening in my life right now. My north node is in libra on my dsc and of course south on asc in aries. Saturn at MC and mercury at IC square (I am not sure if the aspect should be partile or not) What you said about squares being bridges one way or another is kind of what I have been experiencing. On the day of the eclipse (which hit my sun/moon midpoint and venus/mars conjunct) I found out I didnot get a job I had interviewed for the week before. This was a big deal to my ego and money too:) but now I wonder if it was not indeed that bridge which you mentioned to force me way from ego toward relationship. I felt that on some deep level. It was like the job was an escape for me and I was not going to be allowed to go that way and i was devastated. I mean like hiding behind my desk in office crying kind of devastated. Saturn is in cap. and saturn in 10th would be job so that makes sense and merc in cancer on the 4th is well I am not sure about that...I am not sure if its telling me to stop thinking too much...merc...to stop thinking to much about myself merc...to stop focusing on work saturn? what say ye?