Calling all Vedic astrologers.....

sethi

Hello

may i also request a vedic reading.

my date of birth is 8 march 1966.time is 12:13 am
karachi, Pakistan
latitude is 24.53 and longitude is 67.03 east.

my ascendant is scorpio in vedic style .

regards

sethi
________
Jaguar Mark X History

Last edited:

The_Sundance_Kid

Hey I'm resurrecting this forum, if Freedom Lover is still interested. I too want to learn about Vedic, I have a couple of computer generated reports from a few years ago, and I can either paste them here and we can talk about them and see what we can gather, or we can just talk generally and put in bits of our own research.

From my knowledge Vedic seems to be very technical and thorough, so we might as well do it step by step and take our time...

Astrologer4U

I just searched Sidereal Astrology and Vedic astrology for the heck of it, I really didn't think anyone here was interested in it but I took a chance and gave it a shot. Before getting to this thread, I found two other threads also. I happen to think that Sidereal/Vedic Astrology is very accurate. Really accurate in fact.

CurtisSWN

I just searched Sidereal Astrology and Vedic astrology for the heck of it, I really didn't think anyone here was interested in it but I took a chance and gave it a shot. Before getting to this thread, I found two other threads also. I happen to think that Sidereal/Vedic Astrology is very accurate. Really accurate in fact.

Well research always trumps opinion lol!

As a tropicalist turned Vedic siderealist about 10 years ago, I naturally would heartily agree.

You can argue the intellectual basis for your school that you've chosen, but nothing beats results in work.

Curtis

mala

can someone pleas tell my prediction

dob- 06/11/1988
place -calcutta india

time -05:38am

suggestion are welcom from all astrologers>>> :)

regards,
Mala

selfless

Banned
the Vedic astrology and Lal Kitab(the RED BOOK) work wonderfully, if u give date of birth, time of birth , ur queries can be answered.

selfless

Banned
earlier did in-depth study about vedic astrology, lal kitab , numerology and i support the fact that it is at least 70% accurate, so far helped so many needy persons

selfless

Banned
Vedic Astrology--sun in 4th house

VEDIC ASTROLOGY:---(based on Moon)

SUN IN 4th HOUSE----when Sun is at 4th house as counted from ascendant, the native may be unhappy and wealthless..he can not live at a place permanently...he may steal his father's wealth..
the report above is just a general report and will vary for different cases..

selfless

Banned
Vedic astrology

by vedic astrology,

SUN IN 5th HOUSE :------If Sun is in 5th house from ascendant then the native may be a devotee of GOD SHIVA ....
he/she may not be happy,restless, but doer of good deeds...he may become sad for his elder son..he will be sharp mentally, he may be an expert in Mantra Vidya...he may deceive someone, he may be careless and may carefully deposit his money for future...he may suffer from stomach disease..

the report above is a general one and may not match always, it depends on the total horoscope of the native...

selfless

Banned
mala, ur queries can be answered, but tell me clearly whether ur DATE OF BIRTH is 6th NOVEMBER or, 11th JUNE ???/ it is confusing..

selfless

Banned
Vedic Astrology- SUN in 6th House

Vedic Astrology--
Sun in 6th House---if this is the case, then native may destroy his enemies,becomes brave, remains happy always....he may have/get good vehicles...he lives simple life..his maternal uncle may suffer from danger, he may get govt favour/honour.. but ladies may not give honour to him..while moving to long travels/foreign , he may face problems..he may even get grief from friend and may get Govt punishment..he may meet accident because of vehicles/cars..he may feel sorrow/problem
from four- legged animals..
the above report is just a general report and may not match always...it depends on the total horoscope of the individual..

selfless

Banned
VEDIC ASTROLOGY--SUN in 7th House

Following VEDIC ASTROLOGY----

Sun in 7th House :-----when Sun is located at the 7th house from ascendant, the native is without beauty, may be a coward, may get punishment from Govt...his spouse gets sorrow /pain.. because of his physical illness he does not get his desired thing/object and suffers from mental anxiety.. he may perhaps get only a little profit from business.. he becomes jealous of his against party and because of this he gets lesser sleep....
the Sun is said to be as Setting Sun when at 7th house and so it can not give proper shine on the life of native..
tthe lines above are of general nature and it may not match always....

selfless

Banned
VEDIC ASTROLOGY_--SUN IN 8th HOUSE

VEDIC ASTROLOGY----
SUN In 8th House ---if this is the case , then the native may have no conscience,thin,angry,low money power...he/she might be clever...he may perhaps keep good, intact relation with his foreigner spouse.....he may be habituated to drinking..either he will be poor because of laziness, or, thief will steal his money to make him poor...he may be in bad companion of ladies, he may suffer from secret disease..

the above lines may vary for some cases..

selfless

Banned
VEDIC ASTROLOGY----SUN in 9th HOUSE

Sun in 9th House-----if Sun is located at 9th house from ascendant, the native's thinking / idealism does not match with his father.. he may get mental tension from brother..

the lines written above are not always true..it depends on the horoscope of the native..

selfless

Banned
SUN in 10 th HOUSE(vedic astrology).

hi, how are u all ?
studied astrology(vedic) & Lal Kitab for many years....posted so many topics in Vedic astrology forum in different threads.. like From SUN in 1st (ascendant) house to SUN in 9th house ...u can read all ..

now posting, SUN in 10th HOUSE ----when SUN is at 10 th house from the ascendant he/she may become an honourable person, brave person..so many persons can be under his control...he may have robust health/good health and he has mental strength..he may succeed in doing several works with honour..he may earn in many ways...

the above prediction is only of general nature , may not match always...because it depends on the total horoscope of an individual..

selfless

Banned
VEDIC ASTROLOGY---SUN in 11th House

Sun in 11th House (Vedic Astrology)-----when Sun is at 11th house from the ascendant, the native earns scholarship/favour/money from Govt..he/she will be very influential..he may feel sorrow/grief from his child..his wife may have problem/pain during pregnancy/delivery..he may suffer/be unhappy because of his son-in-law and daughter-in-law..he/she may earn money from the business of Gold...

the above reports are of general nature and may not be always true..it depends on the total horoscope..

selfless

Banned
Vedic Astrology--SUN in 12th House

VEDIC ASTROLOGY-----SUN IN 12th HOUSE-----when sun stays at 12th house from ascendant , then it may create eye-pain..the native wins his battle against his competitor..his profit object stays at a specified/fixed place.. he may be without any disease..the native may lose money/property/wealth because of the problems created by father/father-like persons...
the lines above make only a general report/prediction which may vary under different circumstances..
here the report of SUN at DIFFERENT HOUSES ENDS.....