View Single Post
Unread 02-27-2020, 06:56 PM

Re: Saturn transit natal Moon in Cap opposite natal Mars in 29 Cancer

Looks like you're going through some tough transits -- but I'd say many of us are with the current planetary configurations in the sky.

Along with your Saturn/Moon transit, it looks like Pluto has been squaring your Libra Ascendant (which is the same transit I'm going through right now (my Libra Asc is exactly square Cap Pluto currently), and it's one of the toughest transits I've been through.

What you said about feeling unusually vulnerable and not being able to hide it (especially with your Libra/Gemini/Capricorn Asc/Sun/Moon trio) is exactly how I'm feeling too (I have Libra/Libra/Virgo -- also not outwardly emotional signs). It's been frustrating to have my emotions on my sleeve, when I've been so good at hiding them for most of my life.

I started seeing a therapist, and something I learned that has helped me a lot is to stop trying to fight it. If you need solitude right now, so be it, but the constant fight of trying to cover strong feelings up just causes more turmoil inside (and outside). Your Cap Saturn transit over your Moon and opposite your Cancer Mars (on your MC/IC axis) seems to go hand and hand with that same lesson -- this seems like a time where you transform how you deal with emotions, and also how you express them with others.

As for how exactly, that's something only you can know, but I'd say to focus on healing your Moon/IC (private self), and address/feel out the emotions however you see fit. From there, your Cancer Mars/MC will likely be more freed up. Good luck!