View Single Post
Unread 11-28-2019, 02:53 AM

Re: stelliums in a composite chart? good or bad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ Astrology View Post
Hi keenlao,

You realize composite charts are useless, right?

They did a study using 20,892 charts and the composite and Davison method failed.

You want to use a dual chart or lay the charts side-by-side, whichever is easier for you, and you want to see your partner's Sun in your H1, H5 or H7. In the alternative, your partner's Moon in your H1, H5 or H7 and in sextile or trine to your Sun or Moon. Your partner's Sun in your H9 in applying trine to your Ascendant and your Moon, Mercury or Venus in applying sextile/trine to your partner's Sun, or your partner's Sun in your H9 in applying sextile/trine to your Jupiter is good too. Those are best case scenarios.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ Astrology View Post
Hi keenlao,

You realize composite charts are useless, right?

They did a study using 20,892 charts and the composite and Davison method failed.

You want to use a dual chart or lay the charts side-by-side, whichever is easier for you, and you want to see your partner's Sun in your H1, H5 or H7. In the alternative, your partner's Moon in your H1, H5 or H7 and in sextile or trine to your Sun or Moon. Your partner's Sun in your H9 in applying trine to your Ascendant and your Moon, Mercury or Venus in applying sextile/trine to your partner's Sun, or your partner's Sun in your H9 in applying sextile/trine to your Jupiter is good too. Those are best case scenarios.

Please post a link or some other info about these "studies" of composite charts. How could anyone have the accurate natal info for over 10,000 couples in the first place? There have been many studies of astrological techniques that claim failure including basic natal astrology. The question is how does one define failure? And What are the chart metrics being used to measure that?

I totally disagree that composite charts are useless and have data to back up my claim.

I posted 3 composite charts of couples who have stayed together more than 25 years and I have dozens more. I also have there are definite patterns that emerge of chart features that correlate with longevity. Longevity is really the only metric that can be quantified. That's not to say that certain composite features cannot describe qualitative aspects of a relationship. Just that those things are much more open to interpretation and harder to measure.

Difficult composites contribute to failed relationships just as is the case for difficult synastry. And curiously most of the time if there is a significant very difficult signature in the synastry, it is echoed in the composite with the same planets in difficult aspects.