Psychic visions

Love2Know

Oddly enough I don't think I can read ppl very well. I have to totally rely on dreams coming to me to understand what's going on. Without the dreams, I'm clueless.

If you really start focusing on body language and tone you can actually train yourself to utilize this while you are awake. The issue can come from stress or negative emotions when you are awake that may cloud perception. Deep breaths help. You can then focus on the subtle nuances we all have. You can also pick up on extagerated or practiced/ mechanical responses people have. I am not an expert I am just ok in theory lol. Your connection with your dreams are wonderful though. I talk to many people about this stuff in person as I am very curious in general and it is a trait I find many people share yet I gravitate to certain people so this too is a bias interpretation.

Abby83

Moon trine Neptune especially if one or the other is deposited in the 12th, I feel, seems to be a common natal placement for those who are naturally intuitive. Wish I was born with this.

Oh yes, my son has moon in 12th and Neptune in Pisces in 1st. I can see he is psychic even though he is very young. He's extremely sensitive to the blunt energies of other ppl but having me there to say everything's OK and to calm him down makes him feel better. He's a scared boy and I'm the only one who truly comforts him. My mother in law has a scary mental disorder and now that my son talks properly (had speech delay) he now tells me he's scared of her and doesn't want to see her anymore. I feel the same way, and my mother who is also a little psychic feels the same.

Whoam1

I have a hades moon in the eight house and Pluto rules my MC (via hierarchy) and co-rules the chart with Saturn (again via hierarchy). I read people and am an empath, I don't get visions however esp runs in my family.

Abby83

If you really start focusing on body language and tone you can actually train yourself to utilize this while you are awake. The issue can come from stress or negative emotions when you are awake that may cloud perception. Deep breaths help. You can then focus on the subtle nuances we all have. You can also pick up on extagerated or practiced/ mechanical responses people have. I am not an expert I am just ok in theory lol. Your connection with your dreams are wonderful though. I talk to many people about this stuff in person as I am very curious in general and it is a trait I find many people share yet I gravitate to certain people so this too is a bias interpretation.
Yessss!!! This is exactly what I'm finding. When I'm awake I'm too distracted to tune in. I mean I have a hell of a time trying to fall asleep due to my sensitive hearing. Every noise keeps me up. I'm having to observe body language as a result and pay more attention to what it means.

Abby83

I have a question for everyone - have you ever met someone and found that whenever you had a vision or dream of them they never appeared human? Eg: they appeared as the devil each time? Do you think some ppl on this planet are not human and are devils inside a human body? I normally wouldn't think so. Normally in my dreams I see the ppl as they are. Yet there's only one person who doesn't - my mother in law with the psycho narc mental disorder. Every time she's in my dream she has been the devil or some kind of monster creature. I always thought it was a metaphor but then I couldn't help but wonder. She doesn't seem human to me.

Oh and love2know I just realised I have had a flash when I was awake. It was when I was talking to mil. I saw tunnels and chambers of her brain pop out at me when she went into a psycho freeze. I was so scared I ran out the house. She looked like she was possessed, even though I don't believe in that.

The_Saturnian

I have a question for everyone - have you ever met someone and found that whenever you had a vision or dream of them they never appeared human? Eg: they appeared as the devil each time? Do you think some ppl on this planet are not human and are devils inside a human body? I normally wouldn't think so. Normally in my dreams I see the ppl as they are. Yet there's only one person who doesn't - my mother in law with the psycho narc mental disorder. Every time she's in my dream she has been the devil or some kind of monster creature. I always thought it was a metaphor but then I couldn't help but wonder. She doesn't seem human to me.

Oh and love2know I just realised I have had a flash when I was awake. It was when I was talking to mil. I saw tunnels and chambers of her brain pop out at me when she went into a psycho freeze. I was so scared I ran out the house. She looked like she was possessed, even though I don't believe in that.

I believe this is a possibility. The way I look at it (and I could be wrong), is if some divine beings can assume and incarnate as human form on Earth than I see why anti-divine beings couldn't do the same. I view Earth as a 'grey zone' i.e. it's not all evil and it's not all good. Some people are drawn to things like healing for example, others are drawn to dark practices. Dark entities can manipulate your mind in dream state. I've had first hand recent experience. I had a dream around Xmas and it was not pleasant people's faces were being distorted and screaming and wailing. When the dream collapsed and I woke up and turned over, I noticed the shadow of what I believe to be a dark entity crept passed the door.

Furthermore ancient hieroglyphics on temple/shrine doors and walls tell tales of beings who not human both divine and non divine.

Abby83

I believe this is a possibility. The way I look at it (and I could be wrong), is if some divine beings can assume and incarnate as human form on Earth than I see why anti-divine beings couldn't do the same. I view Earth as a 'grey zone' i.e. it's not all evil and it's not all good. Some people are drawn to things like healing for example, others are drawn to dark practices. Dark entities can manipulate your mind in dream state. I've had first hand recent experience. I had a dream around Xmas and it was not pleasant people's faces were being distorted and screaming and wailing. When the dream collapsed and I woke up and turned over, I noticed the shadow of what I believe to be a dark entity crept passed the door.

Furthermore ancient hieroglyphics on temple/shrine doors and walls tell tales of beings who not human both divine and non divine.

That's crazy and scary re the dream. And its interesting to hear about the hieroglyphics. I think it proves my belief. I've thought for a long time that my mother in law was the devil and I already mentioned that that's how she appeared in my dreams. But coincidentally, her brother popped by yesterday. I was surprised he talked about what it was like growing up with her as a child. He said she was pure evil devil in a little angel body. He said she was an aggressive violent hellraiser by age 7 and loved hurting ppl and loved fighting every night. It gave her an adrenalin rush. I see that in her too. It was nice to hear.

Abby83

If I dream, it's mostly a message that something will happen or I need to help someone by passing the message. I think that everyone has this. I would not name this as 'psychic vision' or something, it's just natural. But I do agree that some persons are more interested in this subject and are willing to see more of these things and seeing it too.

One time I saw in my dream someone I know, but I never speak with her. We just ''know'' each other. So, I saw her and next to her were her ovarys. At the left ovary there was a big X. I told her this and she opened up to me that she is trying to get pregnant for a long time, but it doesn't work. After this she did go to a doctor and get tested. She found out that there really was a problem with her left ovary.

It was so weird, but also beautiful to could help someone in some way.

That's such a wonderful dream about the ovaries. Its lovely when we can get a dream to warn ppl or dreams that reveal something for your own benefit.

Love2Know

Yes you are interpreting her energy.

Abby83

I finally got a vision in my dream last night that related to my own life giving me answers. Yes!!!! Finally some answers I’m looking for.

Abby83

Had another premonition dream that came true. It was the announcement of welcoming a new baby boy from ppl we know.

Abby83

Ugh, I had a horrible premonition last night.

It was at the beach. Beautiful day. A large group of Asians (normal looking day to day Asians. Not thugs) put a blonde woman (either European or American or both) in a barrel upright into the water. I believe her hands were tied up. She was crying out for help. Crying for them to help. I tried to run to her rescue but the group of Asians kept coming back saying no no she deserve this for 311. this is 3/11 as in like September 11 so they were saying it representing the date 3/11. I kept trying to help. The barrel was filling with water, but the Asians kept coming back to make sure she was there. I looked around and there were so many ppl that looked like americans who felt helpless because they couldn't fight this group and protect this lady especially after seeing my attempts and I think another couple ppl tried too.

So I decided to look up 3/11 and found it was a special date for the Japanese due to a tsunami that hit back in 2011. It was a mishap from the nuclear plant scientists who ignored the warnings of the earthquake that caused it. So how is the blonde woman linked to this? I don't know. All I know is that this group of Japanese were punishing this woman for some reason and yelling out it's because of 3/11. It is said that there are a few groups in Japan who believe the tsunami was a terrorist attack, so it may be possible they feel this woman had something to do with it.

GemwDepth

Account Closed

Old thread, but interesting...

Yes absolutely. I've met some of them. Its actually quite a common phenomenon but not many people can feel or access it, as not many have the type of gift you do. Your gift is rare.

For an empathetic person of normal wavelength, upon meeting those people, typically you get a negative vibe or the hair on your skin stands up. Mostly you feel repulsed and something is off, but you can't explain why.

Science calls them Cluster Bs - the psychopath and related disorders. Christianity calls them demonically possessed. There is another theory floating out there calling them empty portals with no soul, basically they are empty vessel than an entity can come in and inhabit, to do the working of those negative entities.

Your subconscious is telling you what the rational mind cannot access. You should absolutely trust it.

Abby83

Old thread, but interesting...

Yes absolutely. I've met some of them. Its actually quite a common phenomenon but not many people can feel or access it, as not many have the type of gift you do. Your gift is rare.

For an empathetic person of normal wavelength, upon meeting those people, typically you get a negative vibe or the hair on your skin stands up. Mostly you feel repulsed and something is off, but you can't explain why.

Science calls them Cluster Bs - the psychopath and related disorders. Christianity calls them demonically possessed. There is another theory floating out there calling them empty portals with no soul, basically they are empty vessel than an entity can come in and inhabit, to do the working of those negative entities.

Your subconscious is telling you what the rational mind cannot access. You should absolutely trust it.

I agree with u 100%. Thank you so much for your reply. My psychic visions are getting stronger and stronger, and often makes me feel really uncomfortable. It totally drains me.

GemwDepth

Account Closed
Abby, out of curiosity. Can you control and direct your psychic visions? You mentioned it comes in dreams and you see things. Can you direct it to where you want to see? Or is it more haphazard and you see whatever comes up without much rhyme to it.

Abby83

Abby, out of curiosity. Can you control and direct your psychic visions? You mentioned it comes in dreams and you see things. Can you direct it to where you want to see? Or is it more haphazard and you see whatever comes up without much rhyme to it.

So I follow my dream. It naturally unfolds and I either just view it happening or I might be part of it. Like the other night, a geisha told me what I was doing wrong in a situation I'm in. I asked her what I shud be doing. So that dream gave me advice. Others are premonitions. Others are happening as I see them, even when driving. But I'll only see as much as was given to me. So in the dream I follow it but once its finished its finished. I can't sit there and say I want to see more. This is why I believe spirit chooses to show it to me.

Lykanized

I don't get strong psychic visions. I frequently have experiences where I dream of things that come true or think of things before I hear or encounter them. A couple of times I've had extreme intuition about upcoming danger. But usually, what I feel is very random and insignificant

I've written about it a lot, but I had this one dream in which I encountered another girl(in my dream I was a child) and we were teaching each other how to utilize energy. When I woke up, I had this beautiful sensation that I had mastered some skill in my dreams and I also had all this new understanding about energy

Otherwise, I'm just a very intuitive person by nature so I can feel the right ways to go, when I'm going the wrong ways, what messages I need in the moment etc.. I also get strong vibes off of people, I can feel their energy very easily to the point I accidentally take it in myself and I have to exorcise those demons myself
I may also get intuitive feelings about others and where they need to go, what's at the core. Sometimes even feelings about humanity as a whole, but I tend to reject those

I don't have visions, but I get similar results just because I'm easily able to listen and hear, basically

Abby83

Sometimes my visions are plain straight forward. Other times I get confused. Like in May I had visions for a month of this guy kissing me a lot. He had dark hair and a beard and was really into me. Well, a month later that exact thing happened. I met a guy that looked exactly like that who was kissing me a lot. But then I had a vision of him with someone else, and he then admitted he was in a relationship. However, I had another vision of him at a hall watching a young girl playing a guitar on stage. I thought he was into her, but he said I was being crazy and it wasn’t true. So I totally misread the dream.

Abby83

I don't get strong psychic visions. I frequently have experiences where I dream of things that come true or think of things before I hear or encounter them. A couple of times I've had extreme intuition about upcoming danger. But usually, what I feel is very random and insignificant

I've written about it a lot, but I had this one dream in which I encountered another girl(in my dream I was a child) and we were teaching each other how to utilize energy. When I woke up, I had this beautiful sensation that I had mastered some skill in my dreams and I also had all this new understanding about energy

Otherwise, I'm just a very intuitive person by nature so I can feel the right ways to go, when I'm going the wrong ways, what messages I need in the moment etc.. I also get strong vibes off of people, I can feel their energy very easily to the point I accidentally take it in myself and I have to exorcise those demons myself
I may also get intuitive feelings about others and where they need to go, what's at the core. Sometimes even feelings about humanity as a whole, but I tend to reject those

I don't have visions, but I get similar results just because I'm easily able to listen and hear, basically

I’d say that’s pretty psychic.