Saturn in 4th house end of matter??

It was more intuitive than a technical horary aspect, but...

10th house rules the mother in Horary (she is in his 8th house of loss or endings, in Libra)
Sun = him
Saturn = husbands (or if you want to tweak it a little, father figures)

Furthermore the significator for his dad is in there too as Mercury (but you're Mercury initially so I'm sure there's a reason Mercury couldn't signify his dad too)

The whole group and placements just gave me the feeling maybe his family discouraged him from seeing you again because you weren't the girl they saw fitting in his future, that they have an idea of who they want him to end up with and he takes this very seriously.

I like intuitive responses :)

The Mum one is very interesting. Like I said earlier, he told me 'death was just around the corner' for him and when it happens he thinks he will go 'insane.'

We only hooked up a couple times last year before falling out, so his parents never met me and I doubt he told them about a hook-up situation. Maybe he did though, or because his Mum is dying he doesn't want to take any risks.

All that Virgo in Venus goes against my sag moon and Pisces Venus. I knew better but didn't walk away, so it's all my own fault anyway.

Just an interesting thing to point out: your relationship charts always have that Mercury-Jupiter axis going on. That also has meaning :love:

ooh, do you have your book with you about the mercury/jupiter thing? besides it being a lesson, does always having the axis mean we get along well, or its possibly fated? i cant see a better pairing, although it would suggest more an intellectual friendships, compared to if it always had a venus and mars axis.

i did feel more attracted to him mentally than physically. the friendship and talking was more important than pursuing romance to me, but he wouldnt just accept friendship and i dont agree with his relationship methods of just casual...i mean, talk about wasting time.

Bunraku

According to Lehman, the Mercury-Jupiter combination gives an intellectual focus, which brings objectivity, but also less "emotional glue" to hold the pairing together whenever there is difficulty. Mercury-Jupiter is intellect/wisdom.
Mercury describes a person who is clever and skillful, susceptible to change, inquisitive, and restless and impatient. Jupiter describes a person who is maybe heavier, comfortable, ready to smile, and ready to advise and point out the moral that is to be learned.

Actually, Mercury went retro before it aspect him. Change of mind?

According to Lehman, the Mercury-Jupiter combination gives an intellectual focus, which brings objectivity, but also less "emotional glue" to hold the pairing together whenever there is difficulty. Mercury-Jupiter is intellect/wisdom.
Mercury describes a person who is clever and skillful, susceptible to change, inquisitive, and restless and impatient. Jupiter describes a person who is maybe heavier, comfortable, ready to smile, and ready to advise and point out the moral that is to be learned.

Actually, Mercury went retro before it aspect him. Change of mind?

Thank you Bun. horary is so accurate, we were both being objective and sticking to our own guns. And boy did he love to 'advise.'

onwards 'n up upwards.