I really want to go back home!!!

AW041

From the bottom of my heart, I feel this strong urge to move back to my home country. I have a time frame of sometime next year in mind.
Mercury the ascendant ruler is not making any aspect, with 9th house ruler venus, however it is in retograde.
Am I stuck here in this new country forever? will I not move back? I hate it!!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_will_i_move_back_to_india_if_yes_when_hr.60214.47761.jpg
    astro_2gw_will_i_move_back_to_india_if_yes_when_hr.60214.47761.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 40
  • Astrodienst Online - Free Chart 100%.pdf
    161.1 KB · Views: 21

Chrysalis

Mercury and L9 Venus are the most elevated planets. Mercury retrogrades back towards venus and venus flows towards mercury. There are approx 25 degrees between mercury/venus so in approx two years you should return.

We can also take the 4th from 4th too, which you can see the moon is conjunct. You will return.

AW041

Mercury and L9 Venus are the most elevated planets. Mercury retrogrades back towards venus and venus flows towards mercury. There are approx 25 degrees between mercury/venus so in approx two years you should return.

We can also take the 4th from 4th too, which you can see the moon is conjunct. You will return.

I absolutely love you for this Chrysalis! :love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

aquarius7000

Hi,

Since Jup rules both present place (4th) to moving to a different place (7th - home country), I prefer to take the Moon sitting angularly on the Dsc. / 7th.

Moon is translating from Jup (current place) to Saturn (where you want to move to) in a sextile. Moon to Saturn is 6 degrees = 6 months. Saturn shows things that are old, one's roots, whatever is constant (your home country will always be that)

AW041

Hi,

Since Jup rules both present place (4th) to moving to a different place (7th - home country), I prefer to take the Moon sitting angularly on the Dsc. / 7th.

Moon is translating from Jup (current place) to Saturn (where you want to move to) in a sextile. Moon to Saturn is 6 degrees = 6 months. Saturn shows things that are old, one's roots, whatever is constant (your home country will always be that)

that is much sooner than I want...but lets see :). thank you!

kalinka

I agree with aquarius. Saturn rx as dispositor of Jupiter in sextile with moon should make it happen. So 6 month is possible.