Synastry is underwhelming. Why can't I move on?

Virgoan12

This is the synastry between myself and an interest that I believe is purely karmic, but I don't know anymore. It's underwhelming.

In my opinion, our composite shows more accurately the pull and love I feel towards him (a lot of pluto conjunctions). But apparently, if we aren't in an actual "relationship" composites don't matter. Although I think every connection is a relationship of sorts, but I digress. But I don't get from this what is making it so hard for me to forget about him and if it is reciprocal.

I don't know his birth time, so this is an estimate and I am not looking at the things that are very time-specific other than my info. But what would be making me this consumed with him where I cannot seem to move on no matter what I try? Is there anything indicating this is at all reciprocal?

I saw nothing major with planets so I pulled in some asteroids to see if they would explain some of this. I still don't know if that is enough because people say asteroids only matter if the major planets are there first.

Please help me gain understanding. It's been a year of this and I am not sure how much more of trying to understand my feelings I can take. I need insight! Thank you!

Attachments

• SYN 1.png
    SYN 1.png
    239.7 KB · Views: 52

Bina

Hi,

the chart contains too much info, too many asteroids etc., so it's difficult to read.

And you can read the synastry with only one person's birth time. Of course it is better to have both, but as far as you are concerned, you can still see how he affects you, which planets fall in which of your houses; and you can see most of the aspects between you, except for those with his moon, Asc and Mc.

You might have more of a chance for people to read your chart, if you repost both your birth charts, his with time unknown, and also the synastry chart from astro.com, extended chart selection. :smile:

Bina

Saturn trine Sun and Saturn square moon are binding aspects. There are a lot of trines between you which are a great help in any relationship and give an easy flow of energies. That's just a first quick look. Is he on the outside?

Virgoan12

Hi,

the chart contains too much info, too many asteroids etc., so it's difficult to read.

And you can read the synastry with only one person's birth time. Of course it is better to have both, but as far as you are concerned, you can still see how he affects you, which planets fall in which of your houses; and you can see most of the aspects between you, except for those with his moon, Asc and Mc.

You might have more of a chance for people to read your chart, if you repost both your birth charts, his with time unknown, and also the synastry chart from astro.com, extended chart selection. :smile:

Thank you. I can't do synastry on astro.com without a birth time so I put 12pm. But my chart is first, his chart with time unknown is second and the third is the synastry which is probably largely inaccurate aside from which of his planets are in my house. Thank you so much!

Attachments

• SYN 1.png
    SYN 1.png
    222.2 KB · Views: 30
  • SYN 2.png
    SYN 2.png
    177.2 KB · Views: 29
  • SYN 3.png
    SYN 3.png
    169.7 KB · Views: 33

Virgoan12

Saturn trine Sun and Saturn square moon are binding aspects. There are a lot of trines between you which are a great help in any relationship and give an easy flow of energies. That's just a first quick look. Is he on the outside?

Thank you. No, I am on the outside. I feel like I can't get over him although nothing is moving forward between us. From what you could see that is accurate (my time is accurate), is there anything that would be making me feel this way towards him and him NOT feel this towards me?

Virgoan12

Synastry requires house structure, and without an accurate birth time, you can't know the house structure of signs and planets for him. This means you won't have an accurate synastric picture; and even more so, it could be horribly wrong.

I understand. But if my time is accurate, can't we get a picture in ways in which he may be affecting me?

Bina

You can see most of the aspects and they are really important in understanding how 2 people interact. :smile:

Give me a little time and i'll have a look at the charts, will write again tomorrow, as it's late here now.

Last edited:

Bina

What stands out to me the most is your stellium in Virgo trine his stellium in Capricorn. It is very complex, involving so many planets. For you it is your basic being, comprising Moon, Sun, Mercury and Venus. For him, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune are also involved, Saturn indicates some responsibility here. Trines are usually helpful aspects in synastry, they indicate an easy and harmonious flow of energy. Sometimes they can become too easy...

His Sun conjuncts Saturn and Uranus, there is an inner struggle between his wish for freedom and his sense of responsibility, this closely trines your Sun/Moon/Mercury conjunction. Your Sun/Moon/Mercury squares your SN/Mars/Uranus, angry impulses which your have to try to overcome. These disturb the innate harmony of your stellium in Virgo. You really need to move towards your Chiron/NN, develop your healing abilities. Chiron is very important in your chart, you have a bucket type chart and Chiron is the handle, the release point for the energies of all the other planets; moreover it is conjunct the NN as well.

We can't be sure about whether your Saturn squares his moon or not, because the moon moves fast, and we don't know his birth time. There is a 50/50 chance you have this aspect between you, it can be binding, but also difficult for the moon person, as they may feel oppressed by the Saturn person.

Your Jupiter conjuncts his Sun/Saturn, this could be helpful as you can lighten things up for him.

You have many harmonious aspects between you, the only thing is that the synastry may be too easy, because of all the trines - there are not enough challenges to keep it interesting.

Your planets are aspecting his Saturn, so you would be the one looking for security and stability from him. He could then go into Uranian mode and want his freedom, does this make sense to you?

Last edited:

DuffyGal

Banned
What stands out to me the most is your stellium in Virgo trine his stellium in Capricorn. It is very complex, involving so many planets. For you it is your basic being, comprising Moon, Sun, Mercury and Venus. For him, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune are also involved, Saturn indicates some responsibility here. Trines are usually helpful aspects in synastry, they indicate an easy and harmonious flow of energy. Sometimes they can become too easy...

His Sun conjuncts Saturn and Uranus, there is an inner struggle between his wish for freedom and his sense of responsibility, this closely trines your Sun/Moon/Mercury conjunction. Your Sun/Moon/Mercury squares your SN/Mars/Uranus, angry impulses which your have to try to overcome. These disturb the innate harmony of your stellium in Virgo. You really need to move towards your Chiron/NN, develop your healing abilities. Chiron is very important in your chart, you have a bucket type chart and Chiron is the handle, the release point for the energies of all the other planets; moreover it is conjunct the NN as well.

We can't be sure about whether your Saturn squares his moon or not, because the moon moves fast, and we don't know his birth time. There is a 50/50 chance you have this aspect between you, it can be binding, but also difficult for the moon person, as they may feel oppressed by the Saturn person.

Your Jupiter conjuncts his Sun/Saturn, this could be helpful as you can lighten things up for him.

You have many harmonious aspects between you, the only thing is that the synastry may be too easy, because of all the trines - there are not enough challenges to keep it interesting.

Your planets are aspecting his Saturn, so you would be the one looking for security and stability from him. He could then go into Uranian mode and want his freedom, does this make sense to you?

Thank you so much! I think it makes sense. I saw that his venus conjunct my uranus. Is that accurate. Would it mean that the dynamic of wanting something but the other pulling away could go both ways? In one way it would be my saturn wanting stability and him going into uranian mode and in another way it would be him wanting a certain type of steady love and me running away? So maybe there's some mutual understanding and accomodating of space and freedom, especially if my Uranus and his Venus are in fire signs? Maybe that can be what breaks through the ease?

Bina

Thank you so much! I think it makes sense. I saw that his venus conjunct my uranus. Is that accurate. Would it mean that the dynamic of wanting something but the other pulling away could go both ways? In one way it would be my saturn wanting stability and him going into uranian mode and in another way it would be him wanting a certain type of steady love and me running away? So maybe there's some mutual understanding and accomodating of space and freedom, especially if my Uranus and his Venus are in fire signs? Maybe that can be what breaks through the ease?

Yes, his Venus does conjunct your Uranus, this is probably a very good aspect to have so it doesn't get boring...

P.S.: Why are you answering with a different username?

Virgoan12

Yes, his Venus does conjunct your Uranus, this is probably a very good aspect to have so it doesn't get boring...

P.S.: Why are you answering with a different username?

I signed up for this forum a while ago and forgot (under DuffyGal) but then signed up for a new account under this one. I just did not remember that when I logged in once under my old account on my phone it kept me logged in. My last response to you was on my phone, and I forgot that it was logged in under my older, forgotten username. My apologies. I am not seeing an option of deleting my old account. I will send a message through "Contact Us" to cancel the older account.

However, thank you so much for your answers!! :)

Fz hb

Hi. I have been following this thread to gain some understanding about an almost similar situation. I am still not able to gather whether you should pursue the relationship or not. Because it seems as if your interest is not as interested in this relationship as you are and you seem very confused. So is it ok to continue?