I wonder- is it a highly plutonian chart?

StillOne

I'd say it's a pretty highly Plutonian chart! With your Pluto angular in the 7th house in opposition to the Moon as well as other planetary contacts, I'd say Pluto influences your life greatly! :rightful:

StillOne

I'd say it's safe to say the JupAsc follows the guidelines provided by Traditional Astrology and thus does not include the last 3 "Planets" typically included by astrologers in the "modern" camp. :smile:

StillOne

Moor, I'm not sure if you have looked at a description of your Moon Pluto Opposition. Cafeastrology has some decent interpretations:

Moon square or opposition Pluto
You are not always open with your feelings. Although you have a strong urge to share your innermost emotions with others, you have a simultaneous desire to control what others know about you, which likely stems from fear. You crave a deep feeling of belonging and intimate connection with others, and yet your approach to realizing these desires is often self-defeating. Attempts to control situations as you strive towards this goal generally backfire. Fear of loss and betrayal can consume you, and manipulating others so that you can keep them attached to you leads to empty satisfaction at best, and hopelessness at worst. At times you come across as emotionally distant and
More can be found here: http://cafeastrology.com/natal/moonplutoaspects.html

Furthermore Pluto is part of a T-Square with Mars, perhaps coloring your emotional nature even further.

wilsontc

Staff member
Moved the off-topic Pluto discussion

All,

I have moved the off-topic Pluto discussion to here:
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80531

Saying "Pluto isn't a planet and therefore isn't used in astrology" simply confuses the OP since the Sun also isn't a "planet" and it is used in astrology. Besides, astrologers still use Pluto in interpretations. So if you want to argue against the use of Pluto in astrology based on Pluto being demoted from planet status in astrology...do it at the link above. Any further posts to THIS thread will be about the astrological use of Pluto in the chart or other comments about the CHART posted by the OP.

Back on subject,

Tim

StillOne

The orbs are "maybe" a bit wide but typically an orb of 10 degrees is accepted for the Moon.

It seems from comments you made in the opening post that Pluto may color your life and so you may wish to research Mars square Pluto as well as Venus square Pluto.

helgaleena

The question you ask at the beginning... Plutonian indeed! and in 7th house.

Transformation is the key word for this planet(oid) and I have 7th house Pluto myself, although it isn't part of any T-square or inconjunct like yours! That green dotted line is going to tempt you to blurt out things as it irritates your 12th house yet ascendant Mercury. Knowing when to shut up is a crucial learning curve for you. It's partly buried in your unconscious (12th house) but the sextile to your Venus Mars Northnode stellium eases it. That is the house of brotherhood and universal love.

What eases the T-square to Pluto is 10th house Neptune. Not everyone has such a friendly Neptune, you lucky person. Spirituality, religion and mysticism actually are beneficial to your house of career instead of deluding you into 'occult mud' like some.

If you are worried about whether you are going to 'blow' every relationship, please stop. Research some of the asteroids, such as Juno and Ceres, as well as the Vertx-antivertex, to find more information about the compatible others you are sure to find eventually.

Krewster

Using tighter orbs for sharper focus on just the strongest-influencing aspects within the first 12 denominators, only your Merc, among personals, is touched by Pluto (the just-about-out-of-orb 150).

So the chart doesn’t strike me as Plutonian at all, although all your mentioned behavior/experience sounds Plutonian upon first impression...but let’s try some of them one-by-one:

-relationships fall apart quickly: your Ven is 45 the Sun (the roughest aspect possible between those two though the orb is not strong);

-rub people the wrong way: your Moon 90 Mars is awfully tight-orbed...;)

-being bent on pointing out peoples’ flaws: Merc undecile Mars is 3 min tight;

On the other hand, with Moon tightly bi-novile Ven you’re in touch with so much feeling and vulnerability ability that you may be unable to play lightly...

helgaleena

Helgaleena and Krewster, thank you both for your input, it's very much appreciated!

Helgaleena, you have Pluto in 7th house too. Do you have it near descendant? Do you feel the impact of this position?

My mercury is inconjuct Pluto and is ruled by Mars and I feel it. Although I'm not talkative unless something forces me to talk (12th house), when I talk, I just blurt out words. Knowing when to shut up is a life lesson for me. I have problem with being diplomatic and only when I write I take my time to really process words and give something useful to the world.

I wonder, where do you have your Neptune? Do you navigate neptunian themes easily? Since you wrote about 'occult mud' :)
My Neptune and Uranus and Saturn in house of profession brought me very good opportunities and very bad falls regarding schools and jobs.

Thanks a lot!

No, my Pluto isn't near descendant, it's near 8th house cusp. It has led to some very extreme learning experiences in relationships. And my Neptune does serve me a bit of 'mud' if I let it, but I am not one to abuse substances, being instead very sensitive to them. Half a bottle of beer gets me drunk! It is however conjunct north node in my significant other's chart <3 In Scorpio 0 degrees.

I don't see a lot of other similarities in our charts, actually. And I think Krewster is quite wise about these unusual aspects in tight orb. I tend to lean the other way and concentrate on large patterns, so he will have better 'focus' on what is there.