Was she pregnant?

Astrologer4U

I heard that this young woman was pregnant, I asked her if it indeed was true, she said it's not true. I am curious to know it she was indeed pregnant.

Question: Was she pregnant?

Astrologer4U

Attachments

• hasshebeenpregnant.gif
    hasshebeenpregnant.gif
    46.9 KB · Views: 35

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice)

She = 7th house = Libra
Her "house of children" (representing possible pregnancy) = 5th from the 7th = Aquarius
-Aquarius as conception indicator being on 5th = - testimony
-Venus (her significator) in detriment in Scorpio and flows away from Saturn (her pregnancy significator as lord of Aquarius) = - testimony
-Moon flows away from her 5th house, from Venus and from Saturn = - testimony
-Saturn in exaltation in Libra = + testimony
-Lot of Truth & Falsity (relating to the "rumor" of her having been pregnant) @ 28 Cancer: Lot in same sign as South Node = - testimony; Sun flows away from the Lot = - testimony
-no aspect between Venus and Saturn; Moon applying to opposition to Saturn; no (hermetic) aspect between Moon and Venus: all = - testimony

Results:
Positive: + 1 testimony
Negative: - 6 testimonies
Net: - 5 testimonies

According to a net - 5 testimonies, no she was not pregnant

Astrologer4U

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice)

She = 7th house = Libra
Her "house of children" (representing possible pregnancy) = 5th from the 7th = Aquarius
-Aquarius as conception indicator being on 5th = - testimony
-Venus (her significator) in detriment in Scorpio and flows away from Saturn (her pregnancy significator as lord of Aquarius) = - testimony
-Moon flows away from her 5th house, from Venus and from Saturn = - testimony
-Saturn in exaltation in Libra = + testimony
-Lot of Truth & Falsity (relating to the "rumor" of her having been pregnant) @ 28 Cancer: Lot in same sign as South Node = - testimony; Sun flows away from the Lot = - testimony
-no aspect between Venus and Saturn; Moon applying to opposition to Saturn; no (hermetic) aspect between Moon and Venus: all = - testimony

Results:
Positive: + 1 testimony
Negative: - 6 testimonies
Net: - 5 testimonies

According to a net - 5 testimonies, no she was not pregnant

Can you tell who started the rumor in this chart?

Astrologer4U

Astrologer4U

I think a real horary expert might be able to do so, but I can't; I would have to ask that as a seperate and specific question.

Here is the chart. I ask the question... Who started the rumor about her?

It's weird... Ruler of the 7th is in the house of friendship conjunct Retrograde Mercury. Could that mean that she herself is the one who started the Rumor?

Chart: http://s717.photobucket.com/albums/ww172/Astrologer4U/?action=view&current=whostartedtherumor.gif

Astrologer4U