Attachments

• A0CDA555-D4AC-4BC2-BA98-0FF199D6999F.jpg
    A0CDA555-D4AC-4BC2-BA98-0FF199D6999F.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:

BlackLioness87

Re: Read my natal chart please😇

Hi Sofia

If tropical zodiac isn't accurate I would expect your birthdate not to be accurate, Have you wondered that?

I know one libra moon that couldn't make a move by his own because he didn't want to disappoint his mother. I think an afflicted Libra person would try to please others and to fulfill other peoples expectations rather than his/her own, they would also avoid making important decisions.

Sofiamiddle

Re: Read this natal chart

but some people find sidereal accurate and some find tropical accurate. I don't think there is a set and stone method for this. And i'm confused on what you mean by inaccurate birth dates, wouldn't we use the same birth data for both? it just depends on which method we use whether its sidereal or tropical. Its not the birth data that's supposed to be accurate its the accurate method that we should be using. And I did read online a lot where it said that Vedic astrology is much more accurate....

Last edited:

BlackLioness87

Well, there are many possibilities... the only people sure about birthdates are our parents. In example my grandmother isn't sure about her birthdate because the office of the registrar where her BC was in was burned, she didn't use to celebrate her birthday because she was from a very poor family. My former fiance had two BC, one with his true birthdate (3/29) and fake parents (his grandparents issued the BC) and the other with a fake birthdate (4/20) and actual parents. Sometimes parents delay registration and don't want to pay extra taxes so they change birthdate.

I think sidereal zodiac works when you live in India. I read my dasas and bhuktis report once in a while and I always change ayanamansa to match tropical zodiac and only then is when forecasts sound accurate to me (same with Nakshatra moon and rasi horoscope). I may be biased but it's quite "strange" jyotish astrology letting you change zodiac start, that would mean that eastern astrology is very flexible and that interpretations vary a lot.

Anyway, there are many sidereal astrologers here and I think they are the right people to talk about this topic.

Namaste

Mj66

Hello!
If you still want me to give you my feedback, can you send me the additional tables selection that breaks down the houses, etc. instead of the circle chart, just check the option additional tables, my vision is horrible and I couldn't see where your sun and moon were placed, etc.
Thanks & hope to talk soon!
Maria

aquarius7000

I never use the tropical charts beacause their never accurate in my case.
Perhaps you have just had inaccurate experiences from aspiring astrologers that did not know better. I wouldn't mind having a go if you were to accurately answer my questions, based on your tropical-placidus chart. Of course, if you are not open to at all pulling a tropical-placidus chart, I will not be able to help.

Whoam1

Sofia I'll read your sidereal chart. Angular Merucry we both share. Yours is calculating, quiet, macabre. A great place for occult work. Inclination to music. Amgular mercury types are active thinkers, good communicates. They may have nervous habits however.

Your Sun points to social elitism, to being in top. Aiming the arrow high. However can be arrogant. It aspects your Moons rulers layering beauty and peace as well as balance into this idea.

Your Moon in Libra is about balance and peace. This is a socially graceful easy placement. Harmonicly it aspects your Suns ruler. This layers in expansion in the mix. You probably want to expand peace to everyone around you.

Yours Mars sign is unhindered. Sexual and freedom loving. Progressive colorful and visionary. You may relate to this on a deeper level than your Sun or Moon sign. [As every time action is done you use the Mars sign, this includes acting on your ego and om your feelings]. In sidereal modernly they use Sun,Moon,and Mars signs.

Whoam1

I must say Mercury, Mars, and the Moon dignify Saturn and dignity comes after angularity and Luminary aspects, however this helps found some witchy vibes in your chart. Libra Moons are witchy as is, Aquarius Mars are open to magick ideologies and Capricorn are open to the occult.

Sofiamiddle

Thank you sooo much for the insight! Also I was wondering while your at it, if you know which of my planets are afflicted like my mars and moon most likely is, but I was wondering if Saturn and Jupiter are afflicted since their retrograde and Venus since it’s combusted?

Last edited:

Whoam1

Don't worry about those things. You still use your planets. What we have in strength in theriy lies different than in actuality. Your chart points to Mercury-Venus-Juputer Mine to Sun-Mercury-Pluto.

However I'm more effected and show more Pluto-Saturn-Neptune. Reflect and more transits and you will find your strongest planets. Saturn and Pluto transits as well as Neptune are Espically dynamic for me and they happen [with exception of Neptune] happen to be in my top 3 levels of planetry energy [Pluto in second Saturn in third].

Sofiamiddle

Ohh so my mercury, Venus, and Jupiter are afflicted? lol I’m so confused :lol: or do you mean I show more of sun, mercury, Jupiter ?

aquarius7000

Yes, correct, all those planets would be deemed 'afflicted" due to exactly the reasons you have stated. Compared to other planets, Mercury, due to its closeness to the Sun always, is combust in the case of most people's charts.

What you could ignore are the aspects formed between Uranus-Neptune and Pluto. Those are outer or generational planets that move extremely slowly and do not affect on a personal level thru aspects between themselves. Even their signs do not matter. What does matter is their house placement and their aspects to the inner or personal planets (like to your Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus ,etc.)

Also I was wondering while your at it, if you know which of my planets are afflicted like my mars and moon most likely is, but I was wondering if Saturn and Jupiter are afflicted since their retrograde and Venus since it’s combusted?

Sofiamiddle

My mercury isn’t combusted tho and would Vedic afflicted planets differ from western afflicted planets?

Loda41

I wanted to know what you thought about my natal chart
What does my personality look like to you
One other point is that you may have an intensity concerned with Political views, maybe political arguments between you and coworkers, family members, business partners.