Am I heading for destruction

dheerpat

No job since 2 years, not able to crack interviews (overage/overqualified), savings wiping out fast
Is there anything to look forward to life ?
If some kind soul read and help🙏

2yo7rjl.jpg

Issues started in 2011(Uranus in aries transit or Pluto transit or Saturn transit)

Fomalhaut

Premium Member
Try to move and find work abroad or with a multinational or foreign company or in the tourism industry or with a learning center or in the newspapers... Anything that has to do with the 9H. You have the conjunction of the benefics there natally, transited now by Jupiter. The ruler of your MC is Jupiter in the 9H, so really your vocation is with the 9H and foreigners or learning or the press, or even preaching and churches. Next year Jupiter passes over your MC, so certainly you’ll have some success in these fields. It also passes over your Moon, so you’ll feel better. The Saturn transit over your Sun, wich is probably responsible for that falling apart feeling, and for chickens (not) coming home to roost, will be mostly over. In fact we have Mars, BML, Saturn and Pluto now in Capricorn, and you are not the only Cappy feeling like the world is falling apart. Those Capricorn transits will pass: in your case, since your Sun is in the first decan, a year from now you’ll feel it only remotely. Use that beautiful 9H opportunities and Sadge MC and everything will fall into place nicely.
Also you have Neptune passing your Asc right now. Of course, you could start drinking or other reality-avoiding neptunian activity. But AndrĂ© Barbault made some statistics (it’s true, his subjects were not ordinary people, but former presidents, French and American) and concluded that Neptune was often present in transit at their Asc, MC or Sun when they were elected. That might be extended to ordinary people in some way. A planet, a generational one, coming into the first H, is always empowering. I think the difficult transit must have been Neptune in your 12H, which means since approx 2002, when it came at 10°Aquarius. Neptune in the first H is like the person is making the world dream, the Marilyn syndrome, at least that is the effect people who have it natally have. But such a long transit (from now to approx 2035, when it reaches your 2H) has something of a natal nature. If we don’t use quadrant, but whole houses, then your Neptune transit started in 2011, when it entered Pisces and it will last till 2026.
So empowerement linked to self-image, a dreaminess and capacity to make-believe, to mesmerize: you can sell your image really well right now. Moon on the MC: you can express emotion very well, maybe write. Your vocation is in the 9H matters: try to write for a newspaper? Storytelling, blogging, blogging about travels, writing about big ideas...
Anyway, with Jupiter and Neptune so proeminent, even if you don’t have the writing in you, don’t confine yourself to petty occupations, you won’t stand it and then the ugly face of Neptune will show itself (evasion through alcool, binge television or fake romance). Try real evasion, like at least travelling, even if it’s just by becoming a tourist guide (who’s also writing a blog :) Good luck!

Last edited:

dheerpat

Try to move and find work abroad or with a multinational or foreign company or in the tourism industry or with a learning center or in the newspapers... Anything that has to do with the 9H. You have the conjunction of the benefics there natally, transited now by Jupiter. The ruler of your MC is Jupiter in the 9H, so really your vocation is with the 9H and foreigners or learning or the press, or even preaching and churches. Next year Jupiter passes over your MC, so certainly you’ll have some success in these fields. It also passes over your Moon, so you’ll feel better. The Saturn transit over your Sun, wich is probably responsible for that falling apart feeling, and for chickens (not) coming home to roost, will be mostly over. In fact we have Mars, BML, Saturn and Pluto now in Capricorn, and you are not the only Cappy feeling like the world is falling apart. Those Capricorn transits will pass: in your case, since your Sun is in the first decan, a year from now you’ll feel it only remotely. Use that beautiful 9H opportunities and Sadge MC and everything will fall into place nicely.
Also you have Neptune passing your Asc right now. Of course, you could start drinking or other reality-avoiding neptunian activity. But AndrĂ© Barbault made some statistics (it’s true, his subjects were not ordinary people, but former presidents, French and American) and concluded that Neptune was often present in transit at their Asc, MC or Sun when they were elected. That might be extended to ordinary people in some way. A planet, a generational one, coming into the first H, is always empowering. I think the difficult transit must have been Neptune in your 12H, which means since approx 2002, when it came at 10°Aquarius. Neptune in the first H is like the person is making the world dream, the Marilyn syndrome, at least that is the effect people who have it natally have. But such a long transit (from now to approx 2035, when it reaches your 2H) has something of a natal nature. If we don’t use quadrant, but whole houses, then your Neptune transit started in 2011, when it entered Pisces and it will last till 2026.
So empowerement linked to self-image, a dreaminess and capacity to make-believe, to mesmerize: you can sell your image really well right now. Moon on the MC: you can express emotion very well, maybe write. Your vocation is in the 9H matters: try to write for a newspaper? Storytelling, blogging, blogging about travels, writing about big ideas...
Anyway, with Jupiter and Neptune so proeminent, even if you don’t have the writing in you, don’t confine yourself to petty occupations, you won’t stand it and then the ugly face of Neptune will show itself (evasion through alcool, binge television or fake romance). Try real evasion, like at least travelling, even if it’s just by becoming a tourist guide (who’s also writing a blog :) Good luck!

First 🙏 for attending to my query and answering so elaborately.

Just a brief background inam 47 years old guy, I come from banking operations field , the real.issue I guess inspite of having so much experience in this sector is overage. In a country like India if you are out of job and in this age bracket finding a job is a hard but to crack.Just few days back I attended a walkin interview for a research associate with Morningstar Inc. , MNC , investment research company.There were 200 odd youngsters for 8 openings!! That's the situation in our country.

But you are bang on 9th house themes.Travelling is my passion.My father was in air force and I had travelled all over country due to his frequent postings.
In fact I was fascinated by civil aviation and if I had financial resources I would definitely have gone for pilot training.
I infact got opportunity to work with THomas cook foreign exchange start of my career from where in veered into banking.
And I was in advertising field prior to that , which again I left when i got a job with MNC like Thomas cook.Good jobs were difficult to come by back in early 90.

I personally went to Dubai and Hong Kong where my school mates are settled , to request them to help for jobs there, they didn't.
I have been applying to abroad jobs but no avail.The banking experience is stuck on my forehead and coupled with age no one is willing to give me a break.

I even tried for low paying jobs at airport (I love the ambience),there also age barrier.

I am ready to acquire new skills in any field , but someone should ignore my age and background and give me break.

I even tried at a educational institute (centre manager) there also they had apprehension on my banking background.

I really am not keen on getting into banking again. But I need to have a job at the moment to sustain my lively hood and family.

My written is not powerful (even my wife suggests writing travel blogs as I love to travel) so as to start blogging.

You know, inam running out of money but that did not stop.me from.travelling abroad twice in recent past😂😂 my wife is so furious intelligence you, she scolds me, u want us to beg or what when money runs out😂😂

Anyways, how's Uranus transit going to be in taurus.I really don't get placidus system, Uranus shifts to Taurus remaining in second house so in effect nothing changes?
Yes I could see that Jupiter on MC thing and all that positiveness, but the question is how to survive (specially financially) till then.

At this moment in life I really wish for an Angel to hold my hand and guide and walk me to my true destiny.🙏

PS: no, the troubles started in 2011 , and I am not particularly keen on alcohol, just once in a year with friends.i don't smoke also. I am a big foodie though 😁😁
That too I now have to watch as I got diagnosed with diabetes 😔 recently.

Fomalhaut

Premium Member
You say that trouble began in 2011, when Neptune and Chiron entered Pisces, so that would speak in favor of whole houses. I also respond a lot more to planets passing the sign cusps than to planets passing quadrant cusps. If that is so, then Uranus is going into your 3H and all the ups and downs and the financial unsettling of Uranus in the 2H are going to begin fading away. Uranus is going in the third whole house, bringing shock and change into the neighborhood and with cousins, oncles etc or with small trips and small talk. Maybe that is not so important, at least for the financial situation. At the same time, Chiron passed into Aries last month in your second whole house and it’s going to be your Chiron return: you’ll have to face some inadequacies related to not being «*good enough*» financially (read not having value enough) in the next approx two years, while it passes over your natal Chiron.
Still, we shouldn’t overemphasize that, it could just remain like a little thorn in your side for a while, but it will not be the main plot. The main plot is in your 9H and your MC, which are going to be so well aspected. Respected astrologers say we should help Jupiter manifest when we have a Jupiter transit, be open to any opportunity, be flexible and very open-minded, and don’t miss the boat when it comes. In the meantime, you have planets in the 8H, whole or quadrant, so maybe your spouse could help or you two get a loan together. But the cavalry is coming, and it will probably be a 9H type cavalry.
I hope everything will work out fine for you. Keep us up to date!

dheerpat

You say that trouble began in 2011, when Neptune and Chiron entered Pisces, so that would speak in favor of whole houses. I also respond a lot more to planets passing the sign cusps than to planets passing quadrant cusps. If that is so, then Uranus is going into your 3H and all the ups and downs and the financial unsettling of Uranus in the 2H are going to begin fading away. Uranus is going in the third whole house, bringing shock and change into the neighborhood and with cousins, oncles etc or with small trips and small talk. Maybe that is not so important, at least for the financial situation. At the same time, Chiron passed into Aries last month in your second whole house and it’s going to be your Chiron return: you’ll have to face some inadequacies related to not being «*good enough*» financially (read not having value enough) in the next approx two years, while it passes over your natal Chiron.
Still, we shouldn’t overemphasize that, it could just remain like a little thorn in your side for a while, but it will not be the main plot. The main plot is in your 9H and your MC, which are going to be so well aspected. Respected astrologers say we should help Jupiter manifest when we have a Jupiter transit, be open to any opportunity, be flexible and very open-minded, and don’t miss the boat when it comes. In the meantime, you have planets in the 8H, whole or quadrant, so maybe your spouse could help or you two get a loan together. But the cavalry is coming, and it will probably be a 9H type cavalry.

I really enjoy your detail replies.Even I find placidus confusing as far as transit goes(2 signs in one house).
Yes the trouble in career and life started in 2011, and 2013 when I quit my job out of frustration, sold my ancestral house, shifted to another city, remained jobless for 2 years (tried my hand in business ,failed) suddenly in 2015 got a contract job, and issues with manager and quit mid term, again 2 years now no job.

Tropically I was told it was due to natal square aspects to.10 house being triggered by Pluto transit on sun besides Saturn hovering around MC.

2vuepg6.jpg

Here's my vedic chart , care to have a look? I am sure with your knowledge I would grasp it fast.

U mention Jupiter transits and 9H themes.
Well sidearlly Jupiter will be on my 10th after this October, and next year I will be under Mars major period.

Just a primer. Every planet in vedic has been allotted certain periods , so I will be running Mars period from 2019, and since it's placed in 9th, so will get results of.its lordship(3/10) and placement (9H) along with its vedic aspects to houses (on 3rd house aries, on 12 house capricorn, and 4th house Taurus).

Have a look at this chart and if u can draw parallels.
Thanks

Fomalhaut

Premium Member
I am sorry to say I know nothing about Vedic so I could not interpret the chart or what you’re sayng. But I think we*covered a little ground. I hope everything works out fine for you. Take care!

singlestar

Ok. You say for two years no jobs. I wonder if people look at horoscopes to decide who they take or not. Believe me. I have proof they did this already in old days. And judge upon somebodies horoscope without people noticing. I think this could be in your case. But even tho you like to be active you can get rid of energy in sports also. What you need in a way is to start your self a project. You are not somebodies slave but your own boss somehow.
You need to do something with your inspiration.

Perhaps you need personal fear to overcome to start your own project. Perhaps you wonder what is legal. But things come on your path by it self-do don't worry but just try to see things from the other side. And do not sit fixating on how you think things should be and how they should be going like it goes with others. And about that, we have also wrong ideas.

Do not compare but you need a challenge.

Seek what is for you a challenge in your life.

I think there is a chance you get married.

Your chart says let go of work.
This means even tasks can be taken literally out of your hands while you busy taking care of things.
Your horoscope says learn to be steady going.
Someone you can rely on.

I think you are going to have a blessed marriage and are a man with a calling from God.

aquarius7000

Hi,

You can expect some money due in the past to now come through.

Job wise something should work out in the next 5 - 6 months. Please leave us some feedback.

Relationship house will have focus the next 2 -3 years with the Moon progressing over your 7th house.

dheerpat

Ok. You say for two years no jobs. I wonder if people look at horoscopes to decide who they take or not. Believe me. I have proof they did this already in old days. And judge upon somebodies horoscope without people noticing. I think this could be in your case. But even tho you like to be active you can get rid of energy in sports also. What you need in a way is to start your self a project. You are not somebodies slave but your own boss somehow.
You need to do something with your inspiration.

Perhaps you need personal fear to overcome to start your own project. Perhaps you wonder what is legal. But things come on your path by it self-do don't worry but just try to see things from the other side. And do not sit fixating on how you think things should be and how they should be going like it goes with others. And about that, we have also wrong ideas.

Do not compare but you need a challenge.

Seek what is for you a challenge in your life.

I think there is a chance you get married.

Your chart says let go of work.
This means even tasks can be taken literally out of your hands while you busy taking care of things.
Your horoscope says learn to be steady going.
Someone you can rely on.

I think you are going to have a blessed marriage and are a man with a calling from God.

thank u for ur reply.imalrwady married im a male 47 yrs ild😂😂

dheerpat

Hi,

You can expect some money due in the past to now come through.

Job wise something should work out in the next 5 - 6 months. Please leave us some feedback.

Relationship house will have focus the next 2 -3 years with the Moon progressing over your 7th house.

thabks for ur reoly.well no money as of now in pipeline.

hows the tourism sector , can i take a formal certification? do the current transits indicate same.it will be a total shift from my experience in banking.

aquarius7000

thabks for ur reoly.well no money as of now in pipeline.

hows the tourism sector , can i take a formal certification? do the current transits indicate same.it will be a total shift from my experience in banking.
Money will come by end of September.

Tourism is excellent. However, Jupiter is retrograde so wait until August with starting the course, if you can. At least until mid July.

dheerpat

Money will come by end of September.

Tourism is excellent. However, Jupiter is retrograde so wait until August with starting the course, if you can. At least until mid July.

oh but need to secure admussion as course begins june end.
by the way my teenage daughter is also interested in this course.imagine both of us in same batch😄

but seriously any benefits i mean me from banking sector, @47 age, not finding a job, expecting to make a career in new field by doing a short term course in a new field, i mean am i beung practical.
or planets are leading me to that path.(jupiter later in 9H,and conjunct sagitt mc, going fwd, uranus in 3house later, saturn too moving out of capri 10 h)

or is it neptune on my asdt now making me a confused and daydreaming person. Mars will also be turning retro.is it a good idea to initiate something new then?

Last edited:

kshantaram

Premium Member
reposted, in case would like to revisit :

hope this update helps, do share feedbacks, any relevant ideas,
true-untrue-insightful-traits-talents-health-events-prospects etc :

asc lord sat debilated/retro over 3rd aries tending to social service.

mars aspects own aries 3rd debilation of sat cancelled, slower pace of growth, protective of initiative etc,

retro saturn delayed results. retro saturn towards 2nd restricting family-finances, earnings in distant lands.

sat-mars opp under stress-struggle, technical aptitudes, entrepreneurial;
sat-venus opp, artistic-technical aptitudes, mechatronics, etc

mars-venus libra 9th artistic aptitudes, aptitude for finance,
may be international finance, and mechatronics, etc

libra-venus inimical-badhaka for acq asc
stress-delays in matters of luck-higher education.

mars-venus as lords 9/10 tending to prosperity
but under stress-delay over inimical libra.

venus/Atmakaraka highest planetary deg factor for personality,
artistic aptitudes, dance, graphics, acting skills, mechatronics, etc.

mars lord 10th negating to 9th retired attitude, negates career;
university teaching-financial roles, venus the teacher. under stress-delay.

jup now transit badhaka libra, mer-venus 9th, promoting
artistic aptitudes, edu, relationship, university teaching, financial roles, etc
but under stress-delay, while prone to health issues, kidneys etc'

prayers to saint of faith, offer yellow flowers tues evenings;
jup retro these months reviewing-delaying, direct sooner later;

moon 2nd highest deg/factor for vocation.
moon secretive scorpio 10th, debilated,
research-occult-forensic-investigative-audit Aptitudes;

jup-moon scorpio, moon lord 6th over 10th
calling for greater efforts towards career,
investigative aptitude, forensic-industrial psychology, Equity research, etc

moon elevated aspect over taurus 4th
protective of domestic comforts-property matters-mother etc.
venus lord 4th over own inimical libra 9th
good for 4th house matters but under stress-delay;

currently moon dasa till age 48 aprox,
moon debilated scorpio, moon unfriendly with acq asc,
- acq airy, uncertain, mystique, reformist, innovative.

sun lord 7th over sag 11th gains through
spouse-partner, govt, corporates, social contacts.
sun-mer sag intellectual and seeking such friends-relationships,
mer retro better at written communications, writings, gains therefrom.
sun sag philosophical, ambitious, sportive, impulsive, Medical aptitudes;
11th lord jup scorpio 10th,
gains through research-investigative work/career.
jup elevated cancer navamsa.

may wear pearl over silver pendant to strengthen
debilated moon scorpio lord 6th for health-employment prospects.
moon dasa till age 48.
observe fast for sat sag yet in sade sati, sat evenings,
daily late evening light til oil lamp.

asc lord sat now 2.5yrs transit sun-mer sag 11th for gains,
gains through govt, old people, old friends, through technology, etc.
while prone to health issues trine rahu 6th for health and employment;
rahu transit 6th cancer coping with challenges tactfully

sat retro these months,
reviewing-delaying things, revisiting moon-jup scorpio 10th;

jup transit libra opp natal sat aries,
misjudgments-missed opportunities to care.

7yrs Mars dasa follows come 2019,
mars 9th tending to distant lands, service to mankind,
mars elevated aspect over cap 12th for foreign lands;
mars-sat opp under stress-struggle;

hope mars-venus libra 9th, lords 9/10 for prosperity, mars dasa, promotes
artistic-university teaching-financial-distant roles, and prosperity;
while sat transit sun-mer sag 11th for gains, govt-technology etc etc;

wishing luck, kshantaram

Last edited:

dheerpat

reposted, in case would like to revisit :

hope this update helps, do share feedbacks, any relevant ideas,
true-untrue-insightful-traits-talents-health-events-prospects etc :

asc lord sat debilated/retro over 3rd aries tending to social service.

mars aspects own aries 3rd debilation of sat cancelled, slower pace of growth, protective of initiative etc,

retro saturn delayed results. retro saturn towards 2nd restricting family-finances, earnings in distant lands.

sat-mars opp under stress-struggle, technical aptitudes, entrepreneurial;
sat-venus opp, artistic-technical aptitudes, mechatronics, etc

mars-venus libra 9th artistic aptitudes, aptitude for finance,
may be international finance, and mechatronics, etc

libra-venus inimical-badhaka for acq asc
stress-delays in matters of luck-higher education.

mars-venus as lords 9/10 tending to prosperity
but under stress-delay over inimical libra.

venus/Atmakaraka highest planetary deg factor for personality,
artistic aptitudes, dance, graphics, acting skills, mechatronics, etc.

mars lord 10th negating to 9th retired attitude, negates career;
university teaching-financial roles, venus the teacher. under stress-delay.

jup now transit badhaka libra, mer-venus 9th, promoting
artistic aptitudes, edu, relationship, university teaching, financial roles, etc
but under stress-delay, while prone to health issues, kidneys etc'

prayers to saint of faith, offer yellow flowers tues evenings;
jup retro these months reviewing-delaying, direct sooner later;

moon 2nd highest deg/factor for vocation.
moon secretive scorpio 10th, debilated,
research-occult-forensic-investigative-audit Aptitudes;

jup-moon scorpio, moon lord 6th over 10th
calling for greater efforts towards career,
investigative aptitude, forensic-industrial psychology, Equity research, etc

moon elevated aspect over taurus 4th
protective of domestic comforts-property matters-mother etc.
venus lord 4th over own inimical libra 9th
good for 4th house matters but under stress-delay;

currently moon dasa till age 48 aprox,
moon debilated scorpio, moon unfriendly with acq asc,
- acq airy, uncertain, mystique, reformist, innovative.

sun lord 7th over sag 11th gains through
spouse-partner, govt, corporates, social contacts.
sun-mer sag intellectual and seeking such friends-relationships,
mer retro better at written communications, writings, gains therefrom.
sun sag philosophical, ambitious, sportive, impulsive, Medical aptitudes;
11th lord jup scorpio 10th,
gains through research-investigative work/career.
jup elevated cancer navamsa.

may wear pearl over silver pendant to strengthen
debilated moon scorpio lord 6th for health-employment prospects.
moon dasa till age 48.
observe fast for sat sag yet in sade sati, sat evenings,
daily late evening light til oil lamp.

asc lord sat now 2.5yrs transit sun-mer sag 11th for gains,
gains through govt, old people, old friends, through technology, etc.
while prone to health issues trine rahu 6th for health and employment;
rahu transit 6th cancer coping with challenges tactfully

sat retro these months,
reviewing-delaying things, revisiting moon-jup scorpio 10th;

jup transit libra opp natal sat aries,
misjudgments-missed opportunities to care.

hope mars-venus libra 9th, lords 9/10 for prosperity, mars dasa, promotes
artistic-university teaching-financial-distant roles, and prosperity;

wishing luck, kshantaram

Namaste sir how are you,

You mentioned regarding Jupiter in 9 transit promoting education, does it means positive signal to join this course in tourism.?
You are true regarding retro Saturn and it's effects but not true as far as social bservice, not interested.

Regarding mars and foreign land connect well I like travelling to different countries their food etc so in what way mars MD bring opportunity? Like something connected to career in tourism?.

Thanks

kshantaram

Premium Member

hope mars-venus libra 9th, lords 9/10 for prosperity, Mars dasa, promotes

Artistic-university teaching-financial-distant roles, and prosperity;

wishing luck, kshantaram

ps : you could discuss whether this appeals to you and adapt.
there cannot always be black and white answers/
can indicate suggestive trends,
not YES/NO fixated answers as you tend to seek;
Are we ready to appreciate other options too, atleast academically.

dheerpat

hope mars-venus libra 9th, lords 9/10 for prosperity, Mars dasa, promotes

Artistic-university teaching-financial-distant roles, and prosperity;

wishing luck, kshantaram

ps : you could discuss whether this appeals to you and adapt.
there cannot always be black and white answers/
can indicate suggestive trends,
not YES/NO fixated answers as you tend to seek;
Are we ready to appreciate other options too, atleast academically.
Ok noted

Debayan

Hello Mr

I saw your Post and would like to share a little of what I know. I use KP system.
Currently you are running the major period of Moon and minor period of Venus. This period began from 22nd November 2016 and will continue till 24th July 2018 and frankly this is bad period. Now why ? Moon is lord of 6th house which relates to many things but for your case we are dealing with service career. Moon is placed in 9th house which contrary to popular belief is negative house for career since 9th is 12th to 10th house of status and recognition. Moon has no planets in her star hence it will strongly give the result of 9th house. Moon is in the star of Mercury owning 5th house which again being 12th to 6th house of service is negating career but Mercury placed in 10th so some relaxation should have come but it didn't . Why ? Because Moon is in North Node's star placed in 12th house of loss. Condition of Venus is also bad . After 9th December 2016 did anything bad happen ?

Moon Sun will begin from 25 July 2018 . In that period -> 25th July to 2nd August, 29th August to 24th Sep, 19th Oct 16 November. These periods will be good comparatively. Try to find something or own coaching center to put food on table because the next major period will be equally bad and its long. I am sorry to give negative news but its better to stay prepared. May I be proved wrong by God's wish .

Last edited:

dheerpat

Hello Mr

I saw your Post and would like to share a little of what I know. I use KP system.
Currently you are running the major period of Moon and minor period of Venus. This period began from 22nd November 2016 and will continue till 24th July 2018 and frankly this is bad period. Now why ? Moon is lord of 6th house which relates to many things but for your case we are dealing with service career. Moon is placed in 9th house which contrary to popular belief is negative house for career since 9th is 12th to 10th house of status and recognition. Moon has no planets in her star hence it will strongly give the result of 9th house. Moon is in the star of Mercury owning 5th house which again being 12th to 6th house of service is negating career but Mercury placed in 10th so some relaxation should have come but it didn't . Why ? Because Moon is in North Node's star placed in 12th house of loss. Condition of Venus is also bad . After 9th December 2016 did anything bad happen ?

Moon Sun will begin from 25 July 2018 . In that period -> 25th July to 2nd August, 29th August to 24th Sep, 19th Oct 16 November. These periods will be good comparatively. Try to find something or own coaching center to put food on table because the next major period will be equally bad and its long. I am sorry to give negative news but its better to stay prepared. May I be proved wrong by God's wish .

Thanks for replying. Nothing bad happened after Dec 2016.

dheerpat

Have sent u pm with question regarding travel and tourism course