Anyone else hate having a bad moon?

BlackLioness87

Re: Anyone else hate having a shitty moon?

IMO, logic, when it leads to escepticism and pessimism, is a weakness.

Your "shitty" moon can make a soft aspect with the Venus of a very attractive and smart girl. Only then will you consider your Moon useful?

My "shitty" aspect is Venus quincunx Neptune.

Se habla español

katydid

Also, your screen name reminds us all that your natal chart is always EVOLVING>

Your natal Moon in late Pisces in the 12th, is ever evolving, through progression and transits.

Perhaps you can draw up your progressed chart, and meditate upon it, as an evolved natal chart. Your Moon will now have some different aspects and you will have those new opportunities to grow into. :love:

Gemini888

I think I can explain a little bit of why you are feeling so horrible about your Moon.

Asc in Aries but Mars in Pisces and 12H. This seems to me like a mismatch of need. You want to be able to go out and do what you want, but at the same time you are uncomfortable with being assertive. You would resort to indirectness instead, but that's not what your Aries likes. So you feel as if you are a walking time bomb full of contradiction.

Moon squares Cap MC. You want to retreat to a safe place where you are able to create a fantasy world, but your MC wants to put itself out there and gain respect. This causes tension between your Moon and MC. And since your Moon is in a "weaker" sign and house and doesn't have as many aspects as the MC, the Moon feels like it's the weaker one.

Oh, and also don't forget the Saturn/Mercury one. Even with good aspects, Saturn can cause a certain amount of self-doubt.

Luckily your Moon trines NN. Whatever you want to achieve with your NN you will be sure your Moon have your back ;)

Oh, and Uranus is the final dispositor of both Moon and Mars and it's in its own sign and house. You will feel a lot of Uranus influence for your Moon.

I think I can explain a little bit of why you are feeling so horrible about your Moon.

Asc in Aries but Mars in Pisces and 12H. This seems to me like a mismatch of need. You want to be able to go out and do what you want, but at the same time you are uncomfortable with being assertive. You would resort to indirectness instead, but that's not what your Aries likes. So you feel as if you are a walking time bomb full of contradiction.

Moon squares Cap MC. You want to retreat to a safe place where you are able to create a fantasy world, but your MC wants to put itself out there and gain respect. This causes tension between your Moon and MC. And since your Moon is in a "weaker" sign and house and doesn't have as many aspects as the MC, the Moon feels like it's the weaker one.

Oh, and also don't forget the Saturn/Mercury one. Even with good aspects, Saturn can cause a certain amount of self-doubt.

Luckily your Moon trines NN. Whatever you want to achieve with your NN you will be sure your Moon have your back ;)

Oh, and Uranus is the final dispositor of both Moon and Mars and it's in its own sign and house. You will feel a lot of Uranus influence for your Moon.

"Asc in Aries but Mars in Pisces and 12H. This seems to me like a mismatch of need. You want to be able to go out and do what you want, but at the same time you are uncomfortable with being assertive. You would resort to indirectness instead, but that's not what your Aries likes. So you feel as if you are a walking time bomb full of contradiction."

Well ASC isnt what makes me think that way, as only one's moon and mercury do that. Rather, the ASC is how I appear to others, which can have it's side effects, like its creation of my self-perception, as it will make others see me a certain way, and I will pick up on this and realize that they see me that way, and also they will respond a certain way based on their impression of me.

Although my ASC is what causes me to have a fast metabolism, which does way more bad than good for my sociability. I went more in depth on this issue in my last post.

As for everything else you wrote, I 100% agree. Most accurate depiction of me and helped shine some light on what I wasn't noticing here and there. Thank you!

Also, a question. Would you say it's possible to change my natural emotional strength?

Gemini888

You can make your Moon work for you, if you learn to embrace its traits.

Apart from being in Pisces and 12H, it also sextile Neptune. Moon is extremely strong in imaginative power. If you are interested in any kind of art, do it. Both Mars and Moon need a creative outlet for their tension.

Sun and Merc being the most elevated planets and MC in Cap, plus Neptune and Uranus in 11H. I think you could do well publishing your work of art on the internet.

You can make your Moon work for you, if you learn to embrace its traits.

Apart from being in Pisces and 12H, it also sextile Neptune. Moon is extremely strong in imaginative power. If you are interested in any kind of art, do it. Both Mars and Moon need a creative outlet for their tension.

Sun and Merc being the most elevated planets and MC in Cap, plus Neptune and Uranus in 11H. I think you could do well publishing your work of art on the internet.

Well if you mean that I can't change my emotional durability but can use my emotional sensitivity as an advantage, then that certainly answers the question.

Well never been too into art, but always have loved music and have even started making music.

Last edited:

Gemini888

Music IS art. I'm speaking of art in general, not just painting and stuff.

Do you have any vision for the future? Cap MC is pretty devoted to their future career. With Mercury so high up there, I assume you want something to do with songwriting?

Music IS art. I'm speaking of art in general, not just painting and stuff.

Do you have any vision for the future? Cap MC is pretty devoted to their future career. With Mercury so high up there, I assume you want something to do with songwriting?

Well I don't want to at the moment, but I can certainly see myself being a songwriter if I wanted to.

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Thank you :) Also, do you know if relocation astrology is true?
Based on my own experience, I would say yes. I don't live near my birth place, and to give a small example, my relocated ascendent lends me a different behaviour, the way I present myself to others, and when I return "home" to my birth place I can feel my natal ascendent come back into play. Subtle differences but yes, they are there.

love-thinking

My moon is so bad, to the point where I have only had one girlfriend and she wasn't even mine for a normal amount of time, and I am a young adult now and a straight male and always have been.

My moon is in pisces, with no actual positive aspects aside from conjunct asc. and sextile my neptune in aquarius. To make it worse my moon is in the 12th house. And my moon is square my midheaven in cap, semi square my uranus in aquarius which is in the 11th, opposite my ceres which is in libra and in the 6th, and sesqui-quadrate my retrograde pallas in Leo which is in the 5th house.

Now heres where it becomes incredibly complex. What we also have to consider is the aspects on the planets that are in aspect to my moon are. Ignoring those though, its pretty obvious that my moon is garbage, wouldnt you agree?

If it weren't for my mercury (my mind and rational thinking and my logic) being very rational and logic oriented, I would be not only emotionally weaker than almost any one in the history of mankind, but I would also be mentally weaker as well.

Any thoughts?

You have a moon in pisces and you were bashing water signs? Awww my child!! :love:

Based on my own experience, I would say yes. I don't live near my birth place, and to give a small example, my relocated ascendent lends me a different behaviour, the way I present myself to others, and when I return "home" to my birth place I can feel my natal ascendent come back into play. Subtle differences but yes, they are there.

Oh okay. Well how long have you lived there? Because I've heard that the longer you are in the new place, the more prominent the effects become.