Motivational speaker/author?

Zarabeau

I'm at a crossroads right now in my career, I've suffered hospitalization this year and am sort of out of a job/school right now and really really bored at home trying to figure out what I want to do, I surely need to do something but am suffering some depressive symptoms regarding getting my life off the ground I'm trying to work on (the hospitalization is related to depressive symptoms). I'm extremely motivated to aid other PTSD survivors and one of my greatest dreams is to become a motivational speaker or a counselor that inspires other survivors to understand their fears and the role of fear as a motivator in life, not a consumer. I have anxiety but when I am public speaking it all seems to go away, speaking/writing are very strong in my chart. Yes, I do recognize how silly it is to be a motivational speaker who is suffering motivational issues, I feel very very impassioned when it comes to this topic and aiding others (all that sixth house energy and the need to serve!) but don't know where to begin, how you break into motivational speaking, or helping others in this way in general. I've also completed a novel and would love to see it published (I'm editing it currently), but that's not so much a career as a vocation since it's so difficult to break it as a writer. Saturn in 10th is to me having such lofty goals that I never achieve them; always aiming high but never knowing exactly where to begin, since Saturn sort of keeps you stuck at times. I have a lot of heart in what I do, being a Leo, and have that leadership energy ESPECIALLY where it comes to inspiring others to see past their fears and speak up about them (oddly enough I've never had any shame for having PTSD...ever), but it turns into a restless energy when it's unused, such as now, where I'm very restless sitting at home. My question is how successful I would be when it comes to motivational speaking/authorship, I know with my Gemini rising and all the third house activity it's more than likely something I will get into, or if there's anything else in the chart that indicates where my direction might be going, maybe towards compassionate service in some way. With all that sixth house water I'm an intuitive as well and very empathetic and a good listener. I'm unsure what the Aquarius MC means just yet. Can anyone take a quick peek? Thank you so much for your time.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_ericka.8891.51301.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_ericka.8891.51301.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 53

kshantaram

Premium Member
10th lord jup-rahu scorpio 6th, research-occult-forensic aptitudes,
jup aspect own pisces-cancer 11th-2nd for gains/finances,

retro sat pisces 10th for public-admin, delays and rise-fall in career;
sat lord 9th settling life at 36+, the thumb rule.

retro sat towards acq opp sun-mer leo 3rd,
stress in initiatives-writings-communications-health-siblings;
sun-mer leo 3rd impressive writings/drafting, admin capabilities;

mer 2nd highest deg for vocation over 3rd for communications;
but stressed by sun-mer/retro sat acq opp to note

mars gemini highest deg the core personality,
analytical, information processing, information technology; instrumental music;
mars elevated aspect over cap 8th protective from dangers;

mars analytical gemini 9th from moon for luck, settling at 28/32+,
spirituality through service of mankind;

moon-venus own libra 5th for luck-edu-position, artistic aptitudes-dance etc,
teaching children, public relations; advisory-ministerial roles;
currently jup transit moon-venus libra, sag-jup inimical for gemini asc,
stress-delays in 5th matters;

sat past 2.5yrs transit inimical sag 7th,
stress-delays in relationship/marriage, abdominal health issues etc;

sat moving to own cap 8th next 2.5yrs,
coping with challenges, success amidst adversity;
sat cap elevated aspect moon-venus libra 5th for luck-edu-position etc;

rahu-node now transit sun-mer leo 3rd clouding health-communications etc
prone to excessive risk taking;
ketu separative node transit acq 9th, tending to distant lands coming 1.5yr;

may be focus on research based writings on teaching-education of children,
and child-psychology and teaching of arts-dance to children,
through an NGO etc could be thought of,
and could be the face of NGO conducting Public Relations;
could write on-line blogs or offer on-line counseling, etc;

hope observations on the chart help reflect for oneself further,
do share pointwise feedbacks, wishing well,

kshantaram

Last edited:

muchacho

I'm extremely motivated to aid other PTSD survivors and one of my greatest dreams is to become a motivational speaker or a counselor that inspires other survivors to understand their fears and the role of fear as a motivator in life, not a consumer. I have anxiety but when I am public speaking it all seems to go away, speaking/writing are very strong in my chart. Yes, I do recognize how silly it is to be a motivational speaker who is suffering motivational issues, I feel very very impassioned when it comes to this topic and aiding others (all that sixth house energy and the need to serve!) but don't know where to begin, how you break into motivational speaking, or helping others in this way in general. I've also completed a novel and would love to see it published (I'm editing it currently), but that's not so much a career as a vocation since it's so difficult to break it as a writer. Saturn in 10th is to me having such lofty goals that I never achieve them; always aiming high but never knowing exactly where to begin, since Saturn sort of keeps you stuck at times. I have a lot of heart in what I do, being a Leo, and have that leadership energy ESPECIALLY where it comes to inspiring others to see past their fears and speak up about them (oddly enough I've never had any shame for having PTSD...ever), but it turns into a restless energy when it's unused, such as now, where I'm very restless sitting at home. My question is how successful I would be when it comes to motivational speaking/authorship, I know with my Gemini rising and all the third house activity it's more than likely something I will get into, or if there's anything else in the chart that indicates where my direction might be going, maybe towards compassionate service in some way. With all that sixth house water I'm an intuitive as well and very empathetic and a good listener. I'm unsure what the Aquarius MC means just yet. Can anyone take a quick peek? Thank you so much for your time.
Motivational speaker/author? Absolutely! You've got a ton of indicators in your chart that support your dream. Go for it!