What kind of people should a person with a Venus/Uranus in their natal date?

ChildOfVenus

So if I were to meet a Virgo or Capricorn I actually like I should avoid them altogether? The one Virgo guy I asked about (not the married guy) I do like him even though we do have challenging aspects. I guess that's because of the Moon conjunt Saturn aspect. He's someone who I hope to always be friends with. It's just hard whenever I think about us not talking anymore. Yes I know about Saturn but being in the 4th house which represents the home isn't easy. Especially now that I'm in my Saturn Return. I don't think I'm really that sensitive I guess it depends on the situation. The thing about Venus in Pisces is that we love unconditionally and people don't appreciate that.
In all honesty, a lot of people get a little too caught up with what signs are compatible. True, not all signs get along with each other equally well depending on what their element (Fire, Earth, Air, Water) or their energy (Cardinal, Fixed, Mutable) is -- but actually, compatibility is at least a bit more flexible than that. What's significantly more important than the signs are the interactions between different planets in terms of their degree of separation from each other. As an example, Gemini and Virgo don't usually get along in spite of both being ruled by Mercury and both being Mutable energy signs -- two planets at the same degrees of Gemini and Virgo will square each other. However, if you're talking about one planet in the very early degrees of Gemini and the other in the very late degrees of Virgo, that's a whole different story because this creates a sextile which is much more favorable. That being said, even then, some aspects are easier than others. A tight sextile between one person's Sun in Gemini and the other person's Sun (Moon, Mercury, whatever) in Leo is always going to be smoother than an equally tight one of the kind I mentioned before because the elements in the first case are compatible whereas they aren't in the second case (Air makes Fire come alive but tends to feel suffocated by Earth...or else creates a dust storm/sand storm).

As I said, if you're fairly certain that you want to date a fellow Earth sign, I strongly advise that you look for people whose Sun (and any other Earth planets) are either in the very early or late degrees of the sign so that you avoid as much conflict as possible with your Moon and Mars and Saturn. Here's how I anticipate it would be likely to play out:

Sun and/or other planets in very early Taurus -- conjunction with your Sun, trine with your Neptune, opposition with your Pluto (a bit tricky), possible out of sign trine with your Ascendant.

Sun and/or other planets in very late Taurus -- sextile with your Venus, potential inconjunct with your Saturn (that could be very difficult to deal with), inconjunct with your Neptune (which could also be very difficult), square with your Ascendant, possible inconjunct with your Neptune out of sign, possible inconjunct with Pluto out of sign, square your Ascendant. Not advisable -- too many challenging aspects

Sun and/or other planets in very early Virgo -- trine with your Sun, possible inconjunct with your Moon, inconjunct with your Venus out of sign, possible square with your Mars, possible trine with your Uranus out of sign, trine your Neptune, sextile your Pluto, possible conjunction with your Ascendant out of sign.

Sun and/or other planets in late Virgo -- square with your Sun out of sign, opposition with your Venus, square with your Uranus, possible square with Neptune out of sign. Not advisable -- way too many challenging aspects

Sun and/or other planets in early Capricorn -- trine with your Sun, square with your Venus out of sign, possible inconjunct with your Mars (rather difficult), potential square with your Jupiter, possible conjunction out of sign with your Uranus, conjunction with your Neptune, sextile your Pluto, possible trine with your Ascendant out of sign.

Sun and/or other planets in late Capricorn -- square with your Sun out of sign, sextile with your Venus, possible square with your Pluto out of sign (difficult), inconjunct with your Ascendant. Not really advisable

Take your pick...

In all fairness, I don't think Venus in Pisces is entirely to blame for your sensitivity (although that almost certainly is part of it). I think the fact that four of your inner planets -- Saturn Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto -- were retrograde at the time of your birth is part of it also. When a person has one or more planets in retrograde motion in the natal chart, the energy of the planet(s) is turned inward rather than expressed outwardly.

If it's any consolation, Saturn is a planet which is not easy to like. Saturn is about commitment and responsibility but it's also about hard truths -- difficulty, fear, inhibition, limitation, and sacrifice (not words which a lot of people like to think about). The plain and simple truth is that we don't have to like him (although we do need to respect him). In fact, I'm not certain we're even supposed to like him -- he holds us back in order to teach us lessons which encourage us to grow, and growth is often painful. Personally, even though Saturn is said to be exalted in Libra -- which I don't understand myself -- I think the only really good Saturn placements are Virgo and Capricorn, especially if they're in the tenth house (although Saturn in the eighth is thought to have the advantage of granting long life). I have Saturn in the fifth, which is a difficult placement. You and I both also have a hard Saturn -- Saturn is said to be in detriment (the opposite sign from the one it rules) in Cancer, and my Saturn in Aries is said to be in its fall (the opposite sign from its exaltation).

GeminiGrrl

So if I were to meet a Virgo or Capricorn I actually like I should avoid them altogether? The one Virgo guy I asked about (not the married guy) I do like him even though we do have challenging aspects. I guess that's because of the Moon conjunt Saturn aspect. He's someone who I hope to always be friends with. It's just hard whenever I think about us not talking anymore. Yes I know about Saturn but being in the 4th house which represents the home isn't easy. Especially now that I'm in my Saturn Return. I don't think I'm really that sensitive I guess it depends on the situation. The thing about Venus in Pisces is that we love unconditionally and people don't appreciate that.

I'm not saying that you should avoid Virgos or Capricorns if you really like them -- as I pointed out earlier, someone whose Sun is in the early degrees of Virgo or Capricorn might work fairly well. It all boils down to what sort of relationship you really want -- but from the sound of things, you're not entirely certain yourself what that is (which might be part of the problem). In your defense, given how complex your natal chart is, this doesn't surprise me very much given that several of the planets which play a critical role in sexual/romantic relationships appear in your case to have some conflicts of interest.

You're free to date anyone who captures your fancy and whom you have reason to believe meets your criteria as a prospective partner, regardless of whether you're talking about a partner for one night or the rest of your life. However, especially if you want to find a relationship of some duration, trying to fight with your chart (and by definition yourself) isn't likely to do you much good -- you're far better off trying to find a way to work with your chart rather than against it so that you have a better chance of getting what it is you need. (That being said, I also realize that as someone who's triple Fixed -- Sun, Moon, and Ascendant -- it might be hard for you to resist the temptation to fight back because Fixed energy wants what it wants and doesn't want to settle for less.) Whether you like it or not, your chart suggests that someone whose Sun is in Earth is more likely to create conflicts with your Moon and your Mars and your Saturn in Air and Fire -- all three of which affect your level of enjoyment and satisfaction in a relationship -- unless his Sun is on the cusp. Your partner's Sun is also just one element in the equation -- all the planets in your partner's chart are going to have an effect on your relationship to one degree or another, and some of these (such as Saturn) don't make themselves felt right away.

Everyone's different -- if you're one of those people who relishes a stormy relationship and finds that exciting rather than stressful (although your chart doesn't appear to suggest that), then someone whose Sun and other planets are in conflict with your Moon and Mars and Saturn will probably give you that. If you don't want a lot of disagreements and fighting, then you're better off looking for someone whose planets either don't form many aspects with your Moon or Mars or Saturn or which aspect them in favorable rather than challenging ways.

Last edited:

ChildOfVenus

Or a Virgo or Capricorn who's sign is in a late degree? Virgos who are born on September 22nd are late degree Virgos and on the Virgo / Libra Cusp. Since Libras is September 23rd.

Last edited:

GeminiGrrl

Or a Virgo or Capricorn who's sign is in a late degree? Virgos who are born on September 22nd are late degree Virgos and on the Virgo / Libra Cusp. Since Libras is September 23rd.

As I pointed out in an earlier message, if you want to date someone whose Sun sign is in the late degrees of Virgo or Capricorn, I would recommend that you prepare yourself for the distinct possibility that his Sun will form a hard aspect with more than one of the significant planets or points in your chart with the result that your relationship might prove somewhat stormy with a more than usual amount of misunderstandings and disagreements. (Again, some people actually relish that and thrive on it.)

As an example, your Sun will form an inconjunct out of sign with someone whose Sun is in the last degrees of Virgo (since your Sun at 1 degree Taurus is very close to 29 degrees Aries, but would need a planet at 29 degrees of Libra or 1 degree of Scorpio to create an opposition). His Sun would also oppose your Venus, square your Saturn (but at a fairly wide orb), and square your Uranus. The same would be true of any other planets he might happen to have in the last degrees of Virgo.

That being said, this potentially could still work depending on the placement of other planets in his chart -- say, if one or more of his other planets are in signs that aspect your planets favorably. As I said before, compatibility depends on more than just Sun signs -- and actually doesn't depend on signs nearly as much as people think it does. What it's really about are the aspects.

AppLeo

Venus-Uranus people should not date needy or dependent people.

They should date people who are independent, spontaneous, and electrifying.

Last edited:

ChildOfVenus

I see thank you for your explanation it does help me to understand a lot more. I agree there is a lot more to it than just the Sun sign. Honestly before you ever mentioned my Sun sign Taurus being at 1 degree I didn't think the degrees were even important. I just simply thought I was a Taurus and that really nothing else really mattered. But now I understand more about how things work. And how important it is to look at different things in the charts. Also not only the synastry and composite charts but in the natal charts of the two people involved.
As I pointed out in an earlier message, if you want to date someone whose Sun sign is in the late degrees of Virgo or Capricorn, I would recommend that you prepare yourself for the distinct possibility that his Sun will form a hard aspect with more than one of the significant planets or points in your chart with the result that your relationship might prove somewhat stormy with a more than usual amount of misunderstandings and disagreements. (Again, some people actually relish that and thrive on it.)

As an example, your Sun will form an inconjunct out of sign with someone whose Sun is in the last degrees of Virgo (since your Sun at 1 degree Taurus is very close to 29 degrees Aries, but would need a planet at 29 degrees of Libra or 1 degree of Scorpio to create an opposition). His Sun would also oppose your Venus, square your Saturn (but at a fairly wide orb), and square your Uranus. The same would be true of any other planets he might happen to have in the last degrees of Virgo.

That being said, this potentially could still work depending on the placement of other planets in his chart -- say, if one or more of his other planets are in signs that aspect your planets favorably. As I said before, compatibility depends on more than just Sun signs -- and actually doesn't depend on signs nearly as much as people think it does. What it's really about are the aspects.