.... thank you.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_s_d.38713.6485.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_s_d.38713.6485.gif
    50.9 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
I've always wondered why I fail at almost all of my relationships, friendships and such.

What makes you say you fail at almost all of your relationships?

Failure, especially failure at relationships, is almost always in the eye of the beholder. If you're saying that about yourself, it likely has much more to do with how you perceive yourself than with what's happening objectively.

I see you have Saturn in the seventh house in Pisces. Saturn in the seventh, especially if it's in a water sign, can create the sense that you're cut off from others, can make you feel like you're failing at relationships, especially partnership relationships, even if you actually are not. (I have Saturn in the seventh in Cancer, and this hits home to me!)

A couple of other things I notice about the chart: you have your north node in the second house, in Libra. North node indicates what you need to grow toward in this lifetime, what your soul hasn't yet learned to do or be. Libra is the sign of relationships and partnership--it correlates with the seventh house, whether or not it's actually in the seventh house--and the second house is the house where your sense of self and security is shaped. Having the north node there could indicate a need to grow into a sense of self in relationship to others, and a sense of insecurity while you're still learning that lesson.

You also have the moon in the first house, also in Libra, pushing at your second house cusp. So the most emotional body in your chart is also in that sign of relationships and straddling the two houses that are primarily about sense of self. It probably magnifies the emotional impact of feeling like you're failing at relationships. Sun in sensitive Cancer may magnify it even more.

Last edited:

helgaleena

Those green dotted lines to Mercury and Venus, the planet of romance, mean that your expressed emotions are constantly in turmoil about the subject of romance. Inconjuncts are irritating prods in a chart.

They are at the top, midheaven portion of your chart though, so perhaps this constant drama is useful in your career somehow. Perhaps expressing your goofy love life in stories, music or art will be well received.

Seventh house contains Saturn, which means you are very serious about the subject of relationships-- you want to play for keeps.

I think the best choice will be to grow toward your north node in second house of wealth and career and finance. First house moon makes your emotions very easy for others to see and you can sweep others up into your emotions. So exercise moderation and get control of them. Learn to ride your emotions like surfing a wave or riding a powerful horse, harnessing them for your own use.

A relationship is not the answer to every problem in life and will likely just be more fuel for the whirling engines of your emotional life. If and when it happens will have a lot to do with meeting someone whose chart makes good aspects to yours.

I'm not much of a horary predictor of when things will happen for you. See to making use of the emotional riches in yourself to fuel your own life path first.

muchacho

helgaleena

Re: North node is in Scorpio, to Osamenor

Osamenor,

You said:

I agree with most of what you have here, however Selina's natal North node is in Scorpio.

Scorpionically,

Tim

2nd house NN http://www.truenode.org/north-node-by-house/north-node-in-2nd-house/

Scorpio NN http://www.truenode.org/north-node-signs/north-node-in-scorpio-south-node-in-taurus/

I think this is a fine place for you to find success in any business or career plans. It does not have to be artistic but it should be part of your career. Your own story is key.

Noel Eastwood

Premium Member
Hi Selina, I hope you don't mind if I jump in and out when I get a chance to post?

Your natal chart is the key to your relationships, it shows how you relate, who you relate with and what sort of person you are attracted to. The first thing i see is your Virgo Ascendant with Mars and Chiron in conjunction sitting in the first House with Moon in Libra.

Virgo is the sign of service, of giving and caring for others, there is a strong element here of service. The Mars Chiron conjunction shows a wound that can manifest as anger, frustration and rage if you are upset or hurt deeply. In some people this could manifest internally as illness. I am not sure which you do when stressed, externalise and let it out as angry at others, or internalise and show no feelings but hold the hurt inside and get sick.

The Moon placement is interesting because Libra Moon is also gives too, not so much to give for caring and loving purposes, but to give because that brings peace and harmony. Its a pay off, to balance disharmony you need to give, to compromise your needs for theirs. There is sometimes only a small difference between the two but there is just enough to change the motivations. You have both, give because you care, and give because it keeps the peace. So, in relationships you give, give and compromise. Makes it hard, especially when you want someone to give back to you.

So just in this first House we see that you have very strong feelings and that you will give and give until you crack and either let out a burst of anger and rage or you hold it in and feel terrible inside. Your first House holds a few keys to managing your personality that can be worked on in meditation when you are ready.

Selina

Thank you so much for taking your time and reading it for me. Unfortunately I'm the kind who holds in it & feel terrible inside...have been trying to work on it. I'd love to get some advices on it actually... Also because of sun square moon, I always feel like I have to accomplish something important, which increases my anger and makes me feel so nervous. wish I could change it.

And what do you think about what might/might not happen on relationships in my life especially in near future?

Thank you again :smile:

Dirius

Saturn in 7th house usually signifies relationship problems.

You do, however, have an angular Jupiter (ruler of 7th), in its own regency, which is good news.

You shouldn't really worry about this, given that you are what...19? you'll meet someone eventually.

Out of curiosity...given that you are young, and testing a chart technique:

Did you have a relationship from ages 15 to 18...?

Noel Eastwood

Premium Member
Thank you so much for taking your time and reading it for me. Unfortunately I'm the kind who holds in it & feel terrible inside...have been trying to work on it. I'd love to get some advices on it actually... Also because of sun square moon, I always feel like I have to accomplish something important, which increases my anger and makes me feel so nervous. wish I could change it.

And what do you think about what might/might not happen on relationships in my life especially in near future?

Thank you again :smile:

Hi Selina, lets look at your question, what is going to happen in your life, specifically your love life? That really depends on where you are now, the future starts with Now, so if you do things that are positive and empowering now then your future will become what you create it to be.

Can I just go back to your Moon in Libra first? I know that I am not answering your question directly, but I do want to show you a few things first because that will explain my next post about your future love life.

Moon in Libra is in your 1st House but it is Applying to the 2nd house. Aha, here is another clue to your inner world :)

Your 1st House shows that you are passionate and caring, you hurt when you are upset, you love and then you turn that hurt inwards when things don't go right. Your beauty shines out of you because of your wounds, because of your compassion.

Your Moon is already leaving the 1st House, she has done what she wanted to do to start you off as a feeling and caring person and now she wants to start to structure and ground your life energies in the 2nd House of security and safety. Your Moon seeks to bring you a little down-to-earth by stepping onto your 2nd House cusp, like stepping on an electric fence. She is stimulating and activating your 2nd House with her special and particular energies.

The 2nd House has Libra on its cusp showing you will do anything to keep the peace, compromise your own needs for security and safety. You will do anything just to stop others from feeling put out or upset. Your Moon archetype seeks harmony at any cost to herself, but, she really wants you to learn how to say NO, Enough, and to set Boundaries.

Libra is the sign of peace and harmony, and to keep the peace we have to negotiate and compromise. Simple, yes, well no, often we are challenged in life, for instance Venus and Sun in Cancer are both Square your Moon. This shows that you desperately want to be accepted, to belong to a group and to be in relationships.

Can you see whats happening here, your needs to be in harmony, to be in relationships and accepted by others, is enormous, yet, it is challenged, it forms one of your spiritual lesson in this lifetime.

You feel this need to be accepted requires that you back down, compromise, give and give, then they will like you. Thats what your Sun, Venus and Moon are saying, if you give enough they will want to be your friends.

What to do to understand this lesson? You can learn to relax, to go into a light meditative state with some slow breathing, then imagine that you are inside your chart, and you see your Moon and Sun and Venus archetypes are smiling at you.

They are your teachers, your inner teachers, and they want to explain what they wish to teach and help you to do in life to find peace, harmony and happiness. This is your key to your future.

Did I answer your question? Well, sort of, actually not really, but you may want to first connect with and work with your inner world, your Self, through the archetypes first, then you will know your future.

Selina, I will post some more for you to work with soon, I can see that you really are a lovely young lady. I hope that this series of readings will show you how to change your future to what you wish it to be.

Selina

Saturn in 7th house usually signifies relationship problems.

You do, however, have an angular Jupiter (ruler of 7th), in its own regency, which is good news.

You shouldn't really worry about this, given that you are what...19? you'll meet someone eventually.

Out of curiosity...given that you are young, and testing a chart technique:

Did you have a relationship from ages 15 to 18...?

I'm really doing my best not to worry about it, thank you for your advice :) & yes I did

Selina

Hi Selina, lets look at your question, what is going to happen in your life, specifically your love life? That really depends on where you are now, the future starts with Now, so if you do things that are positive and empowering now then your future will become what you create it to be.

Can I just go back to your Moon in Libra first? I know that I am not answering your question directly, but I do want to show you a few things first because that will explain my next post about your future love life.

Moon in Libra is in your 1st House but it is Applying to the 2nd house. Aha, here is another clue to your inner world :)

Your 1st House shows that you are passionate and caring, you hurt when you are upset, you love and then you turn that hurt inwards when things don't go right. Your beauty shines out of you because of your wounds, because of your compassion.

Your Moon is already leaving the 1st House, she has done what she wanted to do to start you off as a feeling and caring person and now she wants to start to structure and ground your life energies in the 2nd House of security and safety. Your Moon seeks to bring you a little down-to-earth by stepping onto your 2nd House cusp, like stepping on an electric fence. She is stimulating and activating your 2nd House with her special and particular energies.

The 2nd House has Libra on its cusp showing you will do anything to keep the peace, compromise your own needs for security and safety. You will do anything just to stop others from feeling put out or upset. Your Moon archetype seeks harmony at any cost to herself, but, she really wants you to learn how to say NO, Enough, and to set Boundaries.

Libra is the sign of peace and harmony, and to keep the peace we have to negotiate and compromise. Simple, yes, well no, often we are challenged in life, for instance Venus and Sun in Cancer are both Square your Moon. This shows that you desperately want to be accepted, to belong to a group and to be in relationships.

Can you see whats happening here, your needs to be in harmony, to be in relationships and accepted by others, is enormous, yet, it is challenged, it forms one of your spiritual lesson in this lifetime.

You feel this need to be accepted requires that you back down, compromise, give and give, then they will like you. Thats what your Sun, Venus and Moon are saying, if you give enough they will want to be your friends.

What to do to understand this lesson? You can learn to relax, to go into a light meditative state with some slow breathing, then imagine that you are inside your chart, and you see your Moon and Sun and Venus archetypes are smiling at you.

They are your teachers, your inner teachers, and they want to explain what they wish to teach and help you to do in life to find peace, harmony and happiness. This is your key to your future.

Did I answer your question? Well, sort of, actually not really, but you may want to first connect with and work with your inner world, your Self, through the archetypes first, then you will know your future.

Selina, I will post some more for you to work with soon, I can see that you really are a lovely young lady. I hope that this series of readings will show you how to change your future to what you wish it to be.

It's much more than answering my question.....it's like you woke me up and now I can see more clearly. Looking at everything from a different perspective now. I gotta say this though, venus & sun being both square to my moon is really hard for me to deal with problems most of the time. The need of being liked by everyone and get upset & disappointed when not getting it is exhausting. They all also make me feel like I came to this planet to love, which is even more exhausting and disappointing.

Thank you so much all again for being my guide and helping me to get to know myself. I really cannot thank you enough. Much love

Noel Eastwood

Premium Member
Hi Selina, lets look at your relationship through the chart you sent me.

He has Taurus Rising with Venus sitting on the cusp from the 12th House. Love, affection, friendships, possessions and money, are uppermost in his mind. Now looking at his 7th House we see Scorpio on its cusp and it contains Pluto and Jupiter. Pluto is opposite Venus and Jupiter is opposite Sun and Mercury in the 1st House.

This guy comes across as intense and extroverted, he appears to be quite a confident and charming young man. However he also expects to be rejected in love. He wants love, money and fame, yet expects others to reject and betray him. This suggests that he might disguise his extroversion until he trusts you.

The expectation of betrayal creates conflict in his psyche. He wishes to be popular, loved and successful, yet he expects those same people to stand in his way preventing him from achieving all he desires. When there is such internal conflict it can sometimes force the native to become strategic, secretive and subversive.

This is your challenge, to work out exactly who he is - is he truthful and honest, or is he disguised and strategic?

I hope this has been of some help. I know it is a mixture of bitter and sweet, he is both. Gemini Sun can transform one face into two faces.

I guess his life has been hard experiencing many barriers that have prevented him progressing forward in life. Although he has Gemini Sun and Mercury in his 1st House, I think he needs to learn how to communicate truthfully without compromising his ambitions.

I shall get to the next set of charts hopefully later today.

Noel Eastwood

Premium Member
Hi Selina, I am back again :)

OK, synastry: his Chiron sits in your 1st House exact conjunct your Mars, this may trigger some wounds that make you angry. It can trigger both ways, he can make you angry and your anger can make him feel wounded.

His Ascendant and Venus are in your 9th House, his Ascendant opposes your Pluto. This could manifest as him feeling wounded, again, by you. His Moon is in your 11th House and opposes your Uranus. He may feel misunderstood by you, stressed and upset.

Because your charts have little time distance, his planets are mostly conjunct yours as its only one month between your birthdays. It mostly appears to me that he feels you impose your needs upon him too much, and you feel that he is way too sensitive and he reacts way too emotionally - you might even end up calling him a "drama queen".

Let's look at the next chart: Your Asc is in his 4th House, that's nice, your Moon is in his 5th so you can feel his fun and friendship. And don't forget that your Mars triggers his Chiron and they are in the 5th House. It may feel like he is wounded when you have fun. Your Sun and Venus are in his 2nd House and it suggests that he sees you as financial security and the burden of money may be on your shoulders.

Overall, the charts suggest some conflicts, yet much compatibility, the things to watch for are his needs for security, anger and frustration that may trigger his wounds. He may expect you to be the source of money and financial security, he may also want you to stay home all the time as his insecurities may be triggered if you try to go out with your friends.

There are things to watch out for, make sure you are not used as his money machine, that would be my prime concern.