Is this a correct David Star ?

Dear Astro friends,

I've just traced some aspects in this synastry. I wonder if I have really judged it right.

I see a David Star (is Ascendant an allowed point in this geometry ?), the blue bold.
I see a third trine, the green.
I see also a grand cross , the red.

What do you think, is it correct? Or I am being too subjective?

Thanks.

Attachments

• davidstar.png
    davidstar.png
    145.5 KB · Views: 43

Krewster

There's a few ways for the Grand Sextile to present itself synastrically.

One "occurs" when each native has a minor trine lined up to oppose the other (so to speak).

The wife and I share such a so-composed config...

except that one of the sextiles is beyond a 2 degree orb...

you'll want to check what the orbs are on your six sextiles since they'll be scores of "almost" for every dead-on example.

...and using a non-planet...well...(seems like reaching).

comdoc

I sense an extremely powerful interchart connection, intense and nearly electric. One challenge is that your House wheels are out of sync (adjacent signs rising). We must consider the groups of planets that are involved in each of these chart patterns. Since the ASC is one point of the Grand Sextile, it means the configuration power is somewhat dependent on location.

comdoc

You're welcome. It means that harmonically resonant Ascendants remain in aspect for most locations. In the example you posted, one is Cancer rising, and other is Leo rising. So, if you were both born in the same local region, your circles of Houses are out of sync (semisextile, around 30 degrees apart). Many places you go on the surface of the Earth, they will also be out of sync.

However, if you were both born with Cancer rising signs, your Ascendants and circles of Houses would be the same for many locations around the globe. This is a real measure of compatibility. It means both person's everyday mundane affairs (represented by Houses) will align with the yearly Zodiac energies (circle of Signs). This condition occurs when rising signs are the same, 120 degrees (trine) or 60 degrees (sextile) apart.