Da Vinci Code – Is Any Of It Fact?

david starling

In school we were taught that the America's were "New World".

I read a book called "The Columbus Conspiracy"

https://www.amazon.ca/Columbus-Conspiracy-Michael-Bradley/dp/1617590061

It is a fabulous read. Apparently, he had a map. Apparently, they were aware of the tradewinds.

400 × 324

So, since the ancients were aware of the tradewinds, we ask, of course, why?

Was there worldwide travel in the past? I presume yes.

In our "New" World, we are unearthing many artifacts that can not be explained with our time line.

Hey, the ancient Egyptians had to sail all the way to Peru to get their cocaine! They had to have known about the tradewinds.

Opal

Premium Member
640 × 500

The Piris Reis Maps show an accurate depiction of what is under the Antarctic Ice. How? They were copied from maps, in the 1500's. They show accurately the mountains and bodies of water, that we now have the technology to see the maps as correct.

With that in mind, we had to have, past knowledge of the Antarctic, uncovered of ice.

We talk of the Ages. A repetitive cycle. Repetitive being the key word.

Many floods, fires, earthquakes and manmade disasters have shaken this world. It makes it hard, for the historians to go back to accurately see the ancient past, when the relics of it are deeply buried, or destroyed.

So we hide our past ages in oral tradition, and the sky.

Opal

Premium Member
https://www.thevintagenews.com/2018/12/18/lake-titicaca-museum/

There is those, that believe, that Lake Titicaca used to be at sea level. It rose to its elevation, in a past abrupt cataclysmic motion.

There are moorings underneath the Lake, that are of the size for ocean travel. Not for isolated lake travel.

There is a city under there too. Some believe it to be Atlantis. The measurements seem to fit Homer's description.

There are jellyfish in the freshwater lake, that have adapted to freshwater.

They are creating an underwater museum. There are a lot of ancient artifacts.

Monk

Premium Member
Hi Opal. David, Leomoon and Jup,
I think it is time to investigate how big ships could be in ancient times which would increase belief that travel to South America across the ocean was possible.
Sadly the museum that housed the "Nemi Ships", were set on fire by shells in W.W.2, we don't have them anymore.
Below on early video shows how big they could get, it is very surprising.
It could explain how many cultures valued Sirius and how Egypt and central and South America have Pyramids:-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thPLHrTiHSU

Last edited:

Monk

Premium Member
I have run out of picture space so must become a paid up member, no picture's for a while.
We are told that the ending of the Mayan Calendar on the Winter Solstice, 21st December 2012 was the beginning of another cycle.
Many researchers think that the calendar was calcalated from Izapa, Mexico.
https://www.nationalgeographic.com/travel/digital-nomad/2012/02/10/point-of-view/
By paran at that location on 21st December 2012 as the Sun was rising, Sirius was setting, and as the Sun set, Alnliam was rising.
The Mayan Calendar does have an Egyptian flavour!

JUPITERASC

Hi Opal. David, Leomoon and Jup,
I think it is time to investigate how big ships could be in ancient times
which would increase belief that travel to South America across the ocean
was possible.
Sadly the museum that housed the "Nemi Ships",
were set on fire by shells in W.W.2, we don't have them anymore.
Below on early video shows how big they could get, it is very surprising.
It could explain how many cultures valued Sirius
and how Egypt and central and South America have Pyramids:-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thPLHrTiHSU

images

silk_road.jpg

historynet-glass-fish-from-ancient-afghanistan-approx-100-c-e-shows-64861988.png

JUPITERASC

I have run out of picture space so must become a paid up member, no picture's for a while.

We are told that
the ending of the Mayan Calendar on the Winter Solstice, 21st December 2012
was the beginning of another cycle.

Many researchers think
that the calendar was calcalated from Izapa, Mexico.
https://www.nationalgeographic.com/travel/digital-nomad/2012/02/10/point-of-view/
By paran at that location on 21st December 2012
as the Sun was rising, Sirius was setting, and as the Sun set, Alnliam was rising.

The Mayan Calendar does have an Egyptian flavour!

gods2bof2bthe2brings.png

Opal

Premium Member
There is a lot of us now, that believe that we have had worldwide trade and travel in the ancient past. It harkens to ask why? Why is our present society so scared of the possibility? Would it be that disastrous to see that we are in an ongoing cycle the regenerates itself with regularity? I find it to be a welcoming feeling, of regeneration and death occurring, with the end not being a end, but a new fresh beginning. It is a world without fear of damnation, it is a world of a continuing never ending story. Time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGzBLkdA31A

Time
David Bowie

Time, he's waiting in the wings
He speaks of senseless things
His script is you and me, boy
Time, he flexes like a whore
Falls wanking to the floor
His trick is you and me, boy
Time, in quaaludes and red wine
Demanding Billy Dolls
And other friends of mine
Take your time
The sniper in the brain, regurgitating drain
Incestuous and vain
And many other last names
Oh, well, I look at my watch, it says nine twenty-five
And I think "Oh God, I'm still alive"
We should be on by now
We should be on by now
La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la
You are not a victim
You just scream with boredom
You are not evicting time
Chimes, goddamn, you're looking old
You'll freeze and catch a cold
'Cause…

Monk

Premium Member
Hi Opal,
If we are just starting a new cycle, then perhaps the Mayan Calendar shows this?
However i'm not sure it started in Izapa, Mexico, but the location has the markers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmW2AqQXMJ0

As Sun sets, Alnilam, Belt of Orion rises, as Sun rises, Sirius sets, parans on private members download.

Attachments

• picture 188 40% (2).png
    picture 188 40% (2).png
    435.2 KB · Views: 16
  • picture 189 40% (2).png
    picture 189 40% (2).png
    383.3 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

Monk

Premium Member
Strangely, in the United States, the list below does seem to have had either a supernatural hand or human electional astrology applied.
The United States Army, Air Force and Navy is the most powerful in the world.
The United States Intelligence Communities are the most powerful in the world, except for the F.B.I. all this is either aligned to Sirius or Alnilam by parent heads or by the actual branch of security agency featured below:-
Organization Parent Organization Federal Department Date est.
Sixteenth Air Force United States Air Force Defense 1948
Intelligence and Security Command United States Army Defense 1977
Central Intelligence Agency none Independent agency 1947
Coast Guard Intelligence United States Coast Guard Homeland Security 1915
Defense Intelligence Agency United States Department of Defense Defense 1961
Office of Intelligence and Counterintelligence United States Department of Energy Energy 1977
Office of Intelligence and Analysis United States Department of Homeland Security Homeland Security 2007
Bureau of Intelligence and Research United States Department of State State 1945
Office of Terrorism and Financial Intelligence United States Department of the Treasury Treasury 2004
Office of National Security Intelligence Drug Enforcement Administration Justice 2006
Intelligence Branch Federal Bureau of Investigation Justice 2005
Marine Corps Intelligence Activity United States Marine Corps Defense 1978
National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency United States Department of Defense Defense 1996
National Reconnaissance Office United States Department of Defense Defense 1961
National Security Agency/Central Security Service United States Department of Defense Defense 1952
Office of Naval Intelligence United States Navy Defense 1882
The White House is aligned to Sirius, The Washington Monument is aligned to Alnilam and Declaration of Independence is aligned to Alnilam, all premier military colleges and academy's are aligned.
en.wikipedia.org...

Monk

Premium Member
Monk, do you sometimes have the feeling that the FBI is following you?

Hi Petosiris,
The F.B.I. investigate crime in the United States, not in the UK.
If i'm watched or not, i really couldn't care less, my years are numbered now, so am ready for pennies to be placed on my eyes to pay the ferryman.
I'm 63 with a broken spine, so ill health is always on the horizon, but i am a happy soul.

Monk

Premium Member
So to return to "The Da Vinci Code, by Dan Brown"
Opus Dei was part of the plot that originated on 2nd October 1928, when it is alleged that Jose Maria Escriva de Balaguer had a vision in Madrid, Spain.
Whatever the reason that this date was chosen, we find Egyptian paran alignments, as Sun rose at location, Sirius was culminating.
Link and astronomy graph below:-
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opus_Dei

Attachments

• picture 190 40% (2).png
    picture 190 40% (2).png
    419.3 KB · Views: 33

Opal

Premium Member