Trumps natal chart shows under him will america become irrelevant as a global power

JUPITERASC

you cant do astrology without numerology.
many would disagree with that opinion :smile:
those degrees and minutes and seconds exist for a reason.
clearly the reason "those degrees and minutes and seconds exist"
is because that is one way of enumerating the concept of TIME
in this case
TIME OF BIRTH OF THE INDIVIDUAL
RELATIVE to the LOCATION OF THE INVIDIDUAL
those are numbers.
that's stating the obvious
they carry a message in them.
a good astrologer has to be into numerology
you are entitled to your opinion
with which many may disagree
likewise
everyone is entitled to their opinon as well
and clearly you may disagree with the opinons of others

JUPITERASC

his solar sign is in Gemini,
which dealing with energy astrology

Gemini is a low energy low vibration house
explain "energy astrology"

provide links to any websites details for further study
and this is the energy he is bringing over america
and so
america will be compassed by low energy
and low vibration
under his reign and you will almost start to see people regress
and devolve into a cave man state.
Gemini represents a fallen empire.
and this is also the energy he is bringing.
the energy of a fallen empire.
provide the evidence for your stating the above opinion
given that :smile:

President John Fitzgerald Kennedy - GEMINI
President G.W. Bush - GEMINI

Alphacentauri144

I agree that the country of birth, race, and socioeconomic status are relevant to how the symbolism is drawn out for each person, but I struggle to see how you can arrive at such a strong conclusion about a specific person using a chart that applies to hundreds of thousands of people.

All that aside, what are the specific astrological factors that helped you come to that conclusion? You mentioned the Sun in Gemini and Moon in Sagittarius, which once again applies to millions of people. What's unique about Trump?

It seems to me that you could've arrived at the same conclusion without astrology at all. Lots of people feel the same way about the United States being in a period of decline, some feel specifically because of Trump. Most of those people don't know anything about astrology, which leads me to believe that your interpretation might rest on assumptions that have nothing to do with astrology.
Its a good question you ask. so why trump and not others born on the same day ? its simple ? others born on the same day are not in the position he is in. and so astrology does not exist in a vacuum, out of your spiritual signatures does your physical life evolve and so in his case he is bringing this energy over the country he rules but another person born on the same day who is cauasian and had the same karmic debt and was born in new york will be bringing the same energy but over his own circumstances whatever they may be like say if he is a trucker then maybe in time his trucking business which was number one will slump and fail etc etc. you get it ? you will briing that same energy over your circumstances whatever they may be if both entities happen to have the same astrological signatures

Alphacentauri144

explain how you personally define and assess "...karmic debts from past life..."

explain your definition of "white"

obviously :smile:

explain
there are no coincidences in life. everything is how it is supposed to be. its a spiritual world which is programmed like a computer and the physical aspect of it is just a manifestation. one of the programs is astrology. and you need the numbers to go with it. not just houses and aspects

Alphacentauri144

explain "energy astrology"

provide links to any websites details for further study

provide the evidence for your stating the above opinion
given that :smile:

President John Fitzgerald Kennedy - GEMINI
President G.W. Bush - GEMINI
energy astrology quantifies the electromagnetic energy that runs human bodies and that runs the universe and how they ebb and rise and the information they carry and the quantity each person has and how it can lead to good health or a disease state etc etc

JUPITERASC

I agree that the country of birth, race, and socioeconomic status are relevant to how the symbolism is drawn out for each person, but I struggle to see how you can arrive at such a strong conclusion about a specific person using a chart that applies to hundreds of thousands of people.

All that aside, what are the specific astrological factors that helped you come to that conclusion? You mentioned the Sun in Gemini and Moon in Sagittarius, which once again applies to millions of people. What's unique about Trump?
It seems to me that you could've arrived at the same conclusion without astrology at all. Lots of people feel the same way about the United States being in a period of decline, some feel specifically because of Trump. Most of those people don't know anything about astrology, which leads me to believe that your interpretation might rest on assumptions that have nothing to do with astrology.
and so astrology does not exist in a vacuum, out of your spiritual signatures does your physical life evolve and so in his ase he is bringing this energy over the country he rules but another person born on the same day who is cauasian and had the same karmic debt and was born in new york will be bringing the same energy but over his own circumstances whatever they may be like say if he is a trucker then maybe in time his trucking business which was number one will slump and fail etc etc. you get it ? you will briing that same energy over your circumstances whatever they may be if both entities happen to have the same astrologia lsignatures
the question remains unanswered

you frequently use the word "energy" "energy astrology" :smile:

but not providing links to information on the idea

JUPITERASC

energy astrology quantifies the electromagnetic energy
that runs human bodies and that runs the universe
and how they ebb and rise
and the information they carry
and the quantity each person has and how it can lead to good health
or a disease state etc etc
there are no websites. these are learned in mystery schools

mystery schools :smile:
his luna sign in the second cycle of sagitarius
is a dead giveaway
and his solar in gemini. and he was born on a luna eclipse
it's common knowledge the chart occurred on a lunar eclipse
also tropical sign is GEMINI is well known
explain the meaning of "the second cycle of sagittarius is a dead give-away"

JUPITERASC

i already did. the intricacies of the explanations will have to be gotten from mystery schools but i gave a general overview of why
i already defined it above. check a couple of posts up
I disagree.

that's not a sufficiently comprehensive cogent defintion :smile:
probably attend a "Mystery School" costing considerable sums of money
would provide some kind of "answer"

Alphacentauri144

mystery schools :smile:
it's common knowledge the chart occurred on a lunar eclipse
also tropical sign is GEMINI is well known
explain the meaning of "the second cycle of sagittarius is a dead give-away"
2nd cycle in sagittarius is a loss of power for a warrior type archetype. so america is a warrior nation and it will lose that power as another rises to take its place.

Alphacentauri144

I disagree.

that's not a sufficiently comprehensive cogent defintion :smile:
probably attend a "Mystery School" costing considerable sums of money
would provide some kind of "answer"
lmao i am sure you are wise enough to know that not all methodology can be displayed on a public forum. people get killed for releasing REAL occultic knowledge. but i will try my best to explain as much as i can

JUPITERASC

there are no coincidences in life.
everything is how it is supposed to be.
its a spiritual world which is programmed like a computer
and the physical aspect of it is just a manifestation.
one of the programs is astrology.
and you need the numbers to go with it.
not just houses and aspects
It's a mystery that you won't explain
because
clearly
you learned the mysterious reasons in a mystery school
however
that's just the mysterious opinion of your Mystery School
ours is a non-mysterious beginners astrological learning forum
"energy astrology" appears to be some form of "Other astrology" :smile:

Alphacentauri144

Once again, more or less than 300,000 people were born with that same placement. Why is Trump special?
he is special because of the circumstances sorrounding him. astrology is not a vacuum endeavor. you relate it to the circumstances sorrounding an entity.like i said before people have different karmic debts even if they are born on the same day and so the karmic debt is what separates a truck driver from a president. and so you will apply the astrology energies to the manifestation of their 3D lives. hope this makes sense