What are you learning from COVID?

david starling

I'm continuing to check the correlations between 5G deployment and this latest pandemic. Russia has it in Moscow, which is where most cases are in that country. Malaysia has been been slowly introducing 5G since late 2019, and is setting up for full deployment in the coming months. Not a lot of cases there yet, but steadily increasing.

Unfortunately, 5G as a danger to our health is being used by some to suit their own prejudices, giving the warnings about it a bad reputation.

And, those who claim it's just an unscientific conspiracy theory aren't using the scientific-method to prove it's not a real threat.

5G isn't really just about Covid-19, it's about our mental and physical health in general, on a continuing basis. Since it affects the nervous system, it's not surprising that many people are on edge emotionally, and some are on the verge of panic. Not everyone is affected by it as much as others.

Opal

Premium Member
Originally Posted by Opal
Appleo: Do you know what I learned? How stupid people actually are. They just eat whatever is on social media – buying into all the nonsense and creating mass hysteria.

I agree. It is not just the social media, it is the media, and our governments feeding the frenzy.

Yes.

Yes

Quote:
AppLeo: Thanks a lot, Jupiter, for making this relatively manageable Saturn-Pluto conjunction utterly destructive.You know masks don't help. They create a false sense of security. Do you know social isolation is the last thing you want to implement in a pandemic? It's epidemiology 101.

I am thinking we will all have to wear masks soon to go in all shopping facilities. Shopping is strange. You can feel and sense the feelings from the surrounding shoppers. We are lining up outside with an 8' space between us to get in. A security guard with two click counters attends the door. I am doing shopping for the elderly and shut ins. Only one door is open for exit and one for entry.

It's so ridiculous. I'm not wearing a mask. I have rights.
Yes, it is all rather ridiculous. When you look at the statistic in Canada, the US, and worldwide for reported flu's and reported flu deaths the numbers don't seem so scary since it is normal, yearly. I am not wearing a mask at this time. My immune system issues have always made breathing a luxury. Putting a mask on inhibits my air. I would rather take my chances with receiving the flu. Besides, it is proven that they aren't effective.
Interesting, that you are under the programming, that you have personal rights and freedoms.

Quote:
AppLeo: All these restrictions and limitations, not to mention completely stupid, but for some old people. OLD PEOPLE. People in their 70s! People who are going to live what, maybe another 2-3 years at most??? So what if the virus kills them. They are just as likely to die from the actual flu, or a heart attack or respiratory distress.

I really like old people. My shut in are in their 80's. While I don't agree with what is going on, because I have looked at the statistics from 2000 to now in Canada, the USA, the UK, and Europe and the flu has always been a danger to people that are aged, and that have respiratory issues, and the weak of the young.

Unlike you, it would seem, I do care about the old people.

It's not that I don't care about old people; their lives just shouldn't infringe on my rights. Locking down the economy to protect a population that is already in the process of dying is beyond stupid. It's utterly destruction and we're paying for it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oclEjSpVS4g

Quote:
AppLeo: We do not sacrifice the young to the old. That is just backwards nonsense. I hate old people. They created a garbage world. This postmodern shithole. Climate change and pollution. Wars. A pathetic education system. And now, they want me to put my life on hold?

You are confusing old people with people of power. Do you really think that what your Generation will be duped with, that you and your Generation should be held responsible for? The money people will do what they do. The old people, they were not responsible for the above statements. They just did, like you will do to survive in their time.

Direct your anger appropriately.

It's not really that I blame a generation. I just blame everyone. Everyone's dumb.
Okay, I understand that. I rather agree.

Quote:
AppLeo: Our destruction of the economy has put the world back in more ways than you can imagine. We lost 2 trillion dollars! So much productivity and progress GONE. Never to be seen again. Because of some virus...

Well, to be honest, paying $6.00 for a loaf of good bread, isn't really a good economy. And the money numbers, really don't matter, it is Monopoly money. A correction had to be made. Minimum wage at $20 per hour is not a sustainable reality. How much do you want to pay for food? If people that pick apples make $20 an hour the apples will cost at least $5 per apple. Is that what you would like to see? Is this what your Generation would prefer to be know as being responsible for?

Ugh, I don't even know what you're going on about. I'm just saying that shutting down the economy slowed and even shut down production all over the economy and this has hurt us more than we realize. People are losing jobs. It'll take time for the businesses to start back up. The social isolation is making people sad and irritated.

:biggrin: :biggrin::biggrin: A lot of business's will close forever. This is a reset. In my lifetime, you were able to buy a "Baker's Dozen" of bread for a dollar. That is 13 loaves. Good loaves, made at a baker's. Not a lot of them left anymore, had to close, people started shopping at the Superstores.

Yes, jobs are gone. Humans are clan orientated. We like interaction. Right now, they don't want us to communicate. They want us isolated. Social distanced. Easier to control without a grouping. As one we are weak, together we are strong. We watch their news, isolated, there is no water cooler talk.

Quote:
AppLeo: The aftermath will be mental chaos. Suicide and mental illness will skyrocket when our already atomized and fragmented society becomes even more so.

Yes, the weak and destitute will die. We are extremely overpopulated on Earth. Oh well.

Uhh...

It is what it is, they know what they are doing.

Quote:
AppLeo: Meanwhile, Capricorn elites are rushing to grab more power and money while people willingly give up their freedoms. No anger. No rebellion. No nothing. Just a blind acceptance.

There is a lot of anger. The rest I agree with.

Am I supposed to be happy about this? If you're not angry about this then you don't understand what's at stake.

No, you are not supposed to be happy about it. It just is. I am angry about it, more than you would hazard to guess. But I have fought with them since I was very young. I am aware of the stakes, and the outcome. I still fight them, I still lose. I won't stop. Uranus square ascendant. Such is. It sounds like, one day, you might really understand what's at stake.

Quote:
AppLeo: All these idiots who prefer security over their freedom. What is life if you aren't free? You're already dead. DEAD. You ******* zombie.

Freedom is not a word that ever should have been coined. It is a falsehood. No one is free. One persons freedom is an infringement on another. The price of "Freedom" is very high.

You don't even know what you're talking about... There are clearly different degrees of freedom and to say that there is no such thing as freedom is saying that there is no difference between the United States and Soviet Russia or Maoist China.
I would respond to the rest of what you said but too lazy...

:biggrin: I know what I am talking about. Are you sure? The wet markets are open in China. Commerce and trade continue. They are like political parties, they try to show us they are different from each other, so that we feel free, and will vote for them. But seriously, there is no real difference to the people. Debt. Taxes. Death.

Quote:
I answered this rashly yesterday. I would like to clarify.

I agree, the world is in rough shape. Being extremely overpopulated, extremely polluted and diseased, and run by people that the blame goes to the little guys. Do you really think that the old people are responsible for this?

Are you responsible for what is happening now?

How can I be responsible; I'm only 21. Besides, I've disagreed with the status quo ever since I was 18. Whatever is happening now I never supported.

But yes older people are responsible for what is happening. Do you see any young people in authority positions?

"They" are responsible. "Their" people of your age will be in authority positions. It does not matter what you think you support. "They" will do what they want regardless.

Place your anger appropriately. The sheep have no power.

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

paranoidmeme.jpg

Hkk

Account Closed
Don’t worry, you shall receive your subscription to eternal youth in the post, first month free! £499999.9999 thereafter

Lmao leave it then. I didn’t win lmao

And yes I’ve watched death becomes her. Meryl Streep goldie yawn and Bruce Willis. I love that film 😍 lol .... the magic potion and the ending omg! This is what happens to celebs. Look like pretty ducks, like we are watching a duck farm, then they start breaking and melting lol

Ukpoohbear

Such a great movie. I love the magic potion bit when it defies gravity and sits on the table, and the dogs and that woman are scary. And when Goldie Hawn gets shot in stomach. Such a great movie. 10/10.

Hkk

Account Closed
Such a great movie. I love the magic potion bit when it defies gravity and sits on the table, and the dogs and that woman are scary. And when Goldie Hawn gets shot in stomach. Such a great movie. 10/10.

Omg yes the woman with the black hair and the sharp bottle that looks like a lipstick I’ve seen - Christian louboutin - something ridiculously priced like £70!
It just balanced on the table. And the potion inside it.
Yes defo 10/10