Chart of a Spiritual Person

Sagcap88

What do you think you’d find in a chart of a spiritually minded person? By spiritual, I mean someone who commits to growth and work on themselves and remains a lifelong learner about spirituality — whether it’s the metaphysical in general, astrology, reincarnation, karma, etc...like, making the point of your life about following a spiritual path and believing that’s why you’re here.

I definitely believe that some people really are wired to be spiritual, while others want nothing to do with it and are happy that way.

I would assume 9th house placements — sun, moon, Jupiter, Pluto, and the north node. I know that Pisces is also the most inclined to be spiritual as far as signs go. Neptune also gives a Pisces character.

I’m not sure about aspects other than positive ones from Jupiter. And maybe some Pluto for transformation?

Whoam1

I have a Jupiter-Pluto, and with Jupiter ruling my Sun, aspecting the moon, and Pluto being square the Moon (they are 136 degrees apart, so in the square family), I note their importance in the chart.

I can say together they represent ideal authenticity. Maximum sense of self. "A law unto themselves".

What we have is a spritual placement because these people idealize their sense of self on a deep psychological level in my case (due to the Moon evolvement).

So you are correct, however I have no 9th placements so I can't speak for these. As for the Sun it would add a layer of shallow ego driven spirituality, unlike the deep inner spiritually of the Moon.

As for Neptune Jupiter it represents idealized reality, when applying this to the Moon it would be idealized emotional reality making this combo very spritual too.

I can say Uranus can also be spritual as can Aquarius. Where as Pluto is the essence of our soul Aqurius is the essence of life force.

My mom is very Uranus driven, freedom, life essence, and renewal, interpersonal. This is outward spirituality. I am Pluto driven self-authenticity, extremes, wants to be alone (so it can't be influenced by others), soul essence, inwardly spritual.

Sagcap88

I have a Jupiter-Pluto, and with Jupiter ruling my Sun, aspecting the moon, and Pluto being square the Moon (they are 136 degrees apart, so in the square family), I note their importance in the chart.

I can say together they represent ideal authenticity. Maximum sense of self. "A law unto themselves".

What we have is a spritual placement because these people idealize their sense of self on a deep psychological level in my case (due to the Moon evolvement).

So you are correct, however I have no 9th placements so I can't speak for these. As for the Sun it would add a layer of shallow ego driven spirituality, unlike the deep inner spiritually of the Moon.

As for Neptune Jupiter it represents idealized reality, when applying this to the Moon it would be idealized emotional reality making this combo very spritual too.

I can say Uranus can also be spritual as can Aquarius. Where as Pluto is the essence of our soul Aqurius is the essence of life force.

My mom is very Uranus driven, freedom, life essence, and renewal, interpersonal. This is outward spirituality. I am Pluto driven self-authenticity, extremes, wants to be alone (so it can't be influenced by others), soul essence, inwardly spritual.

Thanks! Very nicely worded answer. I was actually thinking about people whose moon is in hard aspect to Pluto...seems they go through whatever darkness is necessary to evolve. My feeling has always been that it’s one of the most gratifying and spiritually meaningful aspects when the person channels it properly and overcomes the difficult side of it. How would you say your Moon-Pluto has played out in you spiritually?

Whoam1

Thanks! Very nicely worded answer. I was actually thinking about people whose moon is in hard aspect to Pluto...seems they go through whatever darkness is necessary to evolve. My feeling has always been that it’s one of the most gratifying and spiritually meaningful aspects when the person channels it properly and overcomes the difficult side of it. How would you say your Moon-Pluto has played out in you spiritually?

Well I think I have to establish that Pluto-Moon-Jupiter acts as one aspect. Pluto takes the Moons strength essentially I should just use it as the luminary. Jupiter is the only planet that locks on to both Pluto and the Moon, it experiences the full lumunary effect. However Jupiter-Pluto-Moon means ideal individualism. I'm always soul searching it's strong unavoidable and consuming. It teaches me to accept many different spritualties rather than one track systems.

Lykanized

Spirituality is so open, encompassing and personal that I honestly don't think you can find a running theme in the charts of people who are spiritual. You may tend to find more hard aspects in general if anything. Any type of hardship will often force someone into their own spirituality. For instance, most of the people who are active here I'd say are at least a little bit spiritual, but all have such different charts...

ardentika

I've always wondered that! In a few of my friends I see either heavy 12th house, or Moon/Jupiter in 12th.

I on the other hand began experiencing weird things since I was a kid, and as I grew I had no choice BUT to devote my self to a spiritual path or go to the asylum. Can't say I always love it. Sometimes I just wish I could go back to the way I was and live a normal life with little to no knowledge ..

I have North Node in Scorpio in 8th, however with different housing system is in 9th, so I kinda feel its affecting both.
Jupiter conjunct Pluto in 9th
Pluto square Asc?
Pluto Square Saturn
Jupiter in Sagitarius
Saturn in Pisces
MC in Sagittarius (which I blame for another point that pushes people to such path)
Pluto square Mars (yakes)
Aquarius rising
Uranus conjunct 12th cusp , which is the reason for my weird prophetic dreams, and odd encounters with beings, at least so I've read.
Neptune also goes there depending on the house system, and it has a similar meaning.

Scorpio in general tends to be naturally attuned to that part of life from what I've noticed, regardless if it's Moon in Scorpio, or 8th house placements. Not all however.
Oddly enough 3 of my friends who are with Capricorn stelliums in 4th and 5th are very , very spiritual. They have almost identical charts. But then again one has Jupiter in 12th, the other has Moon in 12th, and the 3rd has Scorpio Moon and Jupiter..
Another friend has Jupiter, Pluto and NN in 9th, again Aqua rising and a lot of squares to the NN.

Last edited:

Lykanized

Also... A LOT of people are becoming more spiritual right now. There's a huge spiritual movement on twitter for one and I don't think it's so safe to think they all have similar chart aspects. It's something that people will pursue for different reasons and there are different reasons people might pursue selfimprovement too. An easy answer is Pisces, but then look at its opposite, Virgo. Virgos can be wholeheartedly devoted to selfimprovement and finding a much needed realm beyond heavy selfcriticism. I personally don't have anything in my 8th, only my Pluto in Scorpio, only a quintile between moon and Pluto, and an empty 12th house with just my moon conjuncting it, but I'm very spiritual. That's why I'm pretty passionate I guess about this topic. You can say Scorpio maybe, but then I've also seen people with lots of Taurus who are extremely spiritual

Astrology itself could be looked at as a window into why's rather than whats in terms of spirituality and many things really. So where someone's NN is in regardless could give much insight into how one approaches spirituality and why. Like for me, I have it in my 4th in Sagittarius and one of the big drives is finding a personal self truth. Finding who I am beneath all the superficialities of humanness

Last edited:

ardentika

Also... A LOT of people are becoming more spiritual right now. There's a huge spiritual movement on twitter for one and I don't think it's so safe to think they all have similar chart aspects. It's something that people will pursue for different reasons and there are different reasons people might pursue selfimprovement too. An easy answer is Pisces, but then look at its opposite, Virgo. Virgos can be wholeheartedly devoted to selfimprovement and finding a much needed realm beyond heavy selfcriticism. I personally don't have anything in my 8th, only my Pluto in Scorpio, only a quintile between moon and Pluto, and an empty 12th house with just my moon conjuncting it, but I'm very spiritual. That's why I'm pretty passionate I guess about this topic. You can say Scorpio maybe, but then I've also seen people with lots of Taurus who are extremely spiritual

Astrology itself could be looked at as a window into why's rather than whats in terms of spirituality and many things really. So where someone's NN is in regardless could give much insight into how one approaches spirituality and why. Like for me, I have it in my 4th in Sagittarius and one of the big drives is finding a personal self truth. Finding who I am beneath all the superficialities of humanness

I agree partially with you because I perhaps understood the topic in a different way. Of course all are meant to evolve one way or another, regardless of the chart. However, people with "less spiritual" signs tend to read more into the spirituallity and learn it rather than feel it, have it already in them, aka come into this world with the knowledge. And this all shows the development of the soul imo. Not all can reach nirvana in this life.

Some people with specific placements and signs and aspects tend to be "born this way". Take for example the famous prophet Baba Vanga. Her birth time is unknown but her chart is Uranus dominant.
She has Sun, Moon, Venus in Aquarius, Mars at 29 Sagittarius, Jupiter in Scorpio, Saturn in 0 Taurus, Uranus in Capricorn (I'm lead to believe that capricorn is highly spiritual sign, since it's ruled by the lord of karma, represents status quo, somehow all Capricorns have this inborn understanding of karma and how it works, perhaps because Saturn has used them many times being his hand of karma.)

Now lets look at Nostradamus.
Moon in Scorpio in 8th house.
Uranus in Pisces in 12th. Those two are already powerful enough
Sun conjunct MC, Pluto in Sagittarius in 8th
North Node in 12th

Mohammed:
Jupiter and Saturn in Scorpio 9th H
MC in Scorpio
Aquarius ASC
Pluto opposite Moon
Pluto in Aqua
Sun in 0 Taurus

Now lets take a look at Thomas S. Monson, a famous RELIGIOUS leader. "As president, he was considered by adherents of the religion to be a "prophet, seer, and revelator." Monson's early career was as a manager at the Deseret News, a Utah newspaper owned by the LDS Church. He spent most of his life engaged in various church leadership positions and public service."
We are talking of high positions, public figure, leader mind you, not spirituality.

Sun conjunct Neptune in LEO
Moon conjunct NN in Gemini (known to be quite controlling and a bit power hungry)
Mars and Venus in Virgo , practical sign, perfectionist, controlling
Uranus conjunct Jupiter in Aries ...

This chart shows TO ME at least it was all done in the name of publicity and fame... if he really believed in what he preached is another story.

Lykanized

I don't think you can easily judge someone to just be doing what they are for fame so easily just bc of their chart. Pretty halfbaked and, well, judgmental. But that's just me

Also, more charts than just a few would need to be looked at

Sagcap88

I've always wondered that! In a few of my friends I see either heavy 12th house, or Moon/Jupiter in 12th.

I on the other hand began experiencing weird things since I was a kid, and as I grew I had no choice BUT to devote my self to a spiritual path or go to the asylum. Can't say I always love it. Sometimes I just wish I could go back to the way I was and live a normal life with little to no knowledge ..

I have North Node in Scorpio in 8th, however with different housing system is in 9th, so I kinda feel its affecting both.
Jupiter conjunct Pluto in 9th
Pluto square Asc?
Pluto Square Saturn
Jupiter in Sagitarius
Saturn in Pisces
MC in Sagittarius (which I blame for another point that pushes people to such path)
Pluto square Mars (yakes)
Aquarius rising
Uranus conjunct 12th cusp , which is the reason for my weird prophetic dreams, and odd encounters with beings, at least so I've read.
Neptune also goes there depending on the house system, and it has a similar meaning.

Scorpio in general tends to be naturally attuned to that part of life from what I've noticed, regardless if it's Moon in Scorpio, or 8th house placements. Not all however.
Oddly enough 3 of my friends who are with Capricorn stelliums in 4th and 5th are very , very spiritual. They have almost identical charts. But then again one has Jupiter in 12th, the other has Moon in 12th, and the 3rd has Scorpio Moon and Jupiter..
Another friend has Jupiter, Pluto and NN in 9th, again Aqua rising and a lot of squares to the NN.

Thanks for such a detailed answer! Gave me a new perspective.

Sagcap88

I agree that a lot more people are becoming spiritual but I feel that a lot of the stuff on Twitter is about what’s “trendy”. And a lot of the “spiritual” quotes people post are kind of just scraping the surface. Crystals are popular now...I don’t think they make a person spiritual. But that probably wasn’t what you meant.

I totally agree with you on the NN!!! 100%

Lykanized

I agree that a lot more people are becoming spiritual but I feel that a lot of the stuff on Twitter is about what’s “trendy”. And a lot of the “spiritual” quotes people post are kind of just scraping the surface. Crystals are popular now...I don’t think they make a person spiritual. But that probably wasn’t what you meant.

I totally agree with you on the NN!!! 100%

Lol, I can see that with some people for sure. Then there is a few who seem genuinely spiritual, but also establish themselves as internet spiritualists and end up preaching things which, at least to me, close a lot of doors for people. Like implying a right or wrong way to be spiritual which kinda detracts from the whole point

But there are quite many people really going deep too. Most notably young people which I think is quite unique to see younger people so spiritually involved

Culpeper

Premium Member
A strong ninth and third house is a good indication of psychics, astrologers and spiritualists. The house rulers should be strong. That is be angular, in sect and have essential dignity. There should be some connection to the ruler of the first house such as aspects and receptions. Jupiter and Venus in the ninth house is also an indication of this.

ardentika

I don't think you can easily judge someone to just be doing what they are for fame so easily just bc of their chart. Pretty halfbaked and, well, judgmental. But that's just me

Also, more charts than just a few would need to be looked at

Why do you take it personally? I'm not judging the people, I'm judging the energies in their chart and how they can manifest, thats all.

Sagcap88

A strong ninth and third house is a good indication of psychics, astrologers and spiritualists. The house rulers should be strong. That is be angular, in sect and have essential dignity. There should be some connection to the ruler of the first house such as aspects and receptions. Jupiter and Venus in the ninth house is also an indication of this.

Very informative answer. What did you mean by “be angular, in sect, and have essential dignity”? Thanks!

Whoam1

Very informative answer. What did you mean by “be angular, in sect, and have essential dignity”? Thanks!

Well near an angle (within 1/3 of the house the planet is in), and a luminary in a sign that the planet rules. In sect has to deal with nocturnal and diurnal charts (which i don't use much because i have i diurnal chart with Moon in leo lol).

Lykanized

Why do you take it personally? I'm not judging the people, I'm judging the energies in their chart and how they can manifest, thats all.
I wrote something different originally. I'm very tired, but I'll just summarize it as.. I'm very passionate about spirituality. I did write something about us really not knowing who Nostradamus and Muhammad were. All we know is their teachings or insights really which is a pretty limited scope bc someone can have valuable insights even if they aren't doing what they are for the purest reasons. So that brings us to the next topic. How can we judge whether something is spiritually valuable or not? Only an individual can judge what's valuable to them and really only an individual can define their own spirituality. If we were to define spirituality as one thing, then it'd be easier to look at it as more sign/house/aspect limited

Anyway. That's how I see it at least. People have many ways of viewing spirituality or what it is. If we see it as relating to the soul's journey, it's much more ineffable

Last edited:

Rudy15LB

Banned
What do you think you’d find in a chart of a spiritually minded person? By spiritual, I mean someone who commits to growth and work on themselves and remains a lifelong learner about spirituality — whether it’s the metaphysical in general, astrology, reincarnation, karma, etc...like, making the point of your life about following a spiritual path and believing that’s why you’re here.

I definitely believe that some people really are wired to be spiritual, while others want nothing to do with it and are happy that way.

I would assume 9th house placements — sun, moon, Jupiter, Pluto, and the north node. I know that Pisces is also the most inclined to be spiritual as far as signs go. Neptune also gives a Pisces character.

I’m not sure about aspects other than positive ones from Jupiter. And maybe some Pluto for transformation?
Dana Gerhardt mentioned it in astro.com that 9th house has to do with metaphysical. But pluto is more like tranformation via underworld things, raw energy, taboo, etc. Btw pisces is a ruler of jupiter in classic astrology. I really think your current spiritual level influenced by jupiter.

ardentika

I wrote something different originally. I'm very tired, but I'll just summarize it as.. I'm very passionate about spirituality. I did write something about us really not knowing who Nostradamus and Muhammad were. All we know is their teachings or insights really which is a pretty limited scope bc someone can have valuable insights even if they aren't doing what they are for the purest reasons. So that brings us to the next topic. How can we judge whether something is spiritually valuable or not? Only an individual can judge what's valuable to them and really only an individual can define their own spirituality. If we were to define spirituality as one thing, then it'd be easier to look at it as more sign/house/aspect limited

Anyway. That's how I see it at least. People have many ways of viewing spirituality or what it is. If we see it as relating to the soul's journey, it's much more ineffable

Ugh I'm tempted to call this bs, because an individual lives in a society. It matter what you preach and what you believe in for the society you live in. Because this means there are more like you, because it means you will influence someone else. I'm not talking about the practice of spirituality, I'm talking about the core of this word, and the whole point of being spiritual. Simply being a caring human being. This whole soul's journey sounds so awfully selfish, and I'm so tired of seeing young people who are like "Oh I wanna focus one me, I want to focus on my journey..." this cannot be further away from spirituality itself, it's just a trend, fashion. And usually those people are incredibly stuck up in their heads, snobbish and selfish.
Just like religion was a trend, this is turning into a religion. If you call spirituality simply buying crystals, meditating and connecting to .. the universe.. that ain't it. What's the point of it? Where is the core of it? Where is he bottom line and the whole PURPOSE of this journey?
I can see you are passionate about this topic, but we are talking about astrology here, we are researching and it's obvious that certain signs manifest certain traits. Of course it's not set in stone, but right now certain researches show certain aspects and signs, acting a certain way. Because astrology mostly bases on the collective consciousness, and perhaps that's where we are at right now. It will most definitely change one day.

So yeah, this too can be seen in the chart I believe.
It might not be common placement, might be even minor aspects like noviles and quintiles and what not..
And yes, you can see the potential of a human being in a chart. We come here to evolve but we come with a set goal and previous "karma". So as much as we evolve and transform , we never change the core energy. Just because you transformed the energy of lets say for example, a nasty Venus-Saturn square, it will always be there, and it will always manifest in one way or another.
The soul's journey has been present in literature, art , philosophy and psychology long ago before the term spirituality even became "famous".

Lykanized

I'm focusing on the core of it too. It obviously comes from the word 'spirit' which is what I was referring to...the spirit's journey. If not, then what is spirituality to you? To me it's not about crystals or whatever else unless that's relevant to the individual. but my point is that spirituality itself isn't set in stone because it's very subjective. How do you determine spiritual relevance or manifestation of spirituality? It depends on the individual. So with something so ineffable and that isn't set in stone in manifestation, how can we easily find the signs and aspects that might manifest it? It's very likely that we won't easily understand someone else's spirituality if they're not like us, but to call it false or not spirituality because we don't understand it...

Note, I never said what I actually meant by the soul's journey. You kinda made a few assumptions there. I wonder how many more. I also never said it had to do with just the individual