Chemtrails

rahu

Banned
I saw the strangest wind pattern 2 days ago. At first it just seemed like a few scattered low clouds were drifting by.
But I noticed the air mass was moving to a beat or resonance.
The clouds stopping for 1 beat of 4(approx).
The clouds and air mass moved 1,2,3, then STOPPED for 1 beat.
I was thinking what could be putting the air mass of the entire SF Bay Area into this state. And looking up I noticed the square grid pattern of Chemtrails. At the far and a curved chemtrail spiraled down as the plane changed altitudes..
I watched over the next 40 minutes as the separate Trails spread laterally until all the east/west and north/south trails formed a light blanket of overcast on what had been a clear sky.
This is the first time I have seen Chemtrails here.
I was wondering why over the last few days I had been noticing propaganda articles debunking chemtrails. Flat out lies. But why now?
This was my answer. The Rothschild proxy mossad is now intent on running off the indigenous population so they can repopulate with the super rich.
SF/bay area is owned almost entirely except for a few ethnic businesses, by Rothschild /new york hipsters
As I have posted for a year, food products in this area are contaminated with nano mrsa.
. Which only infects a existing mrsa infection. They have been containing food for a year now.
But I was unsure how they were going to infect the populous in the first place it is now clear.
We will start seeing the "chemtrail" flu which the medical quacks will call the bay area flu, just like the flu that appeared over salt lake city after it was hit with chemtrails .some wanted to call it the salt lake city flu.
All these flu's "associated " with chemtrails have the same symptoms. The flu will attack your heart/lungs and move to the lungs if thwarted in the heart.and there is no high fever associated with this virus/mrsa combo.
I have been posting about these same symptoms since March 2013.
I had correctly predicted that new mysterious virus/flu combos would begin to appear in December 2013.

The chemtrails aren't just technical maneuvers but some of the substances found in the chemtrails show that black magic is also being attempted.
One of the substances found were blood DNA of humans and cattle. I am somewhat surprised that no conspiracy theorist has pointed out that Hitlers occult bureau, had dispensed human blood from airplanes over the Germany .this was a act backed by occult eugenist magic to drive the jews from Germany.
Chemtrails have chemical compounds, medical drugs, nano particles of aluminum and other toxic substances. Micro organism are being sprayed.. So why spray human blood DNA?

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
I saw the strangest wind pattern 2 days ago. At first it just seemed like a few scattered low clouds were drifting by.
I was thinking what could be putting the air mass of the entire SF Bay Area into this state. And looking up I noticed the square grid pattern of Chemtrails. At the far and a curved chemtrail spiraled down as the plane changed altitudes..
I watched over the next 40 minutes as the separate Trails spread laterally until all the east/west and north/south trails formed a light blanket of overcast on what had been a clear sky.
I was wondering why over the last few days I had been noticing propaganda articles debunking chemtrails. Flat out lies. But why now?
This was my answer. The Rothschild proxy mossad is now intent on running off the indigenous population so they can repopulate with the super rich.
SF/bay area is owned almost entirely except for a few ethnic businesses, by Rothschild /new york hipsters
As I have posted for a year, food products in this area are contaminated with nano mrsa.
. Which only infects a existing mrsa infection. They have been contaminating the food supply for a year now.
But I was unsure how they were going to infect the populous in the first place it is now clear.
We will start seeing the "chemtrail" flu which the medical quacks will call the bay area flu, just like the flu that appeared over salt lake city after it was hit with chemtrails .some wanted to call it the salt lake city flu.
All these flu's "associated " with chemtrails have the same symptoms. The flu will attack your heart/lungs and move to the lungs if thwarted in the heart.and there is no high fever associated with this virus/mrsa combo.
I had correctly predicted that new mysterious virus/flu combos would begin to appear in December 2013.

The chemtrails aren't just technical maneuvers but some of the substances found in the chemtrails show that black magic is also being attempted.
One of the substances found were blood DNA of humans and cattle. I am somewhat surprised that no conspiracy theorist has pointed out that Hitlers occult bureau, had dispensed human blood from airplanes over the Germany .this was a act backed by occult eugenist magic to drive the jews from Germany.
Chemtrails have chemical compounds, medical drugs, nano particles of aluminum and other toxic substances. Micro organism are being sprayed.. So why spray human blood DNA?
rahu

Last edited:

RaRohini

Hi rahu,

No one knows whats happening with the world. Hope it turns out to be better than it was !
That is why i write all my observations etc in my readings.Who knows when my time might come ??
Good wishes to you,
Rarohini.

rahu

Banned

Chemtrials contain molecular compounds of aluminium and barium along with various microorganisms that cause swelling of the heart. Alsheimers disease and autism rates are increased 1000s of times in areas sprayed by chemtrails. In northern Californian red wood trees are dying because of the nanoaluminun in the chemtrails. Water and soil have over 60000 parts of aluminum per million
now, when in 2012,there was no aluminum in the soil or water. Government agencies deny chemtrails don't know exist yet at the same time, say the spraying must not be stopped.
The Rothschild/gates wish to reduce the world population by 90 percent is being implemented as we speak. These videos are just a small sample of the concern that aware people are speaking out about.
rahu

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
. Which only infects a existing mrsa infection. They have been containing food for a year now.

rahu
The pulsating atmosphere I mentioned above must be a function of the government HAARP program that uses radar waves to manipulate the weather.
A few years ago scientists discovered that solar wind impacts the earths ionosphere as packets of worm like energy which hits the ionosphere and then penetrates to the earth surface. Sometimes the solar wind packets will hit the ionosphere and then travel laterally for a distance before impacting the earth. What HAARP does is to create areas that draw the solar wind energy to specific areas.
This is what I saw 3days ago, pulsations in the atmosphere that were created by electronic/radar manipulation.

rahu

rahu

Banned
I have been looking through the youtube videos about chemtrails since I noticed recent videos debunking chemtrails.the government rebuttals are filled with outright lies.
The first and most obviously ridiculous is that they say these chemtrails are just normal contrails from jets,which are water vapor condensation.

There is a video by a ex air force member, whose job was to monitor the Air Force use of toxic chemicals for environmental reasons. She started coming across toxic chemical shipments that had no identication of the manufactor. When she pushed for more I formation, her request were brushed aside .when she started investigating the source of these unusual, highly toxic chemicals, she was threatened with having her daughter taken away from her and herself placed in a mental institution.
After she resigned, she made the video to educate people to the deadly action of our government.

Another video included a doctor who treats the pilots who fly the chemtrail jets and he was told first hand about the spraying of these chemicals.

Another video talked about how the nanoaluminum is killing redwood trees and others.

It goes on and on. The government lies are just as fraudulent as the 9/11 absurdities,except chemtrails will kill millions not just a couple of thousands.

rahu

rahu

Banned
I just looked at an amazing chemtrail video .it includes a video from 2005 of a military seminar explaining that Baghdad was sprayed with a virus that interfered with a human gene in the mind that the scientists had concluded caused religious fanaticism .the idea being that there would be no suicide bombers or opposition to military intervention . It is frightening these military and government scientists took this seriously .mind control through chemtrails. Now they are just spraying toxic chemicals that will kill off millions.
rahu

GoldenRam

Banned
I heard that these chemtrails are filled with a whole bunch of deadly toxins. These toxins are forcibly put in are atmosphere that we breathe are oxygen from. Haven't you noticed that more and more humans are becoming a little more coo, coo, in the head. We never chose to breathe in posion every morning, my dear.

chantel02

Hi, I live in the Bay Area too (Vallejo) and my bf has been taking videos of these trails. We can now observe the types of "clouds" that form from these planes as opposed to normal clouds. I've been developing heart palpitations after moving to the Bay Area 2 years ago after graduating from my university. Wonder if the trails have anything to do with it... could be due to stress but I'm 25 years old

rahu

Banned
Hi, I live in the Bay Area too (Vallejo) and my bf has been taking videos of these trails. We can now observe the types of "clouds" that form from these planes as opposed to normal clouds. I've been developing heart palpitations after moving to the Bay Area 2 years ago after graduating from my university. Wonder if the trails have anything to do with it... could be due to stress but I'm 25 years old

heart problems and other disease have been associated with chemtrail.
in you 4-5 months ago,after chemtrails were spotted a mysterious flu descended on utah

heres another youtube that goes into many the poisonous substances they are spraying.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5is16A8pfw

this one is a ex air force woman whose job was to check chemtrail spraying
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHm0XhtDyZA

we,the people, are being poisoned by the elite to reduce the population by 90%

rahu

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IAcEuQfI9c

scientifically , like yeah co2 and global warming ,it has been going on since roman times.

but why was the government threatening to make denial of global warming a crime?????

turns out it is a fraud being perpetrated to make the populus accept the poisoning of the ecosphere through chemtrails

the YouTube above is about the intuits who live above the artic circle and they are testifying that the sun is now rising further up in the sky. the earth axis has changedits angle of inclination.the intuits say it is warmer now because the higher the sun is in the sky, the more direct the suns rays heat the earth, which is scientifically true. that us why summers are hot... the sun is at it's highest. this is what the intuit are saying too. the earth is hotter because the sun is rising higher and shining more directly on the earth.

the co2 propaganda is not causing global warming, the sun's changing inclination is the cause. scientist know ,this nasa knows this and just like hillary/bill huma.weiner pedophilia ring,the establishment is ignoring potentially catastrophic changes coming to the earth too.

http://humansarefree.com/2016/11/president-trump-man-made-global-warming.html#more

President Trump: Man-Made Global Warming is a Hoax

Man-made global warming is a hoax perpetuated by the elite to make money and damage the U.S. economy, according to President-elect Donald Trump – and America isn’t going to stand for it anymore.

“Obama thinks it’s the number one problem in the world today. I think it’s very low on the list,” Trump said on the Hugh Hewitt show, indicating a major shift in U.S. policy

rahu

rahu

Banned
Scientists at the university of gothenburg have found DNA of antibiotics resistant bacteria in the air this is what I was thinking about, the black chemtrails are nano mrsa bacteria which is being spread to induce mrsa epidemics.
As I have posted on my mrsa coverup thread, the Rothschild mossad chemist have contaminated much of the food supply in central California with nanomrsa. These particles have been genetically altered to have different disease genes but no genes that can infect. But when these mrsa particles come in contact with a live mrsa infection, they make the preexisting infection extremely virulent. The food supply has been contaminated for a year now and was wondering how the Rothschild demons would spread the basic mrsa bacteria. Black Chemtrails are the answer.
I was first infected with mrsa by the mossad/cia when I posted that the cia/mossad were involved with the assassination of San Francisco mayor Moscone and supervisor Milk in 1978.
But when I started the mrsa coverup thread, I started being reinfected weekly by my CIA snitch brother To. anthony torres who now works for the San Francisco public defender office, and other undercover operatives. This was 4 years ago and continues today. It is only my knowledge of homeopathic remedies that have kept me alive.
rahu

Last edited:

kimbermoon

Thank you for bringing this issue to attention here. In the Pacific Northwest where I live we have been seeing this process underway for years now, alert to the dangers, yet feeling at a loss to do anything about it. What could individuals or even large protesters do to change things? All our public efforts seem to go unheeded, in so many issues in the forefront of our world today. Still such secret agendas have been going on forever, when those in power want to subjugate and oppress the people.

Too many people refuse to believe the government's involvements in such devious plans, and content themselves by saying it is all just conspiracies theories...the question is not Am I paranoid but rather am I paranoid enough? In these days there is too much evidence to ignore and yes I strongly believe that these chemtrails are contributing to ill health and rising numbers of serious diseases including diabetes, Alzheimer's, mood disorders and cancers. In my own studying of these over the years, I have experienced the connections of when the sprays take place and feeling the ill effects of them within a day or two.

:mad: People really need to be urged to open their eyes to the reality of what is going on all around us. It is only by collective action that we can hope to make change, but in cases like these I feel frustrated that we are all just treated like sheeple being led to the slaughter.

rahu

Banned
http://humansarefree.com/2017/02/car...kies.html#more

Carnegie Wants to Spray Our Skies: 'Climate Geoengineering Governance Initiative' Launched

Since we’ve been sprayed in this decade, and since we’ve been unwilling subjects of other chemical and biological warfare experiments as Americans and other people from the 1950’s until now, it has become relevant to understand the exact individuals and entities responsible for geoengineering.

If we don’t protest their proposal to spray the skies now, in 20 years we’ll be living in an aluminum poisoned nightmare where questioning the health of geoengineering the weather, hazing out the sun to combat climate change, will be as taboo as being critical of vaccines.

We must fight geoengineering, and target the exact players involved: such as the Carnegie Council.

rahu

Banned
http://beforeitsnews.com/alternativ...piratory-disease-has-skyrocketed-3473842.html

While everyone continues to talk about unimportant issues like Ukraine, mass shooters and Bilderberg (all distractions in my view), the greatest environmental catastrophe that our species has ever seen is unfolding right in front of us and barely a whimper of resistance is forming from libertarians and truth seekers.
Have you noticed that everyone around you is congested and coughing? I am calling this new syndrome “chemtrail cough.” My wife is coughing, I am coughing and now even our dogs are coughing. In just four years death by respiratory disease has skyrocketed from 8th in the world to 3rd and possibly even 2nd.