Does the lord of 7th love the lord of 1st house?

shannaro

Hi guys, I would like to presice, whether 7th house ruler loves the 1st house ruler. As the venus(him) does not aspect her mars good, does it mean trouble?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_does_he_love_me_hr.10364.52476.jpg
    astro_2gw_does_he_love_me_hr.10364.52476.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 58

shannaro

what about mars-sun aspect? btw this is long distance relationship and venus is in his 9th house. does it mean something?

shannaro

Dear tikana, it is unclear but the meeting may happen either in february or in april. However, I am not sure about his feelings. From the chart, I can read that he is too self-oriented, without much concern of other. This is the second chart I have casted during month. earlier question was different however it seemed me like this too

kalinka

mars does not receive Venus but Moon loves Sun (his 2nd significator) . This represents your feelings to him.
Venus is in Mars' term and moon's face. Sun receives Mars by exaltation and term, also Moon in triplicity and detriment. There are feelings on both sides.

Last edited:

shannaro

Thank you for the answer. yes, everything on the edge right now, but i love him and as you said, I hope it is two sided <3

ElenaJ

Moon separates from a trine to mars, so there was a positive contact and feeling but moon is now moving on.
Venus is about to change signs and doesn't related to the energy in the chart, so will have a change of heart soon.
Perhaps at that point, as Tirana wrote, there will be a contact.
Please be careful about asking the same question several times, the charts will not be valid.

shannaro

questions was really different, thats why I took a risk to casted second chart. when you said there will be a change of heart, did u mean the favourable change for me?
p.s okey, i understand this will be favourable as tikana wrote. Thank you guys <3 it really means a lot for me. I will write updates

Last edited:

shannaro

Guys,

It was just u said. There was contact between use several days ago, and it seemed that he was happy about it but as I feel feelings became less than before...as well as I dont think that either of us can see the continuition.. I dont know why.. I was wondering why it turned out like this and casted another chart after all this contact which shows no reception, as well as there is venus in fifth house and mercury in combust

Last edited:

leomoon

Well, lord of the 7th in this chart is Jupiter which is sextile to Mercury or lord of the 1st & 5th. Doesn't seem too bad off to me. :wink:

ElenaJ

Perhaps because mercury (querent and 5th of romance) contacts mars, ruler of the 12th, before moon reaches Jupiter.