Is Pluto an astrological planet?

JUPITERASC

Pluto: Not an astrological planet?

Why? Because some fear to go on beyond Saturn. :biggrin:
some fear images and illustrations :smile:

CJ-sl65UwAAqw67.jpg

david starling

The fear of going beyond the seventh Classical planet has led Traditionalistic astrologers to reject the planets beyond Saturn, including Pluto. The modern-day astronomers have given permission to ridicule Pluto, just as nearly all modern-day astronomers ridicule astrology itself. :biggrin:

petosiris

Banned
The fear of going beyond the seventh Classical planet has led Traditionalistic astrologers to reject the planets beyond Saturn, including Pluto. The modern-day astronomers have given permission to ridicule Pluto, just as nearly all modern-day astronomers ridicule astrology itself. :biggrin:

We don't fear Pluto, and we never have. It fears us - look how it keeps a distance and hides from our naked eyes. :smile:

PlutoLibScoAsc

We don't fear Pluto, and we never have. It fears us - look how it keeps a distance and hides from our naked eyes. :smile:

Nope. More like Pluto find a lot of people are stupid and don't bother to mingle with idiots. Pluto likes to keep a distant and observe quietly and take down records in its head of what all this people did and predict what is their next stupid move and also know what their ends are like. Then Pluto are like, well, I know that is gonna happen. Just like what I have predicted. A bunch of stupid, arrogant, self righteous people. Well, Pluto spot wise people too, those are the people that Pluto is more willing to spend one on one time with. Pluto learn from them and also gather information from them. Pluto invest its time with a plan.

petosiris

Banned
Nope. More like Pluto find a lot of people are stupid and don't bother to mingle with idiots. Pluto likes to keep a distant and observe quietly and take down records in its head of what all this people did and predict what is their next stupid move and also know what their ends are like. Then Pluto are like, well, I know that is gonna happen. Just like what I have predicted. A bunch of stupid, arrogant, self righteous people. Well, Pluto spot wise people too, those are the people that Pluto is more willing to spend one on one time with. Pluto learn from them and also gather information from them. Pluto invest its time with a plan.

You are certainly entitled to your own opinion. :smile:

Blaze

Account Closed
One thing I find odd is the religious fervor people have for a space rock. You'd think this thread was attacking someones messiah. :lol:

david starling

One thing I find odd is the religious fervor people have for a space rock. You'd think this thread was attacking someones messiah. :lol:

No, it's an attack on Modernistic astrology, which not only accepts Pluto as a astrological planet, but accords it Sign-rulership, and Chart-influence rivaling that of Saturn. Like Modernism ran the "STOP at SATURN" sign, and set off the Kronophobic alarm sirens. :biggrin:

Some "hybrid" astrologers are less frightened of the wrath of Saturn, and timidly use Pluto as a "data-point", but not a full-fledged Chart-influence.

david starling

Nah, I've seen people defend some space rock like it was their own mother. Most likely an ego-thing on both sides.

One believes this space rock does things because they were introduced to astrology with it involved.

The other doesn't use it for similar reasons.

Who's right? The one who can actually get results.

I agree that some are overrating Pluto as an astrological influence, while others are in complete denial concerning its results in the Chart.

Blaze

Account Closed
I agree that some are overrating Pluto as an astrological influence, while others are in complete denial concerning its results in the Chart.

Results should be all that matters. An example: In my chart, nothing that Pluto supposedly does can't be explained by Mars in the 12th - so I don't use it. It's absolutely worthless in my chart.

Now, does this mean my chart is the basis for all others? No. Perhaps it does something in some other chart, how would I know when it's impossible to know the life of the native from a simply chart glance.

Results, man. If one can prove their case on what they claim, that'd be interesting.

Suppose I'm too neutral for those arguments though. :lol:

david starling

Results should be all that matters. An example: In my chart, nothing that Pluto supposedly does can't be explained by Mars in the 12th - so I don't use it. It's absolutely worthless in my chart.

Now, does this mean my chart is the basis for all others? No. Perhaps it does something in some other chart, how would I know when it's impossible to know the life of the native from a simply chart glance.

Results, man. If one can prove their case on what they claim, that'd be interesting.

Suppose I'm too neutral for those arguments though. :lol:

You're starting from the PREMISE that Pluto has no effect, and then demanding proof that it does. :biggrin: