How does one ACTUALLY handle pluto energy?

Opal

Premium Member
A T Mann describes Pluto as unexpected, explosive energy.

It is very difficult to control the unexpected.

Pluto is my ruling planet. (Insert maniacal laugh)

PlutoLibScoAsc

It did changed me, this few years ago. I stopped giving a flying f. I stopped having feelings for people that don't deserve it. Really cutting people off for real. I used to forgive and forgive and forgive for at least 20 years, now I would just think, these evil people is just better off be dead. Or bad things happen to them, I think is their karma, I no longer sympathize so easily. All these years i have resisted but finally let go and changed.

Last edited:

greybeard

It did changed me, this few years ago. I stopped giving a flying f. I stopped having feelings for people that don't deserve it. Really cutting people off for real. I used to forgive and forgive and forgive for at least 20 years, now I would just think, these evil people is just better off be dead. Or bad things happen to them, I think is their karma, I no longer sympathize so easily. Allb these years i have resisted but finally let go and changed.

Not my business, but forgiveness is a positive force. The inability or unwillingness to forgive is negative, and leads into darkness.

If you can't forgive others, you cannot forgive yourself. It is psychologically impossible. And who, pray tell, needs forgiveness more than you do?

Last edited:

PlutoLibScoAsc

Not my business, but forgiveness is a positive force. The inability or unwillingness to forgive is negative, and leads into darkness.

If you can't forgive others, you cannot forgive yourself. It is psychologically impossible. And who, pray tell, needs forgiveness more than you do?

In my case, it doesn't matter with forgiveness anymore and btw it doesn't necessarily need to automatically translate into hate by assumptions. Well, I don't blame you, nor should I be offended, you don't know my story.

So here,
Those days that I forgive is because we have to re-connect and have a family/relative/friends relationship. To re-connect, 1st I have to forgive then re-connect. Now, that I have let them go, I don't need to deal with forgiveness anymore and with that I also don't harbor feelings of hate, is just about letting them go and not holding on to the need of having a relationship with these ill, abusive, rude or manipulative people anymore in my life. Just to clear things up or sums it up, when I say I don't need to forgive anymore, it doesn't mean I have to hate, for a second may be but not like harboring it always or daily in a way of affecting my well-being. Things is I know how detrimental hate can be to a person because I did and that was a past. Well, I did said karma because I like to see justice served and people learning their lessons and be a better person if they learned anything at all, it will do good to society. Those that I said better be dead, really I don't think they're human when they consistently hurt their families and committing crimes. These people don't need anyone's forgiveness nor do they care for one, at least for now that is what it seems like. Well, may be they will want one if they wake up one day but in my case these men are 50+ years they are still the same, no changes so whatever, I want to have nothing to do with them in my life. I don't give a flying f, eg. I don't care joining a family reunion whatsoever.

I just live my life and move forward.

Last edited:

PlutoLibScoAsc

Back to answering OP's question,

Changing is like an identity crisis, very resistant, holding on for many many years. But life events will force, at least my experience is that it has forced me to an edge, to a breaking point. I have to be willing to, submit to the change to live a better one but I am so resistant to let go. When finally did, is for better, it gives peace. A better life in my case. Conclusion, don't be resistant or stubborn to change/evolve. Easier said than done, really.

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
PlutoLibraScorpioAsc

I am curious if you know the circumstances just before, at, and after your birth?

Is Pluto conjunct out of sign?

Last edited:

PlutoLibScoAsc

PlutoLibraScorpioAsc

I am curious if you know the circumstances just before, at, and after your birth?

Is Pluto conjunct out of sign?

Opal,
I am not very sure if I understood your questions well, but if you are pointing around what happened around my birth... My life crisis started even before I was born. My mom tried to abort me but unsuccessful.

Umm, what do you mean by 'out of sign'? Do you mean a wide orb?

Opal

Premium Member
Opal,
I am not very sure if I understood your questions well, but if you are pointing around what happened around my birth... My life crisis started even before I was born. My mom tried to abort me but unsuccessful.

Umm, what do you mean by 'out of sign'? Do you mean a wide orb?

Pluto is in Libra, is it conjunct your Scorpio ascendant?

Interesting. Either way. I like A T Mann, and enjoy testing his theories on how the planets play out as people and events at different times in our lives.

He has a degree system, from conception to aged.

Opal

Premium Member
How many degrees is Pluto before your ascendant?

Heading to work, but I’ll be back.

ps. we share Scorpio rising

Last edited:

PlutoLibScoAsc

Pluto is in Libra, is it conjunct your Scorpio ascendant?

Interesting. Either way. I like A T Mann, and enjoy testing his theories on how the planets play out as people and events at different times in our lives.

He has a degree system, from conception to aged.

Never heard of AT Mann before...
Pluto conjunct Libra Asc exact at 29 critical degree. So, does this aspect of mine relatable to any of his theories closely?

Opal

Premium Member
Never heard of AT Mann before...
Pluto conjunct Libra Asc exact at 29 critical degree. So, does this aspect of mine relatable to any of his theories closely?

He wrote The Round Art, amongst others, all deal with his time line. Interesting books.

I am confused.

What degree is your ascendant in what sign?
What degree is your Pluto in what sign?

PlutoLibScoAsc

Waybread,
I like your writing here, enriching, good advise, enlightening except I have to comment on this one in my case: "Don't pretend to be a "Who, me?" nicey-nice kind of person. " I am a Libra rising, is my identity. I truly want to be nice and kind to people, I don't want people get hurt in any way and therefore the niceness is not pretends, is genuinely nice, kind and being considerate to other people's feeling, putting myself in other's people shoe and seeing the consequences how things will turn out if one puts no restraint on ones' tongue. I don't know about other people but this me libra rising, I don't want anyone gets their feeling hurt because I know how it feels. When I must tell the truth and yet I know how sensitive the other person is, predicting they would run away from facing the ugly truth then I will put in some effort to contemplate saying it in a kind way that is easier to swallow down. I will only put in these effort if the person is close to me. If not, I will just shut up, listen to the end and then finally next topic. Debating is time wasting when I know the other person is stubborn etc. But anyway, I am changing, changing as in telling the truth of what I think, what I should say to the person face to face right off instead of just letting it slide, but still with a blend of niceness at all times, lol.

Last edited:

PlutoLibScoAsc

He wrote The Round Art, amongst others, all deal with his time line. Interesting books.

I am confused.

What degree is your ascendant in what sign?
What degree is your Pluto in what sign?

Libra Ascendant at 29.
Pluto in Libra at 29.
2 astrologer says I should read Scorpio as my ascendant too because my Libra ascendant is at critical degree.

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
I agree with Waybread. The moment you took your first breath, Pluto and your Ascendant were in Libra. By progression you can experience Scorpio, but your natal has your ascendant and Pluto totally conjunct in Libra.

You are probably very magnetically attractive. Very strong personality, interesting too.

Are you in control in your occupation? I think you are.

I worked late tonight. I will read on this and be back tomorrow night I hope. I get busy sometimes, and work comes first. You know that though. Pluto is strong in my chart too.

PlutoLibScoAsc

Astrologers all have their different views on things. Idk, I will not side, haha. One of the fact that I can't side is I am a Pluto & Scorpio dominant, having mars Scorpio and Saturn Scorpio in my 1st house and 8th house gemini moon conjunct north node & chiron so I could only see myself strongly a mixture of both. Just that I think believe my chart ruler is venus.

May be some people see me magnetically attractive but I think some see me as ugly too. "Strong personality", hmm... I have my weak times too.

Occupation wise, fate just always dump **** on me, always ending up as pioneer in my department, having no guidance but to research and fix all **** by myself. Back to 10 years ago or so, life has been stressful as hell. This few years, I finally had some rest.

Anyway, whatever it is. Share with me the theory when you have time.

Last edited:

chiamaria

I find there's a bit of a contradiction in astrology. If a planet is within one or two degrees of the next house, the general consensus is to count it as if it's in that house too, yet if a planet is within one degree of the next sign, then doesn't matter if it's within one degree because 29 degrees means it's still in this sign and the next sign is merely the next sign. Not sure what to believe.

Opal

Premium Member
The only planet being discussed here is Pluto. It is hard to decipher a chart with one planet, and the ascendant. But, cusps are known to have the traits of both although you can usually observe what the entity is in strongest, usually it is the sign that it was in at first breath.

Mann describes Pluto at the ascendant as a feeling of hate, at your birth. As you have pointed out your mother tried to abort. I hope that she was able to reconcile her emotions with you. Was there a negative scene made at the time of your birth? Is there any other planets in the vicinity, aspecting. Was she alone or was there people or a person with her.

With my Pluto registering while I was in the womb, there was anger from my mother’s family at the announcement of her pregnancy. They presumed that she was pregnant when she eloped and they expressed it to them. A large scene was caused, the Lebanese can be a bit emotional. I was born 3 days short of 9 months after their marriage.