random thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

tikana

How is it that a pair of mice named Mickey and Minnie lure milions of people every year to their trap but a human has a hard time trapping one little mouse!?

Not enough of PR?

Zarathu

Account Closed
How is it that a pair of mice named Mickey and Minnie lure milions of people every year to their trap but a human has a hard time trapping one little mouse!?

Not enough of PR?

I have a mouse that refuses to eat the cheese in the trap. But if the trap is sprung will eat all the cheese. I hope that it doesn't breed: do we really need a brand of mouse this smart? Must have escaped from the Jackson Labs high IQ mouse breeding program.

Inline

I think a reality show of people catching mice would be fun to watch

My grannie had an old fashioned way of out-smarting even Jackson Labs IQ mice with a toilet roll, a bucket of water and lots of peanut butter....:cool:

Last edited:

waybread

It's much better to keep a cat, if you can. Mice avoid the smell of cats. Cats are hard-wired to be predators. Mice can't help being mice. The goal isn't for them to suffer in a trap, but just to keep them out of your house.

JUPITERASC

NEWS FROM HOME OF THE BRAVE, LAND OF THE FREE

Kanye West has been sent to hospital
forced to go in hand cuffs
by his management team

for "acting erratically"
after he recently endorsed Trump
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ow4PvPMWkME
and denounced Beyonce, Jay Z, the news media, and Facebook
Kanye West Hospitalized - FORCED EVALUATION
After Endorsing Trump! - Taken Away In Hand Cuffs
:smile:

conspiracy theorist

The fact that you went into the archives and dug up this thread after the other one was locked is top jokes m8. It just had a birthday too

Blaze

Account Closed
Random thought: As a child, I had all the free time in the world, but no money to go out and have fun. As an adult, I have money, but very little free time.

Huh.

Huh.

Huh.

Blaze

Account Closed
NEWS FROM HOME OF THE BRAVE, LAND OF THE FREE

Kanye West has been sent to hospital
forced to go in hand cuffs
by his management team

for "acting erratically"
after he recently endorsed Trump
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ow4PvPMWkME
and denounced Beyonce, Jay Z, the news media, and Facebook
Kanye West Hospitalized - FORCED EVALUATION
After Endorsing Trump! - Taken Away In Hand Cuffs

I hope he runs for President in 2020. Would be good to have our first rapper President in the white house.

10/10

Blaze

Account Closed
Random thought: The strong eat the weak, but how many calories are in your average wimpy bimbo? Can't afford to gain weight now. :tongue:

Blaze

Account Closed
Oh, another one: Since the war on drugs has killed more people than drugs have....shouldn't we end the war on drugs?

Dun Dun Duuuuuuun.

Oh, one more: Does the Mars rover always have Mars in it's first house? :ninja:

david starling

Oh, another one: Since the war on drugs has killed more people than drugs have....shouldn't we end the war on drugs?

Dun Dun Duuuuuuun.

The "War on Drugs" is actually a war on PEOPLE who prefer Nature's drugs to the drugs that profit the Pharmaceutical and Medical industries. I remember a full-page ad in a major magazine that had, in big, bold lettering "Just Say 'No' to Drugs!" And, at the bottom of the page, "Sponsored by United Drugists of America"!
What's the Mars Rover's Chart?

JUPITERASC

Dun Dun Duuuuuuun.

Mars rover from antediluvian times has ALWAYS had 9th house Mars
Siriusly

JUPITERASC

The "War on Drugs" is actually a war on PEOPLE who prefer Nature's drugs to the drugs that profit the Pharmaceutical and Medical industries. I remember a full-page ad in a major magazine that had, in big, bold lettering "Just Say 'No' to Drugs!" And, at the bottom of the page, "Sponsored by United Drugists of America"!

animals-giraffe-zebra-safari-wild_animal-positive_lifestyle-nfkn718_low.jpg

Blaze

Account Closed

That's what makes it so messed up. Why are earths drugs so hated on, man?

:crying::crying::crying::crying:

I'll have what the tall one is having.

Status
Not open for further replies.