late ascendant?

whitey

hi there...

another question if you could help me.

when i elect a chart, it is often late ascendant. but i am NOT testing an astroger nor horary, nor i know the answer to the question. the answer is not obvious to me so i asked the question.

for example, the last chart i casted has 29 ascendant.

are there anyone who could provide more explanation?

for this chart, i went on reading it though it was far too late.

thank you!

whitey

starlink

It could also mean:"be careful in interpreting this chart, you could make a mistake", or "it is a done thing, you cannot chance the situation anymore"
Cheers, Star.

whitey

starlink.

thank you very much!

aaaaahhhhhh....i seee. why didnt i see that. the thing is the particular chart i talked about has 29degree ascendant. i dont know if you noticed but i asked in relationship section if i marry within 1 year. i have been dating this guy with whom we talked of marriage. but we had a fall out last night so i elected a chart based on the original one asking, 'do i already know that person who is going to be my husband?' i know its pathetic...

basically moon and 7th house ruler: jupiter were applying in exact conjunction on 11 degree- which means to suggest that i already know that person and it cannot be un-known him anymore, i think. i need to look at the chart again more carefully to see if there are anything against it.

i am hoping that this late ascendant doesnt mean me making a mistake in reading a chart.

its so curious how horary works.

whitey