Thank you in advance (Read My Chart)

ariam

Hi there!

I am somewhat new in exploring astrology and have been looking into the meanings behind my chart aspects.

There are many questions that come to mind and I don't know where to start.
Having checked out Solar Fire I noticed that there were aspects that were not covered and have found unclear information online pertaining to some of them.

I would really appreciate if anyone could better inform/direct me to better understand my chart and the meaning behind my chart the aspects in it.

Thank you!!

Attachments

• Maria Natal Wheel.jpg
    Maria Natal Wheel.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 28
  • Maria Aspect List.jpg
    Maria Aspect List.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 30

waybread

Basically, squares and oppositions and challenging, but they are what gets us off the couch to accomplish things in life. Trines and sextiles are harmonious, meaning that the two planets are like best friends who get along well. With a conjunction, the two planets act in tandem: they're joined at the hip.

Then think about the orb you want to use. Astrologers differ, but I tend to use 10 degrees for the sun and moon, and 5-7 degrees for the planets. No orbs for asteroids, chart angles, or other sensitive points.

It looks like your table is also giving you parallels // and contra-parallels #. These are based on declination and work like conjunctions and oppositions, respectively.

One noteworth aspect pattern in your chart is a T-square, formed by Venus- moon and Pluto. (Venus square moon, Pluto square moon, Venus opposite Pluto)

This can cause complicated feelings (moon) and and emotional (moon) intensity in your relationships (Venus.) Neptune trining your sun can give you a rich imagination, and even make you something of a visionary.

A good book on aspects in your natal chart is Robert Hand, Planets in Youth. (Also good for adults.)

ariam

Thank you very much!
I had previously looked into something about the T-Square and was told it signified strong negative emotions towards myself.

Could you possibly elaborate on how this could affect my relationship within, so as to focus towards what I need to make it better?

Also the Saturn in the 7th I understood it symbolized that I would be restricted through my relationships, either by age or a need to rebel and be an individual.

I was also reading that long term may not be for me? Which seems to be inaccurate in response to my wants and ideology I guess.

Aside from that I noticed I have a difficulty getting myself going and motivated, my career ideas are vague and I have a hard time with my everyday thoughts and get caught up in ideals. Is there any planetary significance to this?

I have a curiosity to "darker" things I suppose and focus on better understanding my relationships in a very detailed way which I feel better helps me understand myself. Which I assume has to do with my planets located in my 12th house?

My 10th house from what I understand is my career, and with no planets located there I was wondering what I should look at to understand what direction better suites me. I have a need for security and cannot figure why I am so vague in this domain of my life.. I have this need to be on top of things and to be "comfortable" in the way I perceive it, and have a hard time correlating my interests to actually making money. Where else should I look to better understand the career concept?

I have a basic of understanding of the houses and the planets, but am having a hard time I guess putting the aspects together to create a greater picture to see how things fit in with each other and how they affect different aspects of the chart.

Sorry for all the extra questions, but I really do appreciate the time and effort.
I will be sure to check out the book you recommended!

Ecliptique

Hello ariam,

your commitment to your ideas drives you absolutely to want to feel what is problematic while wanting to understand the other ... What promotes love is to really advance what you love by making it evolve from an aspiration ...

In 2018, you were concerned with the transit of Saturn, Mars & Venus.
In 2019 you are concerned by the transit of Uranus.

If these sentences echo for you, I can supplement by personal message of the forum.
Ecliptique.

Last edited:

waybread

Thank you very much!
I had previously looked into something about the T-Square and was told it signified strong negative emotions towards myself.

Could you possibly elaborate on how this could affect my relationship within, so as to focus towards what I need to make it better?

Is this something you feel within? Each planet, sign, and house has multiple meanings. Sometimes a moon-Pluto square indicates problems with one's mother. Possibly Mom didn't give you a lot of self-confidence growing up. With Venus involved, it may be difficult for you to feel an uncomplicated friendship for other young women.

With your sun trine Neptune, you should be good at creative visualization. You know the saying, "fake it till you make it." How would you like to feel about yourself? What makes you happy? Visualize yourself stepping into these new roles.

Also the Saturn in the 7th I understood it symbolized that I would be restricted through my relationships, either by age or a need to rebel and be an individual.

Saturn rules delays, disappointments, old age, and many other things besides. With Saturn in the 7th you may establish a committed relationship later in life. Or perhaps it will be with someone much older than yourself, or someone who seems very "Saturnine" in some way.

I was also reading that long term may not be for me? Which seems to be inaccurate in response to my wants and ideology I guess.

Aside from that I noticed I have a difficulty getting myself going and motivated, my career ideas are vague and I have a hard time with my everyday thoughts and get caught up in ideals. Is there any planetary significance to this?

It's not unusual for people to take a while to figure out there career goals.

The earth element is very strong in your chart, with 6 planets in Taurus, Virgo, and Capricorn. This suggests you'd prefer a vocation with a practical, applied side to it. The moon rules your MC, or cusp of your 10th house of career. Had you thought about nursing? I ask because the 12th house rules hospitals. If hands-on patient care doesn't appeal to you, you might consider something like health care administration. With your 8th house sun and Mercury, you are probably OK with life-and-death issues that a more squeamish person couldn't handle well. You might even do well with a career in hospice care.

I have a curiosity to "darker" things I suppose and focus on better understanding my relationships in a very detailed way which I feel better helps me understand myself. Which I assume has to do with my planets located in my 12th house?

I'd attribute your interest in the "darker" side to your sun in the 8th house and your moon square Pluto. (Don't worry-- this is fairly typical for people with 8th house suns.)

My 10th house from what I understand is my career, and with no planets located there I was wondering what I should look at to understand what direction better suites me. I have a need for security and cannot figure why I am so vague in this domain of my life.. I have this need to be on top of things and to be "comfortable" in the way I perceive it, and have a hard time correlating my interests to actually making money. Where else should I look to better understand the career concept?

A Taurus sun is normally very security-oriented.

What are your interests? Sometimes a hobby can actually lead to a fulfilling career with some new ways of looking at it.

A good way to interpret an empty house is to consider the planet that rules the sign on the house cusp. With Cancer on your MC, the moon has a lot to say about your vocation in life. It's in the 12th house, suggesting you'd do well with an altruistic career oriented towards benefiting other people.

With your sun in the 8th and your moon in the 12th, I see you as a very private person who does need your "down time" to recharge your batteries.

I have a basic of understanding of the houses and the planets, but am having a hard time I guess putting the aspects together to create a greater picture to see how things fit in with each other and how they affect different aspects of the chart.

Sorry for all the extra questions, but I really do appreciate the time and effort.
I will be sure to check out the book you recommended!

Astrology takes time-- a lot of time. Don't worry if you need months or years to work it all out. I've been studying astrology since around 1990, and I am still picking up all kinds of new stuff. Just take time to get to know your chart, or the charts of other people you know well.

Also, people are inherently contradictory. The horoscope shows us that.