Hello everyone

Cassiopeia

Hello everyone :smile:

I've started studying astrology by myself since the beginning of this year and little by little I'm learning and it fascinates me. I'm happy to be part of this incredible community I've been following and reading all these months of study trying to understand as much as I could. :joyful:

I'm a Virgo Sun/Moon/Mercury and Libra Ascendant. Before getting deeper into the study of astrology I used to feel and also say that Virgo Sun did not represent me at all, but after discovering the birth chart systems and all the connections the planets can make, I could understand a little and feel that it does represent me :smile:

I hope to learn from all of you :smile:

JUPITERASC

Hello everyone :smile:

I've started studying astrology by myself since the beginning of this year and little by little I'm learning and it fascinates me. I'm happy to be part of this incredible community I've been following and reading all these months of study trying to understand as much as I could. :joyful:

I'm a Virgo Sun/Moon/Mercury and Libra Ascendant. Before getting deeper into the study of astrology I used to feel and also say that Virgo Sun did not represent me at all, but after discovering the birth chart systems and all the connections the planets can make, I could understand a little and feel that it does represent me :smile:

I hope to learn from all of you :smile:
Hello Cassiopeia, welcome :smile:

Wow! triple virgo that's impressive! It always amazes me when people have the same moon/rising/mercury/venus signs as their sun because I know I definitely don't have that or even feel like my sun (probably because my rising is so prominent) but oh well!

Cassiopeia

Wow! triple virgo that's impressive! It always amazes me when people have the same moon/rising/mercury/venus signs as their sun because I know I definitely don't have that or even feel like my sun (probably because my rising is so prominent) but oh well!

I feel indeed very Mercurian :smile: having Mercury as the dominant planet and a 12th house stellium: Sun+Moon+Mercury. But on the other hand, I feel my Libra Ascendant is very much part of me and I strongly identify with Libra :joyful:

I'm glad to meet you :happy: What are your placements? Why do you say you don't feel like your sun? What planet is the dominant in your chart?

Last edited:

Humanitarian

I feel indeed very Mercurian :smile: having Mercury as the dominant planet and a 12th house stellium: Sun+Moon+Mercury. But on the other hand, I feel my Libra Ascendant is very much part of me and I strongly identify with Libra :joyful:

I'm glad to meet you :happy: What are your placements? Why do you say you don't feel like your sun? What planet is the dominant in your chart?
As a person with a Gemini Rising, I feel really Mercurial too!

JUPITERASC

thread OP is from eight years ago
UPDATE

1676909099192.png

HOW TO GRADUATE FROM ASTROLOGY 101 https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57956

ASTROLOGY FOR PAY - HOW TO DO IT discussion thread at https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92935

NOTE FOR NEW MEMBERS :)

Registering and using multiple account IDs is not permitted.
Any such duplicate account IDs will be banned by moderators.
For Moderation and Administration purposes, no User IDs are deleted
or changed at the AW forum. You can delete any of your own posts at any time

or stop posting to the Forum if you want to leave the Forum.
You can restart posting any time you want if you decide to come back.

important to keep in mind that
There is no requirement for members to post comment - it's completely voluntary
ours is an astrological learning forum members practice astrological skills free
no one is paid
and
responses to threads are often from members who are beginners

with little or no experience but keen to learn by practice
some as young as twelve

we also have members with MANY DECADES of astrological study completed

keep in mind most members have day jobs
and those of our members who ARE professionals

unsurprisingly DO NOT provide a complete professional reading for free

I would suggest it may not be the most prudent idea to give one's real name or physical location
on forums like this for reasons of privacy and personal safety.

Not to frighten you, but since this is the internet, advise you not to use anything resembling your real name or to geolocate yourself; in other words, as much as possible, be X from ZYX.
Please do not give out personal information. No one here has a right or need to ask you to.
fE2uBiIs8nrH8gdWJPpawD5AWJscZDmU-oMg_WSIAaM.jpg

Monk

Premium Member
Well, time flies extremely fast!
It does when you have Sirius and Alnilam as time keepers LOL.

Outlook

i am suspecting AI infiltration frankly.

i now also suspect this was the reason for astro.com wrapping up at such high speed. he probably noticed the new logons werent people nd slammed the thing down. there is no way I will post astrology any longer. i am wrapping up too.

but to comment on timekeeping…..I recently went to a very interesting museum on ancient Greek engineering, including some amazing working hydraulic engineering. one for 365 days…the clock of ctesibius 200 bc. we all should know the antikythera calculator but there are others too. they were a hellava more advanced than i knew. kudus to them.

ancient astrologers had access to good time clocks probably going back thousands of years.

the museum has working examples built by a modern mechanical engineer. fascinating!

by the end we figured out how Jesus turned water to wine with one of these hydrolic server inventions! no sweat! it wasnt a miracle, just engineering.

Last edited:

Monk

Premium Member

Outlook

Hi Outlook,
The first computer:-
thank you Monk. loved it! the thing was probably going off for delivery to its astrologer owner when the boat got sunk. the guy must have been hugely disappointed. i wonder how many of these were made? maybe one day another will be found.

JUPITERASC

thank you Monk. loved it!

the thing was probably going off for delivery to its astrologer owner when the boat got sunk. the guy must have been hugely disappointed. i wonder how many of these were made? maybe one day another will be found.

startspotter

Hello everyone. I just recently joined because I realized that astrology is a big tool for us to know thyself more and manage ourselves to respond to a lot of things. I decided to fully learn astrology early this year and it has been a hell of a ride. Too many concepts to understand, too many books to read, and since this is a thousand-year discipline, you have to be ready to millennia of passed on stories and traditions. But I should say that all of them are worth it. I knew myself more and I kind of able to manage myself to stuff that are expected to influence us. But I am still just learning and still has a LOTTTTTT of things to learn. The most difficult part for me now is the aspects of transits and natal chart because there are a lot of things going on. But I know it's just a learning curve and I'll learn it eventually.

Btw, I'm a Gemini Sun, Virgo Moon, and Taurus Rising.