Am I reading this chart correctly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChildOfVenus

How do you know that he only wants sex? There are times when he doesn't even want to talk about sex. When he tells me that I shouldn't use my sexuality to communicate. How I should educate myself more and better myself etc. This is the part that I don't get. People keep saying that he wants sex and not friendship. Well then why is it that sometimes he doesn't want to talk about sex? There are times when he tells me to only talk to him about my academics.

So the chart shows nothing about him having some kind of influence on me? In regards to be bettering myself? It shows nothing about me learning from him? I don't know.
Because he wants s*x, not relationship...

Last edited:
How do you know that he only wants sex? There are times when he doesn't even want to talk about sex. When he tells me that I shouldn't use my sexuality to communicate. How I should educate myself more and better myself etc. This is the part that I don't get. People keep saying that he wants sex and not friendship. Well then why is it that sometimes he doesn't want to talk about sex? There are times when he tells me to only talk to him about my academics.

It wasn't sex v's friendship, it was sex v's a love relationship. Sometimes he doesn't talk about sex because it would come across really creepy if he did that. Also, just because he doesn't want a relationship, doesn't mean he doesn't enjoy talking to you - you can have one without the other.

deepminde

It is obvious he wants only sex. He's manipulating you, fu****g with your mind. Do what ever you want...

ChildOfVenus

I wasn't talking about a love relationship I was talking about a friendship. But the chart says he wants to have sex with me? So as long as I want sex with him he'll give it to me? I mean can I have a sexual relationship with this man?
It wasn't sex v's friendship, it was sex v's a love relationship. Sometimes he doesn't talk about sex because it would come across really creepy if he did that. Also, just because he doesn't want a relationship, doesn't mean he doesn't enjoy talking to you - you can have one without the other.

deepminde

I wasn't talking about a love relationship I was talking about a friendship. But the chart says he wants to have sex with me? So as long as I want sex with him he'll give it to me? I mean can I have a sexual relationship with this man?

are you a troll? you said
Honestly I do want to see him I really do and I wish we could have a sexual relationship I like going to see him.

You can't take your insecurities out on horary. You were given one answer. You can't keep picking slightly different questions and making a new chart. Horary is not 'magic.'

ChildOfVenus

When I asked that question I wasn't asking because I want a love relationship with the guy. I never once said I wanted to be in a romantic relationship with him so I don't know what you are talking about. All I asked was if I would see him again that's it and I wasn't given only one answer.
You can't take your insecurities out on horary. You were given one answer. You can't keep picking slightly different questions and making a new chart. Horary is not 'magic.'

deepminde

What? I'm saying the exact same thing I said we aren't in a relationship. but I do enjoy seeing him and yes I wish we could at least be friends. I never said I wanted to be in a love relationship.

So go and have friendship, s*x or that ever you want.

ChildOfVenus

I'm not saying that people weren't good enough for me. And everyone on this forum didn't say no. So the chart shows that he wants sex with me. So basically that means as long as I want sex with him he'll give it to me?
Which forum was the best btw? And look at it like this - there are many different interpretations to the bible, isn't there? Would you constantly go up to a Jew and ask him why he sees things differently to a Catholic? Sorry if horary or the people interpreting weren't good enough for you, but you have got all you can out of this.

It's time to stop.

Because I already did answer the question when you asked it before. I said both forums are helpful.

Child of Venus - can I ask you to read the quoted part of this message, of which you wrote. Let me repeat the part which I think is the most important - 'because I already did answer the question when you asked it before." Did you see what you did there? You answered ONE question. Horary only answers one question. You do not get another shot. It's time to see what happens and report back when there is a change in circumstances.

It's time to stop.

ChildOfVenus

Yeah but I'm asking if the chart shows that he wants to have sex with me?
I believe almost every guy will have s*x with a person who wants to have s*x with him. (Or is it them... it's so late... I'm confused...) :DDD

You ask and ask the same question over and over. What answer do you want?

Dirius

Dirius
this chart is cancer rising... there is no YES on this chart.

the other chart yields the same the one with mars rising.

i already explain why that sextile is non working sextile

T

The chart in this thread is just another among many, not the original, so it can simply be discarded. The original chart is the one she posted, with Capricorn rising on another topic.

I have to disagree that the sextile between between Saturn and Moon won't work. I don't really see any impediment to it.

Both planets are well placed (Saturn in 11th and Moon in 1st), and there is a degree of reception from Moon to Saturn (Aquarius), whith Moon being the angular applying planet. There is no prohibition either.

While a malefic such as Mars in the ascendant could be considered a debility, it is however placed in its own exaltation, and with so much essential dignity, it may very likely not be that harmful.

But that is what I think.

2r4sspi.jpg

Last edited:

tikana

The chart in this thread is just another among many, not the original, so it can simply be discarded. The original chart is the one she posted, with Capricorn rising on another topic.

I have to disagree that the sextile between between Saturn and Moon won't work. I don't really see any impediment to it.

Both planets are well placed (Saturn in 11th and Moon in 1st), and there is a degree of reception from Moon to Saturn (Aquarius), whith Moon being the angular applying planet. There is no prohibition either.

While a malefic such as Mars in the ascendant could be considered a debility, it is however placed in its own exaltation, and with so much essential dignity, it may very likely not be that harmful.

But that is what I think.

2r4sspi.jpg

Dirius,

ummm you got pretty severe problems if you look ... cap rising is in critical deg 26.
plus if you seriously begin to peel the char tyou will see that there is another woman involved.
moon squares sun after hwich is intercepted 7th house sign sun sun is in scorpio - feminine.. then you have ...
moon is within the orb of passing with jupiter which is a lord of his 5th house. and it is radical 8th .. clearly sex
so he is sexting or shagging multiple people

T

Last edited:

Dirius

Dirius,

ummm you got pretty severe problems if you look ... cap rising is in critical deg 26.

T

But that can have more to do with the querents own state, rather than anything. Doesn't really negate the fact that the quesited is interested in her (ruler of 7th inside 1st house), and the sextile does imply the connection, with both planets interacting from benefic places.

I don't really use critical degrees much, but while they are some negative testimony's for the situation, I really don't think they will negate what will happen. But again, that is me.

plus if you seriously begin to peel the char tyou will see that there is another woman involved.
moon squares sun after hwich is intercepted 7th house sign
moon is within the orb of passing with jupiter which is a lord of his 5th house. and it is radical 8th .. clearly sex
so he is sexting or shagging multiple people

And what is wrong with that? :happy:

The guy isn't asking to marry her, and most relationships don't really start as something exclusive. I think she has been pretty clear is just about sex lol and comfort. :sideways::sideways:

tikana

But that can have more to do with the querents own state, rather than anything. Doesn't really negate the fact that the quesited is interested in her (ruler of 7th inside 1st house), and the sextile does imply the connection, with both planets interacting from benefic places.

I don't really use critical degrees much, but while they are some negative testimony's for the situation, I really don't think they will negate what will happen. But again, that is me.

The guy isn't asking to marry her, and most relationships don't really start as something exclusive. I think she has been pretty clear is just about sex lol and comfort. :sideways::sideways:

for sex you need to have something in water SOMETHING anything
not malefics in 1st
not burned out Lord of 5th
south node in 1st

if the guy wants sex with that person, he will flip the world upside down anything to get laid.

she wants him because she is all over his reception (lilly)
fixed moon 1st house to saturn - 1 week .. she has been at it for almost a week.
1 month?

Last edited:

Dirius

love you 2 hun

Just ignore..

I wuv u more :sideways:

But anyways.

While the chart relates to sex, I think it is just the querent trying to know is she was going to meet the guy again. I think that the negative stuff you see in the chart may be more related to the guy putting some distance or barrier between them (or whatever), given that she has been mentioning about meeting him in the future (like in a month). Ergo there might be a reason as to why they can't simply meet, which the querent didn't bother to mention. Maybe he live sin another state, or is married, or a friend of her ex, etc.

It is clearly suspicious that someone would send naked pics, say he wants to have sex with you, but do nothing about it. As if he was waiting for the right time. So there is clearly something that is an obstacle (probably represented by Mars).

But all things consider, despite those things, I do believe the sextile would work, because both main planets are well positioned, given she is merely asking if she will meet him again.

Last edited:

ChildOfVenus

Yes he could be involved with other women but you don't if that's 100% true either.

Status
Not open for further replies.