Lost Ring

Apollo686

Okay...I'm about to go bananas. I wanted to post this post originally with an interpretation (I'm no pro but I tried) and seem to have lost the text!

So...I will follow up with another interpretation but I'm leaving town for a bit and so I can't do all this again at the moment - plus I'm heated. I was almost done at work, helping some clients when I seem to have misplaced/lost my silver ring - or it was "taken." I remember it was on my finger almost towards the end of the interaction. Also, I don't remember dropping it b/c I would have heard the obvious sound on the hard floor. My only guess is that I accidentally dropped it in a shred bin, in a part of my drawer I didn't see, or that it was cleverly swiped off my finger whilst shaking hands (which would be sad after having helped those people). After the interaction, I went straight to my car, got in, and noticed it gone while about to turn the key in the ignition. I searched my entire car interior to no avail.

All I can say (at the moment while pressed for time) after having skimmed several pages and charts and looking at my horary, I see these **** squares standing out...like they were the cause. One can only wonder where these alignments were when some people were wanting to lose their virginity...:tongue: okay that was a bad joke but I have to try to make myself laugh.

I will try to investigate it further on my own but until I can, I was hoping someone could briefly shoot me a comment or two. Thanks.

Lostitem.jpg

Last edited:

freedomlover

I will try to investigate it further on my own but until I can, I was hoping someone could briefly shoot me a comment or two. Thanks.
I'm your huckleberry....(If you haven't seen Tombstone, you're gonna think I'm really weird about now.:bandit:)

Ascendant is Aquarius. You are Saturn in Virgo in the 8th. Sig for your ring is Jupiter(r) in Aquarius - in your house. The two are in a tight inconjunct, which will become exact tomorrow. Moon rules your 6th house of daily work, and is in the 7th. Moon will oppose the sig for the ring in 14 somethings, with no interference that I can see.

In addition, co-ruler of Ascendant, Uranus(r) in Pisces is in the 2nd house of the ring - fitting for its sudden disappearance.

I've read on this forum that the sig for the lost object being retrograde means that you will get it back - but I don't know if that is in all the cases.

You didn't post the Part of Fortune. You don't need to re-do the chart - but if you just post the sign and degree, it would be helpful.

Now, how this all ties together for where it is? Maybe a co-worker has it? Moon - ruler of 6th - in 7th? Not sure, nor do I know how to read if you'll get it back or not. But this got it started for you.:wink:

tree

I think that your ring is going to return to you.
First the ruler of second house is in the 1st house and also retrogate.That means that it will return to you and that it's still in ''your hands''. Also the ruler of jewelleries (venus) is having an apr. sextile with saturn (you). those i think they are very good signs!
tell us if you find it!:happy:

the asc maybe shows that you've asked quite early...

Last edited:

smilingsteph

Since your lost ring is in a water sign, aqua. I would look near watery places, liquids, cleaning supplies, bathrooms, sinks, rivers, lakes and so forth.
Since the item is in the first house it is probably where you normally spend most of your time, or where you normally keep your posessions. Your personal space.

Good luck!

Apollo686

Fortune: 14 Deg 54 Min Capricorn, House XII

My word on the interpretation when I return. I'm not lazy and I enjoy it.

And yes, great observation...I asked as soon as I noticed and I also noted the exact time (I have read that is very important of course).

Last edited:

smilingsteph

I agree with Tree,
I think that the ring is in your personal posessions.
Maybe this lazy state is keeping you from finding the ring? Just as mine is keeping me from locating my Ipod :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: I have venus transiting my 5th house right now, so I am not worried :wink:

I think you will find it! Remember to search watery places, maybe in the bathroom?

Do you take it off often?

fensi88

Yes, you will find it, there are sevral testimonies for that.
Ruler of 2nd is in 1st, near Ne, so first look at places near object of glass, near photographic equipment, tobacco, alcohol, medicine. The significator for the missing item angular house shows that it is near its owner, and suggests a quick recovery. Ruler in fixed signs indicate low places, near the earth, well hidden, or on level ground. Humane signs (Gemini, Virgo, Libra, Aquarius) indicate that the lost object will be found in a place frequented by people -such as the home, rather than outside in a secluded area. Look near electrical appliances, radios, televisions, computers, in a TV room with stereo equipment, near a telephone area, close to a meter panel or fuse box, close to a light in a room that has been remodeled or modernized, an additional room with modern furniture, part of the house that was in the original structure, in rooms upstairs, near a drafty window, planning or drafting room or a room with barely comfortable furniture.
Ruler in 1st house means it is where you put . Look at place where you spends the most time, also the entry hall, front porch, front door and windows of a house. Look in your wearing things also.

Direction: east
Near colour:red, blue, indigo

POF is in Cap in 12 house. Look in dark corners near the floor, low, dark places, near thresholds and boundaries. Look at business areas or near some potted plant.
It can be in a room with leather or plastic accessories or furnishings, room with old worn furniture or sparsely furnished, a room where an old person stays, in or near garage, near a refrigerator or freezer, dark places that are hard to reach, a shelf where there are ceramics, next to an air conditioner...

Direction: Southeast.
Near colour:black, brown

smilingsteph

Yes, you will find it, there are sevral testimonies for that.
Ruler of 2nd is in 1st, near Ne, so first look at places near object of glass, near photographic equipment, tobacco, alcohol, medicine. The significator for the missing item angular house shows that it is near its owner, and suggests a quick recovery. Ruler in fixed signs indicate low places, near the earth, well hidden, or on level ground. Humane signs (Gemini, Virgo, Libra, Aquarius) indicate that the lost object will be found in a place frequented by people -such as the home, rather than outside in a secluded area. Look near electrical appliances, radios, televisions, computers, in a TV room with stereo equipment, near a telephone area, close to a meter panel or fuse box, close to a light in a room that has been remodeled or modernized, an additional room with modern furniture, part of the house that was in the original structure, in rooms upstairs, near a drafty window, planning or drafting room or a room with barely comfortable furniture.
Ruler in 1st house means it is where you put . Look at place where you spends the most time, also the entry hall, front porch, front door and windows of a house. Look in your wearing things also.

Direction: east
Near colour:red, blue, indigo

POF is in Cap in 12 house. Look in dark corners near the floor, low, dark places, near thresholds and boundaries. Look at business areas or near some potted plant.
It can be in a room with leather or plastic accessories or furnishings, room with old worn furniture or sparsely furnished, a room where an old person stays, in or near garage, near a refrigerator or freezer, dark places that are hard to reach, a shelf where there are ceramics, next to an air conditioner...

Direction: Southeast.
Near colour:black, brown

Yeah Fensi I was hoping you would comment on this. You are so good! I was thinking too that the OP would need to look in a place that is of common usage. :joyful:

Apollo686

Well, as I said earlier...I do not think I am pro at this but I do quite enjoy reading about astrology, the techniques used, and applying all of these in my own life. So, when this event of a lost ring came up and while I was heated at the moment, I found it a good opportunity to use it as a learning experience (and I think it will for all you readers as well). Deep inside, I knew I'd find it or at least find out where it had went. My first instinctive move was to go online and use the resources available to find it. Of course, I came here. I've found this place to be one of the most insightful forums with very helpful and passionate members. I ended up going into various other threads and websites which led to lots of insight in regards to my own life and the "big picture." By the time I was ready to type something about the lost ring, I felt a little bit better already.

So, as per procedure, I consulted with the Skyscript website tutorial/guide listed on this forum. Here is my interpretation:

1) Querent (That would be me): Signified by planet that rules the ascendant (3 Degrees Aquarius). In this case, that would be Saturn (according to traditional rulerships, which seems to be the only way to do this). Jupiter and Neptune are in this first house as well and if they represent additional circumstances it would make sense. Specifically, I found Neptune to be true b/c it symbolizes escapism, daydreaming, and carelessness. The third one I was guilty of. Saturn (or me in this case) is in Virgo (8th House - Emotional security, mysteries, crises, etc.)...which makes sense because it **** near felt like a crisis to me LMAO. The ring has sentimental value to me.

2) Quesited (The Ring): Described by House II (which deals with "material security, the money we earn, and our possessions"). It is "signified by the planet that rules the cusp of that house" and in this case the ruling planet of Pisces would be Jupiter. As I mentioned in #1, Neptune (daydreaming, carelessness) is in the first house. Also, offering further descriptive information is Uranus in House II (which seems to imply not minding or at least being careless to losing fortune or something of value). Now, I know anything past the 7 visible planets is not used but the guide does mention the other planets as offering possible extra information and that's why I'm including them in my interpretation (however wrong I may be for it).

3) The Moon - In Leo, House VII: I found something interesting about the moon. It says that "the Moon is associated with birth and childhood" and that tradition "matches her with the end of life, after Saturn the old age." I took that to mean that I should go back to the place where I know I lost it - which was my job and my office. I will explain later why this was important. The tutorial states that "the Moon acts as a major, general significator, so its relationship with the other planets and significators will greatly refine the assesment of their situation."

Random Note: I drew the chart for the Lost Ring on some Indian website for horaries and the funny thing is that the "lucky metal" listed for this exact moment is "silver"...which is what the ring is made of.

The "Good" News (although this whole experience was "good" to me because I learned so much and in more ways than one!):

It WAS found. Here's some information along with the accompanying chart (I do have the near exact time of when it was found by a co-worker).

Found Ring Facts: Fortune is in 26 Degrees 56 Minutes Virgo (House XII). Maybe not directly related but get this - Fortune is found in Virgo in this chart. Virgo is in analogy with Mercury (her ruler) and her day is Wednesday (the day the ring was found). It is linked to communication...and I found the ring by *calling/texting* a co-worker to look for it. Fortune falls in House XII (the sphere of hidden things, closed or remote places, etc.) and the ring was found at the bottom of a locked up shredding bin. By the traditional rulerships, Saturn is me and Saturn happened to be in House XII in the chart for the Found Ring. Interesting, no? Furthermore, the tight quincunx of Saturn in Virgo (8th House) of the Lost Ring becomes nearly exact for the time of the Found Ring. Here is the chart:

Founditem.jpg

Thank you all for trying to help me. I do appreciate it. And I'm happy I learned something from you and the experience.

Added Note: I mentioned that bit about the moon and its important b/c the ring was in fact found where it was initially "lost." So...I found this quote about the moon to be at the very least anecdotally true in this case.

Last edited:

starlink

Excellent information Apollo686!! You really can see that you are very interested in learning this art and the way you gave your interpretations, especially about the 12th house !

Found Ring Facts: Fortune is in 26 Degrees 56 Minutes Virgo (House XII). Maybe not directly related but get this - Fortune is found in Virgo in this chart. Virgo is in analogy with Mercury (her ruler) and her day is Wednesday (the day the ring was found). It is linked to communication...and I found the ring by *calling/texting* a co-worker to look for it. Fortune falls in House XII (the sphere of hidden things, closed or remote places, etc.) and the ring was found at the bottom of a locked up shredding bin. By the traditional rulerships, Saturn is me and Saturn happened to be in House XII in the chart for the Found Ring. Interesting, no? Furthermore, the tight quincunx of Saturn in Virgo (8th House) of the Lost Ring becomes nearly exact for the time of the Found Ring.

This is really good. For all who are learning a great experience as it was for you as well as for me. Shows that so many small things attribute to the interpretation of where the ring was found. Thank you very much for this effort! Much appreciated!!

Starlink:)

Apollo686

Starlink:

THANK YOU!!! I am very happy that this happened to me b/c it taught me so much. It's for reasons like this that I don't believe in "good" or "bad" because as you can see, something "bad" led to something "good" (actually 2-3 good things that are immediately visible).

I love astrology. This experience...this just did it for me. I am going to further dedicate myself to this from now on. AND...I got another answer today for another horary I did myself around the time of the last solar eclipse. I am very thankful.

Regards.