Best potential vocation in my chart?

Chajabu

Hey everyone! I've been very curious as to what other people thought about my natal chart. I have a tendency to think I'm special and destined for some type of greatness. I was wondering where this is most apparent in my chart, and where I should use this energy in my world. I really want to touch the world thru music. Is this in alignment with my astrology? Thank you all SO much!!
Here is my chart!

http://astrotheme.com/chart/ZF4jZmbkZGNlZGx5AwN3ZQLjZQNjZGRjZQNjZQNkZGRkAwZ.png

ZF4jZmbkZGNlZGx5AwN3ZQLjZQNjZGRjZQNjZQNkZGRkAwZ.png

tsmall

Premium Member
Welcome to the forum. You might want to create your chart at astro.com, and then post it. The chart you have is readable, but requires a lot of work on the part of the astrologers posting here. Thinking an astro chart would net you more replies.

waybread

If I'm reading your chart correctly (not easy in this format,) it looks like you have sun-ascendant in a quintile relationship to Pluto. The quintile (360/5) is a modern aspect associated with talent plus ambition; and I have read charts for people with a sun-Pluto quintile who were incredibly ambitious. With Mars in the first house, you can be a real self-promoter!

So you probably can go far with your talent, but the thing to watch out for is giving the appearance of caring only about yourself, and not minding if you step on a few people as you climb to the top. A single-minded focus on self-advancement can alienate other people, including those you may need to help you along the way.

ukdesifem

Eastern hemisphere - openness, extroversion, being out there to the world.

mostly 10th to 12 house planets/stellium - focus on the outer world, relationships, connection.

Mars and Sun conjunct Asc. - possibly bold/brash and brave.

Sag. MC - truth-seeking, justice, knowledge-leading, spirituality, pervasiveness

Pluto conjunct MC - Power, truth, transformation

Pluto in 9th house - power/truth in higher knowledge.

Possibly teaching, philosophy, but something very bold and strong. You have 11th stellium, so this could be about building relationships, or making new relationships.