Will i be successful in this new job?

sid

Hi Astrologers,

I have joined a new company as a software tester.Its been 4 days since i joined this company.I would like to know if i will be successful in this company.Will i get appreciation.Please help.Thanking you in advance.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_1_hr_60440_56694.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_1_hr_60440_56694.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 33

kimbermoon

I do believe you can be successful in this tech job since it will provide the variety and stimulation you need to keep you from being bored. Despite the new challenges [nUranus sq Pluto] we see that the current Jupiter[8th house] with Uranus [6th] provides a good omen for such an opportunity. The appreciation you seek will of course depend on how you choose to interact with your co-workers and employer. My simple answer would be yes, with a warning to avoid indulgent romantic encounters or entanglements. Your birth chart would provide more insight into the issue.:smile:

sid

Thank you so much for helping me Kimbermoon.I am happy to hear that i will be successful in this job, but the romantic encounters part confuses me a lot.

kimbermoon

I only mentioned this because of the intense energy concentration in the 5th house of this chart, showing a great of romance and the pursuit of love...there could be unwise romantic involvements in this case; Venus in the chart, relating to relationships with females in particular, is afflicted by Saturn, and this could generate difficulties with older women, or perhaps an employer...your personal chart would provide more info about this...:wink:

sid

Kimbermoon Wow i dont know how to explain about your accuracy. If you are online please read this. Whatever the prediction you gave me 1 year back everything came exactly true. A older woman colleague had a fight with me and we were not in talking terms. Also there were 2 male colleagues who had strong love feelings towards me. Due to all this i had qui my job and today was my last day. I dont know how to thank you for giving me such an accurate reading. One male colleague was very much interested in me, but due to my explanation that the relationship wont work he moved on to some other company.

kimbermoon

Hello again. Thanks for updating me...Sorry to hear about your troubles. With all that energy in the 5th, the romantic entanglements I referred to were shown by the emphasis in the 5th H of the chart...at that time Jupiter in Gemini was reflecting badly on all that energy that accumulated in Pisces...alas this planet of expansion and growth is now retrograde and doesn't turn direct until February...the period of Jupiter / retro is about reflecting on the judgements and decisions you made then...Venus is also retrograde at this point...then there is the background influence ongoing between Pluto-Uranus, which is denoting unpredictability in the area of employment, often due to economic turn-downs.​

Harold

The chart was set up for the date 12-02-13, (12th February 2013) not 02-12-13 (2nd December 2013)

Is the chart valid anyway, do you think?

melleoscorp

Account Closed
The chart was set up for the date 12-02-13, (12th February 2013) not 02-12-13 (2nd December 2013)

Is the chart valid anyway, do you think?

I see that Sid's chart was dated feb 12, the original question was dated feb 12 and Kimber's first reply was feb 14. so yes it's valid for kimbermoon's reading.

Last edited:

sid

Hello again. Thanks for updating me...Sorry to hear about your troubles. With all that energy in the 5th, the romantic entanglements I referred to were shown by the emphasis in the 5th H of the chart...at that time Jupiter in Gemini was reflecting badly on all that energy that accumulated in Pisces...alas this planet of expansion and growth is now retrograde and doesn't turn direct until February...the period of Jupiter / retro is about reflecting on the judgements and decisions you made then...Venus is also retrograde at this point...then there is the background influence ongoing between Pluto-Uranus, which is denoting unpredictability in the area of employment, often due to economic turn-downs.​

Oh that means till february i will not be able to secure a job. Is this what
you meant kimbermoon. I am still in shock about your accuracy in predicting events. This reading was exactly done a year ago and i always had this reading on back of my mind. And when it all started happening one by one i was really dumbstruck by the power of astrology. You are gifted to have such a talent to predict things through chart. Once again thank you so much kimbermoon.

sid

Hi Sid,

as per horary chart and you mention you joined the job 4 days ago so after analysing sun conjucts venus and direct aspect of jupiter will give you good foundation of successful career for next few years.

eople always ask such question around the world however there is a great opportunity to learn this divine scinece by yourself. Imagine the power of knowing your own desting. Image the power to understand your own sould.
Check out the book which teaches this divine science.

Buy Vedic Astrology Book. Check the url below

http://www.lulu.com/spotlig...

The book is available in paperback and ebook format. It is at reasonable price so everybody and anybody can learn the divine science of astrology. .
I strongly recommend you to purchase this book as it explain the fundamentals of Vedic astrology which I believe is a must for everyone to know.
Below is the index of the book

Introduction to Astrology
The Zodiac and the solar system
Planets (Grahas) and their Characteristics
12 Zodiac Signs
12 Houses in Horoscope
27 Nakshatras
Charting Style
Kalapurusha Parts and abode of signs
Degrees in Astrology
Functional Benefic and Malefic planets
Planetory Aspects
Ascendant and its characteristics
Planets Retrogression Explained
What is the lord of a House/ Sign?
Lagna Lord strenght(Ascendant Lord and its strength)
Bhadhakasthanathipathis(Captai*n of all evils)
Planetory Friendship
Planets and Relationship.
What is sunsign, Moon sign and Arudha Lagna?
The Qualities in Astrology
Elements in Astrology
What is Decans/Drekkana / Dreshkana / Decanates?
what is Varga or divisional chart?
What is Dasha in vedic Astrology?
What are Gunas in Vedic Astrology?
What is Panch Mahapurusha Yoga?
Fundementals of Medical Astrology
What is Karakas in Vedic Astrology?
Planetory Strength
Karmas (Actions) or Destiny
Navamsa and Its Importance
What is Gullika in Astrology?
Betting and Astrology
What is Conjunctions in Astrology?
What are trasits in Astrology?
What is Ashtakavarga?
Different Types of Astrology.
Effects of Planets in Houses.
Effects of Planets in Signs

People always ask such question around the world however there is a great opportunity to learn this divine scinece by yourself. Imagine the power of knowing your own desting. Image the power to understand your own sould.
Check out the book which teaches this divine science.

Buy Vedic Astrology Book. Check the url below

http://www.lulu.com/spotlig...

The book is available in paperback and ebook format. It is at reasonable price so everybody and anybody can learn the divine science of astrology. .
I strongly recommend you to purchase this book as it explain the fundamentals of Vedic astrology which I believe is a must for everyone to know.
Below is the index of the book

Introduction to Astrology
The Zodiac and the solar system
Planets (Grahas) and their Characteristics
12 Zodiac Signs
12 Houses in Horoscope
27 Nakshatras
Charting Style
Kalapurusha Parts and abode of signs
Degrees in Astrology
Functional Benefic and Malefic planets
Planetory Aspects
Ascendant and its characteristics
Planets Retrogression Explained
What is the lord of a House/ Sign?
Lagna Lord strenght(Ascendant Lord and its strength)
Bhadhakasthanathipathis(Captai*n of all evils)
Planetory Friendship
Planets and Relationship.
What is sunsign, Moon sign and Arudha Lagna?
The Qualities in Astrology
Elements in Astrology
What is Decans/Drekkana / Dreshkana / Decanates?
what is Varga or divisional chart?
What is Dasha in vedic Astrology?
What are Gunas in Vedic Astrology?
What is Panch Mahapurusha Yoga?
Fundementals of Medical Astrology
What is Karakas in Vedic Astrology?
Planetory Strength
Karmas (Actions) or Destiny
Navamsa and Its Importance
What is Gullika in Astrology?
Betting and Astrology
What is Conjunctions in Astrology?
What are trasits in Astrology?
What is Ashtakavarga?
Different Types of Astrology.
Effects of Planets in Houses.
Effects of Planets in Signs

Namaste Saket Shah ji. Yes as you said i will try to learn astrology by myself. As you know i am in very bad period from last one year and i dont have peace of mind to pursue other things. Once everything settles in my life i will definitely give a try to learn astrology on my own sir. Thank you for your valuable advice sir. Have a good day!!

kimbermoon

[FONT=Andalus, serif]When hope fades, we must rely on faith and trust; the Universe will provide...[/FONT]
[FONT=Andalus, serif]As you can see the trends currently do not hold a lot of promise for the collective [the masses] in terms of economic advancement and progress...Moon with Pluto today opposes Jupiter which is also in affliction with both Mars and Uranus; Jupiter remains retrograde [standing still] throughout February, and Mercury will be stationing between Feb 6th and 28th; these are typically times when actions can seem fruitless...these influences do not just affect you, and it would be much better to post your natal chart to see how these trends will impact you personally; then I could provide more guidance.:smile:[/FONT]