Marriage & Future Pregnancy Dilemma

kai

Hi guys. I just erected a chart regarding whether I will get pregnant in the future by my husband. A few of you who read my charts before already know that I married a while ago ( 3 1/2 yrs) and he finally moved to the US 6 months ago. At the time I had lost my job, so when he moved, I was already staying in my house where parents were living. My husband is 44 and I am 38 and none of us have kids yet, so I thought that it's only natural that we would get pregnant later on after he moves to the US. I didn't want it right away, as he has a job but he's trying to get his trucking license and only then will be making good money and I wanted to wait until December before planning it.

So after he moved, he did briefly mention that we can try for a baby when he gets a better paying job, but I said that since right now my parents are still young but retired, they can help me out on the side so a baby not only isn't expensive but I also have a support on the side (like babysitting etc) without any issues. Even my parents mentioned that while they are around, it's best to have a baby soon because later on it might become really hard for me due to my age, if not impossible, plus they might not be around for too long to help out raise the baby.

My husband started mentioning to me that he doesn't want other's interfering into his business of having a baby and that he will decide when and if. As mentioned, I am 38 and soon to be 39 so I really don't have the time to sit and wait until one day he will want to have a child....like in a few years. He also mentioned to me that he doesn't want to be hands on with a baby such as change diapers, wake up in the middle of the night due to the screaming and he even mentioned that in case I divorce him, he's worried that I will take half of his salary as child support and that he really doesn't want to be paying child support at the age of 50+ and into his retirement and end up being broke at the end of his life because of a child support. He had a $hitty siblings and tells me that kids are ungrateful and no matter how much you support or love them, they won't give a $hit about you at the end when you are sick in bed at the end of your life...just like he was the only one taking care of his sick mother in bed while the two sisters and the brother didn't care much.

He said that he wants to have a problem-less life and feels like a child or children will deter that from happening as he also doesn't feel like worrying about where they are day and night and lose sleep over a child. He says that a boy most likely will end up being a crack head while a daughter will end up sleeping around at a younger age and he's going to constantly be worried. He said that if I love him, I would first want to be with him and my desire for a baby shouldn't mean the loss of him from my life as a husband.

Right now, Im not sure how to proceed because I know I will have to have a child and I even considered divorcing him and using alternative method to get pregnant and get relatiosnhips/marriage off my back for a while and if I end up marrying again with a baby, then so be it, but if not then, I'll be a happy mom. I was thinking about becoming a mom around 35, but then I met him and the whole immigration process took a while so I felt like this is it, I'm married now and after he moved and we start our lives together then I will have a baby married.

Now he tells me all those things and even told me he doesn't want a child, BUT then says ok let's go for a check up to see if all is good with us reproductive wise and then we can proceed, but he still says he doesn't wan it so he's confusing me. Also, he has a problem with my weight but it isn't that Im over weight but cn definitely los 30 lbs so he says that if I get pregnant now, I will just expand and get bigger and then not be able to lose the baby weight. He wants me to lose some sounds before becoming pregnant so he says that let's wait for a few months, you exercise and ill try to get the trucking license to make more money and then we can try. He even said that if we divorce and I get pregnant by someone else, then he has no problem in the future (if I want him) to marry me with a kid because he loves me and wants to be with me but doesn't want to be paying child support in case if we divorce with a kid by someone else, he can't be forced to pay child support for not his biological kid although he will accept the child and act like a dad to him/her lol So he's showing me that if I leave him to get pregnant then that won't stop him later be with me.

Anyways, all I know is that I want to become a mom and plan on getting pregnant within a year (maximum). My question is whether I will get pregnant with husband specifically or not? My 5th house is Leo, and the Sun is conjunct and moving towards me (Mars) and the moon (future) is also moving towards a sextile to me and the sun (my 5th house). At this point, he says he wants it, yet wants me to sign a form saying that I won't milk him for $$ in case of a divorce lol. I feel like he's been watching too many youtube videos or something...I dunno. The other day he said he doesn't want a child, then says the above, then back and forth like this...the funny thing is that I always see him looking at kids like he wants a baby and always looks at them with a nice smile and never shows any disdain towards babies so I don't know why such attitude towards having his own.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_will_i_be_pregnant_from_husband_hr.8058.140288.jpg
    astro_2gw_will_i_be_pregnant_from_husband_hr.8058.140288.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 24

CapAquaPis

Kai, keep a close eye on the moon transit into the 5th house in the sign Leo, a fertile placement in your plans to conceive and have a baby/child. However, he shown no interest in having any children...this is about Oct, Nov and Dec 2021. You two need to discuss in private on any family planning (I wish you good luck).

kai

Kai, keep a close eye on the moon transit into the 5th house in the sign Leo, a fertile placement in your plans to conceive and have a baby/child. However, he shown no interest in having any children...this is about Oct, Nov and Dec 2021. You two need to discuss in private on any family planning (I wish you good luck).

thanks for your reply. I'm a bit confused as I didn't know that horary considers a transit..i thought that it shows right now what the answer is?

kai

I’m contemplating filing for a divorce next week, but regardless would love to get some answer regarding my question.