moon,venus and ketu

DrummerGirl

My child has this same conjunction with the exception of Venus, instead Jupiter with Moon & Ketu in the 6th house. It's been said it bestows great spiritual power or can give ill mental health. I wish I knew more but found nothing definitive about this aspect.

Last edited:

RaRohini

Hi !
Moon ketu venus in the 6th in which zodiac? I have Moon ketu in the 2nd in Taurus and im quite spiritual.
Thanks. God bless.

Last edited:

AriesSun100

Drummergirl is right Ketu pulls you to spirituality. With the moon, which is your mind, it can mean either mental illness or a highly spiritual person. With Venus being a benefic, it could be something potentially good. But to analyze conjunctions, its always best to state what the ascendant is first, so people can determine what houses the moon and venus lord over.

leelaleel

Drummergirl is right Ketu pulls you to spirituality. With the moon, which is your mind, it can mean either mental illness or a highly spiritual person. With Venus being a benefic, it could be something potentially good. But to analyze conjunctions, its always best to state what the ascendant is first, so people can determine what houses the moon and venus lord over.

Thank you so much for your reply :)

DrummerGirl

My son has ASC Sagittarius w/ Moon, Ketu & Jupiter 6th house.
Today 02:02 PM

leelaleel

I think he is all about helping others specially weak and ill people, I heard before that the house which have so many planets hold great importance maybe he is going to be a doctor :) whatever god bless you and your family. I'm scorpio rising and having this combination in the 6th house also but without Ju.

AriesSun100

I think he is all about helping others specially weak and ill people, I heard before that the house which have so many planets hold great importance maybe he is going to be a doctor :) whatever god bless you and your family. I'm scorpio rising and having this combination in the 6th house also but without Ju.

So then your 6th and 12th houses are ruled by Venus. 12th house has to do with spirituality. Venus in its own house should also be considered good. If Jupiter aspects the triple conjunction, then whatever happens, you will be protected.

RaRohini

Hi Drummmergirl !
This would mean he has Moon Ketu Jupiter in Taurus in the 6th house. Is that correct?Well .. i have Moon Ketu in Taurus in the 2nd.His north node will be Scorpio too.The moon is exalted in Taurus.
How i would interpret this is that he will have to sacrifice the comfort that he obtained in the previous lives by being analytical, perfectionist and precise (Virgo qualities) and learn to go with the flow of life(12th house)..learn to let go..which may seem impractical in this material world. It may mean time spent in solitude in meditation too. Might be a soulful singer as Taurus rules singing.his voice will be good .Highly likely that he is spiritual.The Almighty's hand will help him out of his troubles.. he may have visions or dreams of spirit guides.. its only a possibility.May i know his mercury placement?
Hope it helps. All the very best !

Last edited: