The natal chart all interpretations welcome

Hkk

Account Closed
A draconic chart takes the north node and moves it to 0 Aries, and then adjusts the rest of the chart accordingly. Unless your north node is at or near 0 Aries to begin with, that will result in drastically different placements. Supposedly, the draconic chart is all about your karmic self. I don't work with it, personally. I think we really have enough information in the natal. That's complex enough.

That's because Vedic astrology is sidereal. Western astrology is tropical, but there's an offshoot branch of astrology called Western sidereal, which hybridizes Western sign meanings and interpretation methods with the Vedic way of determining which sections of the sky are called what.

Sidereal and tropical astrology are really different languages. Vedic astrology is as different from Western as English is from German. Western sidereal is like a pidgin of both languages.

Arguably, all of them. But they shouldn't be interpreted as having the same meanings.

Change a Western chart to Vedic, or vice versa, and the sign and house for most placements change. But the meanings of each sign and house are somewhat different. In the end, if you went to both a Western astrologer and a Vedic astrologer and asked them the same question, and gave them the same birth information, you would get similar answers from both.

Also keep in mind that the idea of equating sun sign with personality is thoroughly Western, and strictly modern at that. It's not done in traditional astrology. In Vedic astrology, the main reference point is either the moon or the ascendant, depending on which branch of Vedic. Kind of like where in your body your personality resides: some cultures say the brain, some say the heart, some say the liver, some say the lower belly. Different astrological cultures have different views of where in the chart "you" reside.

Thank you O. When u say karmic do you mean like our nodes karmic I.e south where we were north where we are going?

I understand clearly now you have explained. One thing I do t get us when you say if for example I asked a question and for both west and east I would get the same answer. So I’m thinking well I get the same answer so it must be the same do you know what I mean?

Osamenor

Staff member
Thank you O. When u say karmic do you mean like our nodes karmic I.e south where we were north where we are going?
All I know is that the draconic chart is a karmic astrology thing. I've never studied it.

I understand clearly now you have explained. One thing I do t get us when you say if for example I asked a question and for both west and east I would get the same answer. So I’m thinking well I get the same answer so it must be the same do you know what I mean?
The meaning is the same, but the words are not. Your ascendant is Virgo in Vedic but Libra in Western. For them to be the same, the meaning of Virgo would have to be exactly the same as the meaning of Libra. In reality, the meanings assigned to the signs differ slightly between Western and Vedic astrology. So do the meanings assigned the the houses. When a Western astrologer and a Vedic astrologer interpret the whole chart, they'll get similar answers, but they arrive at those answers in somewhat different ways.

Suppose you see a bag labeled, "Gift." You would probably take that to mean there's a present for someone in that bag. Or maybe it's a bag of small presents. What else could possibly be in a bag labeled "Gift"? (Imagine that this is a plain bag, with no other words or symbols or drawings on it.)

But then, suppose you found out that the person who labeled the bag does not speak, read, or write English. Their language is German. There's poison in that bag.

Same word, very different meanings.

But if you and the German speaker both saw a traditionally wrapped present, you would both interpret it as the same thing. You might call it a gift, and they would call it Geschenk, so the words wouldn't be the same, but you would both know what it was. And suppose you had a visitor from some other culture where wrapped gifts are not a thing at all, and they asked both of you what it was. You would both be able to tell them (assuming they understood you), and you would both tell them the same thing.

Hkk

Account Closed
All I know is that the draconic chart is a karmic astrology thing. I've never studied it.

The meaning is the same, but the words are not. Your ascendant is Virgo in Vedic but Libra in Western. For them to be the same, the meaning of Virgo would have to be exactly the same as the meaning of Libra. In reality, the meanings assigned to the signs differ slightly between Western and Vedic astrology. So do the meanings assigned the the houses. When a Western astrologer and a Vedic astrologer interpret the whole chart, they'll get similar answers, but they arrive at those answers in somewhat different ways.

Suppose you see a bag labeled, "Gift." You would probably take that to mean there's a present for someone in that bag. Or maybe it's a bag of small presents. What else could possibly be in a bag labeled "Gift"? (Imagine that this is a plain bag, with no other words or symbols or drawings on it.)

But then, suppose you found out that the person who labeled the bag does not speak, read, or write English. Their language is German. There's poison in that bag.

Same word, very different meanings.

But if you and the German speaker both saw a traditionally wrapped present, you would both interpret it as the same thing. You might call it a gift, and they would call it Geschenk, so the words wouldn't be the same, but you would both know what it was. And suppose you had a visitor from some other culture where wrapped gifts are not a thing at all, and they asked both of you what it was. You would both be able to tell them (assuming they understood you), and you would both tell them the same thing.

Oh I see what you mean. Thank you I get it now.

PlutoLibScoAsc

I have put another chart up. This one has all the liliths. I have learnt on here there is more than one. I have now found the correct chart to show it.
I have looked online but no real interpretations and who better to ask than this astrology community :smile::love:

So please take a look and give me your insights to what all these Liliths mean.

Thank You xx

The most talked "Black moon Lilith (BML)" is not showing in your chart.
When you select the chart, underneath there is another field for selection, choose the one "...with asteroids" all the main asteroids including black moon Lilith will show up. The net have more info on BML compared to other liliths. Fyi, BML has a symbol of crescent moon on top of a cross.

ElenaJ

When you select the chart, underneath there is another field for selection, choose the one "...with asteroids" all the main asteroids including black moon Lilith will show up. The net have more info on BML compared to other liliths. Fyi, BML has a symbol of crescent moon on top of a cross.

You can also enter BML on its own, by selecting it from the list of asteroids.
Doing a chart with all the asteroids often just gives too much information and makes the chart so cluttered it becomes hard to read because you have to mentally eliminate all the excess.
One very helpful entry is the south moon's node (descending node) that you can click on in the options area.

Hkk

Account Closed

Black moon is on the chart I thought?? It has all 4 liliths?

Hkk

Account Closed
It looks like you have 3 liliths and waldemath.
Which is Black Moon?
And what is Waldemath?

Apparently waldermath is dark moon lillith. I googled lilliths and this site told me what codes to put in Astro. Com to get these lilliths in my chart. There is not much info about all the lilliths and was wondering what they are all about.

ElenaJ

Apparently waldermath is dark moon lillith. I googled lilliths and this site told me what codes to put in Astro. Com to get these lilliths in my chart. There is not much info about all the lilliths and was wondering what they are all about.

Ok, it is Asteroid 1181 Lilith.
Actually, if you're confused about all the Liliths it's perfectly understandable.
When I was researching them I had the same problem.

So in the chart you posted BML is 6 degrees from a conjunction with mars, which is really too wide for an asteroid to consider it effective, and it doesn't make any apparent aspects with anything else in the chart.
So, in this case it doesn't seem to have any special importance. Or does it?

Hkk

Account Closed
Ok, it is Asteroid 1181 Lilith.
Actually, if you're confused about all the Liliths it's perfectly understandable.
When I was researching them I had the same problem.

So in the chart you posted BML is 6 degrees from a conjunction with mars, which is really too wide for an asteroid to consider it effective, and it doesn't make any apparent aspects with anything else in the chart.
So, in this case it doesn't seem to have any special importance. Or does it?

I don’t know 🤷🏻*♀️ If you say it doesn’t then I will go by what u say as I haven’t a clue. I’m shocked there is not much online about this though. You get all sort of **** online but this there is nowt x

Hkk

Account Closed
I’m worried about this grand conjunction as I’m a cap sun with Saturn Pluto and Jupiter in first house libra. When I read about 2020 grand conjunction it seems like such a big scary deal. What is it all about?

Hkk

Account Closed
My natal chart is on this thread. Scroll up a bit......

I want to know, looking at my North Node, what career is good for me, what vocation is good for me.

On another thread, i read that your career and vocation are different.

Career is a job you do and vocation is your life work - your souls destiny.

Would be good to know and anything else you can see in my natal chart.

feel free to discuss :love:

ElenaJ

Your mars square Pluto in libra/capricorn is caught up in the current transit of heavy planets in Capricorn.
Effecting your income, your home, and by opposition your midheaven/career.
In your house of work in the sense of a job, the 6th, you have Neptune.
With moon ruling midheaven, conjunct north node, this is the direction you should follow.
Cancer and moon are caring and nurturing, also attached to the past, nostalgic.
Trine neptune, moon and NN in Leo, are you interested in films in any way, entertainment, maybe classics?

Hkk

Account Closed
Your mars square Pluto in libra/capricorn is caught up in the current transit of heavy planets in Capricorn.
Effecting your income, your home, and by opposition your midheaven/career.
In your house of work in the sense of a job, the 6th, you have Neptune.
With moon ruling midheaven, conjunct north node, this is the direction you should follow.
Cancer and moon are caring and nurturing, also attached to the past, nostalgic.
Trine neptune, moon and NN in Leo, are you interested in films in any way, entertainment, maybe classics?

Yes classic films. Old school Hollywood. Entertainment - my dream was to be an actress but never did anything about it. Was just a dream