Am I a gift or a curse

JustChad

I’ve been studying my chart for a while now but I just end up getting confused, and would like to hear someone’s opinion on my chart

Link to my chart:

https://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?lang=e&pgid=L295LaHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuYXN0cm8uY29tL2NnaS9jaGFydC5jZ2k_cnM9MyZidHlwPXcyZ3cmbGFuZz1lJnJlZnBsPWdvJm5kPSxKdXN0Q2hhZCxtLDIxLDksMTk5NCwxMTozMCxoNXcsZ2FkLDAsVmlja3NidXJnLE1TIChVUyksOTB3NTMsMzJuMjEsZiwzMiwtMjU0MDAsMTQ5JnRpdD1GcmVlIENoYXJ0JnRpdG49SnVzdENoYWQgJnNlY2M9N2MxOTZiZjU0OThiOGNiNGRiMTJjYmJmZjQ5YjhhMmM

waybread

You can't link your chart directly from Astrodienst. If you are working off a cell phone, try a service like imgur.com and link your chart through that.

Most of us are a bit of both. Then it depends whom you ask about us.

greybeard

The sun shines. That is its nature. It is unconcerned as to whether I receive adequate heat and light.

Be as the Sun.

You have a role to play in this world. You were created to play that role. And whether you will or no, you will play that role. No way out. Might as well enjoy it all.

At the end of the day life boils down to your attitude toward it. Change your attitude, change your life.