every single planet changing houses

hypatia

I have been waiting for this for years...
Starting in 2014 and for 14 months... every one of my outer planets will change house...
Saturn moves into my 1st House
Uranus into my 6th House
Neptune into my 5th House
Pluto into my 3rd House
(and Jupiter into my 10th House).

Many years ago I had about 3 planets change Houses within a relatively short time period, and it was a fairly intense time in my life. So I am half expecting this to be even more so.

Has anyone else had so many planets change Houses in such a short space of time?

(I know not everyone considers planets changing Houses as very important, and many astrologers concentrate more on changing of Signs - which I think is valid - but I also think it is noticeable when a planet changes House).

I've attached a bi-wheel showing positions after all the changes have taken place. With Natal chart in inner wheel

Attachments

• hypatia_2014.jpg
    hypatia_2014.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 27

Bearwalk9

Hypatia how do you distinguish in the your wheel the natal and the transits? I see the scorpio ascendant at 26 degrees on the outside, but I don't know what to make of the inside of the wheel?

hypatia

oh - the inner wheel is just my simple Natal chart.
The outer wheel - I deleted all the inner planets - and just showed where the outer planets will have transited to after they change Houses.
Makes sense?

Bearwalk9

Well I had the moon, venus, uranus, and pluto change already. Now I am waiting on neptune too which will be shortly. Most of the 'changes' have taken place internally. In the mind. I'm experiencing a certain amount of healing and an incremental expansion of consciousness.

hypatia

definitely makes sense - given it's your progressed planets changing houses.
Mine are transiting planets - so I'm sort of expecting it'll manifest in the physical / outer world.

Bearwalk9

I have heard an astrologer say to always look at Saturn to get a feel for what's going on in the chart. That feels right to me as Saturn symbolizes our 'growth process' (along with Pluto?) and I see life as a process of evolution of consciousness. Most everyone here is here to 'get it right' and move on to higher things. I would look at the other transiting planets after this. Feel free to disagree with me and teach me a thing or two as I'm not an astrologer, just a student.

hypatia

yes - my astrology teacher says something similar - well she says to look at Saturn!
Saturn is moving into my 1st House - which is the start of a new cycle of Saturn around the chart. I think it can also mean a coming out of having been hibernating for the past few years (Saturn is currently in the 12th - so lots of introversion).
Pluto will move into my 3rd House.
Looking back... When Pluto moved into my 12th house, as a child, it was a fairly traumatic experience within my family, which took many years for me to work through. I became quite introverted, and stayed that way for many years. When Pluto finally moved into my 1st house at about 25 years of age - I think I finally started to become an 'adult', and I also started to come out of myself. When Pluto moved into my 2nd house about 9 years ago, my values started to change, and I started to work towards becoming an adoptive parent, it was a long journey to get there, cost lots of $$, and meant I had to knuckle down with a budget, pay off my debts and then get motivated to start saving. (I have since adopted, survived financially, but am back to struggling on a fixed budget to be able to support us on part-time work).

does anyone know... when looking at say Saturn moving into the 1st House - what else do you look at? e.g. do you look at where Capricorn & Aquarius (given Saturn rules these) are in your chart to get ideas of influences to this transit?? Or do you look at the sign on your Ascendant (for me Scorpio) and so look at where Mars/Pluto are in the chart?

Zarathu

Account Closed
.....does anyone know... when looking at say Saturn moving into the 1st House - what else do you look at? e.g. do you look at where Capricorn & Aquarius (given Saturn rules these) are in your chart to get ideas of influences to this transit?? Or do you look at the sign on your Ascendant (for me Scorpio) and so look at where Mars/Pluto are in the chart?

Depends on how deeply you want to pursue it. If you go to an electronic ephemeris and get a chart for the exact second that Saturn moves into your 1st house, you can look at all impacts that Saturn has for that moment.

Each one of these pregnant moments has endless possibilities. And if you use a system of interpretation that is rather extensive, you can determine more about Saturn in your first house than you might ever want to know.

You should determine the power and friction level of Saturn at that moment, as well as any aspects' power and friction to Saturn at that particular mement to find out what impacts would be the most significant for you during that period.

Once you have done this, you can use that information as a guide to looking even deeper into the event.

1. You can look at aspects of Saturn to Fixed Stars,

2. to asteroids,

3. to Sabian Symbols and the other symbol systems.

4. You can look at your progressed chart and your lunar return and

5. your solar return and

6. your Saturn Return(as well as the Saturn series that is closest to the time of its transit).

7. You can look at the Persona Chart of Saturn based on the moment of the transit of Saturn's transit into your first house. This would be finding the exact moment that the Sun conjuncted Saturn in the year after the event and looking at the chart of that particular moment, and then do a full analysis of that chart.

And there is much more than you can work with....

Every moment is a pregnant moment, and for each of those times, the evolution of that particular time can be explored depending on how deeply you want to go.

greybeard

You might be interested in Grant Lewi's Astrology for the Millions. He describes the Saturn cycle there in more detail than normally found in most books, including Saturn's cycle in relation to his natal position as well as transits through the houses.