How did he die from drowning or heart attack?

windyvenus

:unsure: Just want to know how a friend died? heart attack or drowning? they were water rafting in the lake.

Attachments

• untitled.png
    untitled.png
    116.8 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

windyvenus

The accident happened 2 months ago when my family went camping, We don't know if he had a heart attack or drowned. his wife had claimed that he had heart trouble in the past and didn't see a dr. she also says he was a very good swimmer so it is very unlikely that he could have drowned,

I have very little time here so I will be brief, My interpretation would be that he drowned because of the significator being in Scorpio in the 4th,

Do you always have to turn a chart in horary, or only sometimes.?

tikana

umm his heart stopped

looks like

just because you are a good swimmer things happen.. that is why you gotta swim around people and guards.
NOT slow running Baywatch people!

Zarathu

Account Closed
Whenever you stop being alive, your heart always stops. Of that you can be sure.

But back to the horary. Either or questions don't work very well. Do you pack your lunch or walk to school?

You need a yes/no question. Please read the FAQ on horary:

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/faq.php?faq=horary#faq_horary_astrology_boards

Additionally the question needs to be a deeply personal one that only pertains to you. If other people can ask the same question, then you have the multiple birth times conundrum, which is not possible in astrology. The question can be asked by the wife, but not by everyone who heard about the incident at a different time. The one inviolate requirement of astrology is that there can be only one birth time for a person or an organization or a horary question.

Last edited:

rafaella

I'd take him to be Saturn, 7th ruler. 8th house for his death is ruled by Sun. Sun did have a past aspect, a conjunction with Saturn and in general Sun does rule organs such as heart, Sun combusting Saturn.

For some reason radical 5th stands out here, 5th house rules heart (among other things). I'd say with some certainty, it probably was his heart that was weak. 5th also rules entertainment, he was camping, having fun in water ( Scorpio).

windyvenus

I agree with you rafaella I was a little hesitant to post my interpretation,
I did not want to be blasted at if I happen to be wrong, I am on the right track though, Saturn =Restrictions 5th/sun =heart and organs 8th house death, It definitely looks like it was heart problems, he actually had trouble with his heart months prior to the accident,

I apologize zarathu I will keep that in mind I will not post either or questions again in the horary section,

Zarathu

Account Closed
I apologize zarathu I will keep that in mind I will not post either or questions again in the horary section,

You can gain a whole lot of information besides the yes/no answer, but it has to be yes/no to start. If not then the astrologer begins to treat it an an event chart not a horary one, which is different.

But even so I still contend that YOU cannot ask this question in Horary, although it can be asked in event astrology. This is how Rafaella is answering it for you.

windyvenus

Oh, Ok I understand now so what your saying is that the question has to be yes or no then the mater of events are told by the placement of significators and their aspects in there chart,
but in order to move forward you have to confirm whether it is yes or no,
right?

And on another note it actually should have been his wife that posted the horary and not me since, I am of no relation.
right?

Zarathu

Account Closed
Oh, Ok I understand now so what your saying is that the question has to be yes or no then the mater of events are told by the placement of significators and their aspects in there chart,
but in order to move forward you have to confirm whether it is yes or no,
right?

And on another note it actually should have been his wife that posted the horary and not me since, I am of no relation.
right?

We have two points of reference here, AFAIC.

1. Any horary question needs to start as a YES/NO answerable question, and that has a lifetime of 3-9 months if its something that is going to come to pass. If its not a yes/no question, then its an EVENT HORARY, which has some similarities to regular horary. However, with an event horary, you have to know the moment, the place, the time that the event happened....in this case the death.

2. Horary is designed to answer deeply personal questions that relate to the person asking the question. Horary doesn't answer questions that lots of people can ask. If it did, astrologers would be making big money on horse races, but they are not and never have.

So for me, at least, I cannot move forward at all.

It should be said that there are lots of astrologers who don't seem to be bothered by the issue of multiple birth times for questions that are asked by many many people. I find that amazing, but it is what it is.