Am I still on his mind?

I did not mean to select this option

• ?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ?

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

windyvenus

I am posting this hoping I could find out if I am still on this guys mind or if he thinks about me often I see Jupiter in the 6th which would be his turned 12th I think I represent Jupiter bc of pisces being the asc. I do not understand the oppositions to Jupiter, since virgo is in the 7th so his sig is mercury, there is a sextile I think between the co significators, which is good, this chart is kinda confusing :unsure: so im not sure if it is yes or no. im new to horary please forgive my lack of knowledge on the subject

Last edited:

Dirius

I am posting this hoping I could find out if I am still on this guys mind or if he thinks about me often I see Jupiter in the 6th which would be his turned 12th I think I represent Jupiter bc of pisces being the asc. I do not understand the oppositions to Jupiter, since virgo is in the 7th so his sig is mercury, there is a sextile I think between the co significators, which is good, this chart is kinda confusing :unsure: so im not sure if it is yes or no. im new to horary please forgive my lack of knowledge on the subject

Well...

The moon in the last degree of virgo, in the 7th house, shows your still into him (moon as co-significator of you). Jupiter in the 6th, weakened, shows you are probably sad about this.

Well, you see mercury is in 14 degrees scorpio. He is in the term of jupiter (a small reception with jupiter). He is however, in the fall of the moon.

I suppose he does think about you. Yet, its not a strong feeling. Its not that he is missing you desperatly. And if he is thinking about you, his feelings are pretty negative, not as bad as they may seem, but he seems not happy with you.

Term is a weak reception, which might show he does have some appreciation for you, as in, he may "care" about you. Yet fall is a negative one....as in he is angry/dissapointed/etc. with you.

Jupiter and mercury are applying to a square aspect. This are usually hard aspects, with tension, so I suppose that if this is about a break up, you guys might end up talking again, yet the outcome of it might not be what you expect (as in you guys might get together to talk about it, but he might still decide its over).

However, the moon void of course (and about to change signs), may indicate the situation is final, and you may possible move on from this soon. So I suppose that you might get together to talk one more time, yet after that you'll both part ways.

Hope it helps :unsure::ninja::sad:

Last edited:

Dirius

Dirius

but Mercury gets to Mars first!

T

True. And mercury is in the sign of mars...so maybe that exalted mars represents someone else...maybe he meets someone else.

Good call :wink:

To me the square aspect between mercury and jupiter is the usual post break up meeting to say goodbye, or to request answers from the person that did the dumping, or end on friendly terms. (as in:"I love you, but its ok, have a nice life")

Represented by a square its the usual meeting that doesn't end well for the querent, as in she is going head on hoping that meeting will change his mind, and it doesn't, he still wants it over, and she gets sad---

But with the intrusion of mars....he might not even bother to meet.

Last edited:

windyvenus

thank you for your reply dirius so you think he has negative feelings for me, I have always admired him for years and years I guess the hardest thing to do is accept things as they as bad as I hate it. at least I know what to expect if anything was to happen so. thank you so much you guys

windyvenus

Thank you Tikana, for looking at the chart, I read a lot of your post or replies to horary before joining I think your very good .thank you

Dirius

thank you for your reply dirius so you think he has negative feelings for me, I have always admired him for years and years I guess the hardest thing to do is accept things as they as bad as I hate it. at least I know what to expect if anything was to happen so. thank you so much you guys

Not necessarily:

The MOON is "co-signifier", meaning it represents you, in a way, part of you. But it is not the whole you.

The most important planet is the ruler of your 1st house, in this case, Jupiter.

Bad reception with the moon isn't that strong of an indication of him disliking you. It is, however, a testimony there is something about you he dislikes.

Your main planet, in this case, is Jupiter, ruler of the 1st house. And mercury (his planet, ruler of 7th) is in the term of jupiter, meaning he has some awknoledgement of you, which might indicate a feeling of affection for you.

Furthermore, the concept of "fall" is more of being "dissapointed" with the planet, as in thinking worse of him as to what really is.

You didn't really post much about your story with this person, so we can't really put the pieces of the puzzle together.

My opinion (that I think I didn't write it properly before), is that despite him having some sort of affection for you, there is something about you he dislikes.

So in a way, there is a contradiction here: on one side he has some sort of affection for you (not a strong one), and in another he doesn't like something about you (although not as bad as it seems).

Its up to you to make the connection between this contradiction with his feelings and explain what that means :biggrin:

Last edited:

tikana

If moon does not represent a querent or quested, moon becomes sort of a timer and a checker to see if the chart is valid or not. Another thing moon does is being a timer. check the job thread from Alovelytune.

Also moon shows the emotion wrapped around the querent.:biggrin:

Dirius

Ok I didn't know how much I was allowed to tell of this story LOL ok here it goes I had a major crush on him in elementary school when I got in high school I STILL had a crush on him Like major major crush LOL I would never tell him bc of the fear of being rejected. I want to add his sun and mercury is in my natal 12th his mars conjuncts my Asc My mars conjuncts his sun I think he is very attractive and always have, I would like to add that we even look alike Kinda sorta, AND we used to be NEIGHBORS!
WE meet thru a couple a friends in 2010 and it has scarred me ever since we only had a 1 night fling thing yes I know this is so very immature but he was with someone else at that time and never saw him since hes still in my head. and its awful bc I am engaged to marry someone else and tho I love my fiancé I feel guilty having this crush in my head LOL :sad: he the reason I even started to study astrology,

I suppose that can "define" him being in the term of jupiter. A minor reception. He probably thinks well of you, but not "in love".

...it is kind of impossible to say if he is actively thinking of you.

Last edited:

Dirius

Could mars indicate a male figure like my fiancé maybe bc he is Capricorn like.:smile: and the negative aspects are indicating that the quesited is angry over this ?

If you are trying to locate your fiance in this chart, he might be represented by venus...since venus is in the sign of jupiter (sagitarious)...

If you are asking if the negative feelings the quesited has towards you, are because of your engagement...well only you can tell. The horary can only show if he feels or doesn't feel something. It is you who has to put it into context and discover what "that" is.

PS: Don't envolve your sun sign in this kind of readings, they have nothing to do with it. :joyful::sleeping::sideways:

tikana

someone gimme battleaxe, please!

what exactly are you asking?

Am i still on his mind?
okay so let's just say you are.. then what?

if you are asking will i be with him? then it should be phrased just like that ..

we are not in philosophy class!

so you got a fiance and you are worried about some guy's mental state if he is thinking of you? hmmm i dont get it

T

Last edited:

windyvenus

I apologize for adding all of that I thought I was being too brief before, I think I can edit it, You guys answered my question well, thank you,

tikana

horary is action driven .. it is better for you to have a desire for some kind of action vs i am just asking for the heck of it!:w00t:

windyvenus

I read the last post and laughed ! It would have been interesting to know what that horary would have said! :happy: I felt so ashamed and embarrassed of the horary Question I posted that I was just going to erase everything and cancel my registry, but changed my mind :happy: I didn't want someone else of being suspected of posting this horary I will Introduce myself on a new thread in a couple of hours I haft to help my 8year old daughter w/homework and get my 18 month old ready for bed My name is Kendra btw I have no idea who lily1984 is tho :wink:

tikana

I read the last post and laughed ! It would have been interesting to know what that horary would have said! :happy: I felt so ashamed and embarrassed of the horary Question I posted that I was just going to erase everything and cancel my registry, but changed my mind :happy: I didn't want someone else of being suspected of posting this horary I will Introduce myself on a new thread in a couple of hours I haft to help my 8year old daughter w/homework and get my 18 month old ready for bed My name is Kendra btw I have no idea who lily1984 is tho :wink:

don't worry about it..
Bunraku does wonder if i run horary on everyone!
i probably do!:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

tsmall

Premium Member
someone gimme battleaxe, please!

what exactly are you asking?

Am i still on his mind?
okay so let's just say you are.. then what?

if you are asking will i be with him? then it should be phrased just like that ..

we are not in philosophy class!

so you got a fiance and you are worried about some guy's mental state if he is thinking of you? hmmm i dont get it

T

Exactly. Minus the battleaxe, lol.

General advice to all, if I may be permitted? It looks like a portion of the post or information has been edited or deleted (unfortunately...windyvenus, really, there is no need to feel embarassed by anything. Trust me. Something made you ask, and something made you want to learn. Never be embarassed by that.) That said, I read the <edited> OP and my first question was "he who?" And "why, what leads you to ask?"

Horary can't work blind. I understand the chart has been removed, but just reading what is left at least of the replies...my comment pertains to asking questions before attempting to read the chart, in order to understand the entirety of the situation. So often I see (and have been guilty of) astrologers wanting to test their skills by interpreting charts with little or no understanding of the back story, without which the symbolism can be lost.

The horary can only show if he feels or doesn't feel something.

Dirius, I've been reading your recent posts and I think you have something when it comes to horary. With that in mind, I'd like to understand better how it is that horary can show someone's feelings? My understanding is that horary can show someone's state of being/state of mind, and possibly tell us if that someone is inclined toward someone or something else via reception, but there is no way, from just a chart, to say how someone is feeling per se?

I wish the chart were still up. The question may have been poorly phrased, but it was asked with intent, and as horary astrologers our first purpose is to understand the intent, not necessairly the question. Which is why we need to consult with the querent. At the end of the day, the planets report/testify to each other, and to the person for whom we are delivering the message. We astrologers are only the intermediaries.

don't worry about it..
Bunraku does wonder if i run horary on everyone!
i probably do!

Dang, tikana, I hate to ask...:whistling:

tikana

laughs..

No Tsmall.. i dont .. lol ... i swear i dont! i know you guys think i do lol
*laughs hysterically!***

gives Tsmall a battleaxe and The Vikings on DVD- happy thanksgiving *use it wisely* practice your battleaxe skills while watching the Vikings ROTFLMAO!

if i absolutely have to .. i will sniff out stuff out of already posted charts *witchy cackling*

T

Last edited:

Dirius

Dirius, I've been reading your recent posts and I think you have something when it comes to horary. With that in mind, I'd like to understand better how it is that horary can show someone's feelings? My understanding is that horary can show someone's state of being/state of mind, and possibly tell us if that someone is inclined toward someone or something else via reception, but there is no way, from just a chart, to say how someone is feeling per se?

The way I understand receptions is that, a planet is a subject to the ruler of the sign he is currently in. If you take the ruler of the sign as the "king", and the transiting planet as a temporary guest, that would mean that during its stay on the sign, the planet is subject to the laws and will of such king.

For example, right now, venus is in Sagittarius. This means Jupiter is venus dispositor, or that Jupiter rules venus. In a way, venus (while it goes through sagi) is bound to the will of jupiter, or belongs to jupiter.

Most modern/ancient authors have different ways of looking at reception.

Now if you use this receptions to show feelings, in this example, what ever venus is feeling, belongs to jupiter. (as in:"of course I love his majesty! he is my king!").

Mostly, it can show if the person feels "something", and if this is a negative or positive thing.

Now to exactly pin point if it is love, infatuation, friendship, attraction, liking, indifference, dissapointment or hate is something most authors do based on the "scale" given to the essential dignities.

Of course its not an accurate measure for small receptions, but it does work for most cases. I personally find it hard to read specially with the minor dignities, but it generally shows some sort of "affection".

For example, john frawley, in his horary textbook describes the reception with this type of feelings:

- regency = love
- exaltation = infatuation
- triplicity = friendship

In my opinion, you can't really describe this as accurate. For example: Triplicity might not just mean "friendship", it could mean "sexual attraction", or any kind of positive feeling.

To me its better to look at things if they are "positive" or "negative" , specially when it comes to triplicity, term and face.

Obviously sign rulership as the strongest reception, could be close to "love", but with the weaker dignities I believe it's best to take it as a positive feeling, rather that trying to describe the exact intensity of it.

But thats my opinion, I'm still new to this anyway so I miss a lot :D

Last edited: